1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I've been typed as INFP, INTP and ENTJ (once as INTJ), but I seem to resonate with all of them and they do share some of the same functions
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
To be true to myself and to become successful, I just feel like success will bring me happiness
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When I was younger, ignorance is bliss
4) What makes you feel inferior?
Being told I can't do something or that I can't be myself
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I think about the possible outcomes, the effects of the decisions on other people and how I morally feel about it
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
I like to be in control because I am a perfectionist and like everything to the last detail, or else it just won't be good enough
7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
A party not so long ago, my memory isn't that clear of it, but it was fun
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
Independently learning that new skill or knowledge
9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
I'm quite messy, but I do outbursts of organisation when I feel it's getting a little to messy
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I welcome new ideas with open arms as long as they are logical and are reinforced, I then try to understand the underlying principles of it so I understand the idea to the fullest
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Being unique and myself is something I strive for
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I always think before I speak, and usually over think it to. I very much prefer group discussions, as long as it isn't huge, maybe 3-4 people
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like to know where I am jumping so I will wait to see what will happen and I'll make a decision based on what seems logical and moral
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
I would record the show or watch it another time (unless it's Game of Thrones, I wouldn't miss that )
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I shut myself in and don't talk to anyone
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I hate people who put themselves higher than others and people who are genuinely only there to make peoples lives harder, not for any reason but their own amusement
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I like talking about interests, theories, ideas and possibilities, I'm not one for small talk unless it's polite
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
I'm quite aware of most aspects of my life, I probably pay the least attention to the past and I sometimes zone out, so I don't really give people my full attention
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
They see me as shy, but intelligent and different. I don't have anything wrong with that either. They probably wouldn't mention how lazy I am sometimes, or maybe my dominant side that seems asshole-ish.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I'll either spend the day procrastinating, reading, writing and watching films/tv shows or spend it with friends