• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please type my best guy friend!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
but skewing functions for more personalized reasons isn't cool.

Didn't you trash every function that an ENTJ doesn't prioritize for the sake of proving how ENTPs can't be successful?

beverlyhills

INxx, INTP, INTJ, INFP or INFJ. He's defiantly introverted and shows intuition, but would need to know a bit more. :D
Introversion has nothing to do with how much you talk. You can be a very talkative introvert or a very shy extrovert. He might be 10% or even 5% Extroverted for all we know. ;)

Passacaglia

Don't worry. You didn't come off as patronizing. I am honestly too scared for a relationship because none of them have lasted for more than a month and I don't want to jeopardize our friendship.
Relationships will get better once you get better at discerning the assholes from the decent guys. Are you honestly worried about rocking the friendship boat, or are you looking for reasons to avoid a fear of rejection or of change?

(And I can certainly sympathize with fear, especially of rejection!)

00c

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Didn't you trash every function that an ENTJ doesn't prioritize for the sake of proving how ENTPs can't be successful?

If you see it like that, sure. Your interpretation says more about you, not me and if you aren't bright enough to see a correlation, but whine about it, oops, it still says more about you, not me.
I'll gladly explain it to you if you'd like me to.

00c

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haha...if you say so. :D

Of course another alleged ENFP would "come to the rescue". The statistics were clear, it wasn't really bashing, but if you felt offended considering you may consider ENTP and ENFP on the basis of one letter tremendously close then that's on you. Also was that reply really necessary? Would you get itchy if you didn't say those 5 words?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Of course another alleged ENFP would "come to the rescue". The statistics were clear, it wasn't really bashing, but if you felt offended considering you may consider ENTP and ENFP on the basis of one letter "close" then that's on you, although they're not. Also was that reply really necessary? Would you get itchy if you didn't say those 5 words?

If you see it like that, sure. Your interpretation says more about you, not me.

00c

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you see it like that, sure. Your interpretation says more about you, not me.

Get checked and keep raising that worthless post count with useless posts. ;)

Introversion has nothing to do with how much you talk. You can be a very talkative introvert or a very shy extrovert. He might be 10% or even 5% Extroverted for all we know. ;)

Actually, it does. Talk: speak in order to give information or express ideas or feelings; converse or communicate by spoken words. MBTI/Socionics is precisely about communication. Rather than "quiet extroverts" and "loud introverts" it's perhaps more about how reclusive an extrovert can be or out in the world an introvert can be, introverts don't talk a lot, but they might enjoy the company of people and an extrovert may enjoy talking and sharing ideas, but aren't well-acquainted and would rather not be with people who can't reciprocate on their end. It's a topic that's been talked about at length and keeps changing for some people, but oh well. Which two functions are leading the type also do play a role in how it may look such as how Fi-Se can look Fe'ish.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Get checked and keep raising that worthless post count with useless posts. ;)

Was that reply really necessary? Would you get itchy if you didn't say those 12 words?

Axwell

MBTI Type
IXTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Yeah, I didn't base it off how much he talks, nowhere it my comment does it say that. :)

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
Sigh. Maybe it would be more helpful if we get more people involved, since I'm staying out of this to make sure this doesn't hurt anyone or blows over. The more input, the better. How about everyone gets along so we can all be happy and dancing in a field of flowers with daisy chains.

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
Hey guys [MENTION=10714]Qlip[/MENTION] [MENTION=23686]00c[/MENTION] check out my new thread... Will tag you in it. It provides a little more info about my personality... Sorry for taking up so much of your time with this!

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Don't worry. You didn't come off as patronizing. I am honestly too scared for a relationship because none of them have lasted for more than a month and I don't want to jeopardize our friendship.

I wouldn't give you advice, but I got the exact same impression. It is probably best to know you sound to others, at least, so that you don't go in a direction you aren't aware you're drifting towards.

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
I wouldn't give you advice, but I got the exact same impression. It is probably best to know you sound to others, at least, so that you don't go in a direction you aren't aware you're drifting towards.

What direction am I heading in?

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What direction am I heading in?

I don't know. I just got the impression you liked the guy, you were writing out of some kind of feeling, but it could have been the same kind of feeling a person gets when their little brother or sister does something incredibly cute. Of course, this guy isn't in that kind of relationship to you, or at least it could change since there isn't a reason for it to be stable, like with a sibling. So I'm just saying that I, at least, lots of times don't really know what my true 'feelings' are, or maybe they just change rapidly, like I'm standing on unstable ground and it suddenly gives way without much warning.

And that's not always pleasant.

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
I don't know. I just got the impression you liked the guy, you were writing out of some kind of feeling, but it could have been the same kind of feeling a person gets when their little brother or sister does something incredibly cute. Of course, this guy isn't in that kind of relationship to you, or at least it could change since there isn't a reason for it to be stable, like with a sibling. So I'm just saying that I, at least, lots of times don't really know what my true 'feelings' are, or maybe they just change rapidly, like I'm standing on unstable ground and it suddenly gives way without much warning.

And that's not always pleasant.

Yeah. It's hard to tell. I'm here for ya

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah. It's hard to tell. I'm here for ya

In other news, did you settle on a type yet? If not, you might consider filling out one of the questionnaires that asks stuff like "Describe a time when you were at your best" and other stuff like that. I think there is a sticky thread with the questionnaire.

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
In other news, did you settle on a type yet? If not, you might consider filling out one of the questionnaires that asks stuff like "Describe a time when you were at your best" and other stuff like that. I think there is a sticky thread with the questionnaire.

Nope. I'm Definetley an idealist. I can't decide. Everyone says I'm an ENFP, but it doesn't sound...me. I don't know.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Nope. I'm Definetley an idealist. I can't decide. Everyone says I'm an ENFP, but it doesn't sound...me. I don't know.

I can tell you that you don't sound like the ENFJs I've known. You might possibly consider ENTP with a well developed tertiary Fe. I haven't known any real female INFJs, so I can't speak to that from experience. You also sound somewhat like an INFP. Perhaps you are a social INFP . . . more data is what is needed.

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
I can tell you that you don't sound like the ENFJs I've known. You might possibly consider ENTP with a well developed tertiary Fe. I haven't known any real female INFJs, so I can't speak to that from experience. You also sound somewhat like an INFP. Perhaps you are a social INFP . . . more data is what is needed.

Def not Entp. Infp not really. I could be an Enfp...I'm type B so that rules out INFP and ENFJ