User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mychemicalkilljoy View Post
    Ehh... that dude got banned from here. He has some insight sometimes, but he has a thing against ENFPs, and types off of some very questionable cues. Just a warning. But, you're on the right track, keep learning! FYI, besides being one, I am a kind of an ENFP collector, I have 4 in my friend group. 3 of them are seriously into activism, one of them is all about the cash. The one who wants bank is a 7w8.

MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Ehh... that dude got banned from here. He has some insight sometimes, but he has a thing against ENFPs, and types off of some very questionable queues. Just a warning. But, you're on the right track, keep learning! FYI, besides being one, I am a kind of an ENFP collector, I have 4 in my friend group. 3 of them are seriously into activism, one of them is all about the cash. The one who wants bank is a 7w8.
    Woah that's quite interesting. He shouldn't be a life coach if he has a strong bias towards any type, thus ruining the objectivity. After all, he should know better, being a thinker and all. And if he is not accurate, what's the point? I have no bias towards him as a person. Just his work on MBTI. I've watched his personal diaries and it's a sad thing to see him with no steady source of income and love. He feels so lonely, and no one ever deserves to feel such awful things.
    "...Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
    I doubted if I should ever come back.
    I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."
    -The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Woah that's quite interesting. He shouldn't be a life coach if he has a strong bias towards any type, thus ruining the objectivity. After all, he should know better, being a thinker and all. And if he is not accurate, what's the point? I have no bias towards him as a person. Just his work on MBTI. I've watched his personal diaries and it's a sad thing to see him with no steady source of income and love. He feels so lonely, and no one ever deserves to feel such awful things.
    He posted under the name Azure Flame. If you wanna checkout his blog, it's here: DJArendee's Daily Thoughts

Thinkers aren't necessarily more objective than Feelers in that particular way BTW. Bias is universal. The Thinker's bias tends to ignore and trivialize the emotional aspects of life, which can be very misleading because they often don't recognize how their own emotion biases them and don't acknowledge a motivational force in humanity. The Feeler's tends to put too much emphasis on it at the expense of practicality.

EDIT: I may be recalling incorrectly, I think it's actually 4's and not ENFPs he really dislikes. *shrug* I can't remember, all I remember is that it was me.

And as far as his life problems, I don't follow them, but It doesn't surprise me based on observations I've made on his posts. I'll reserve my thoughts as he isn't here to answer to them.

MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni

He posted under the name Azure Flame. If you wanna checkout his blog, it's here: DJArendee's Daily Thoughts

Thinkers aren't necessarily more objective than Feelers in that particular way BTW. Bias is universal. The Thinker's bias tends to ignore and trivialize the emotional aspects of life, which can be very misleading because they often don't recognize how their own emotion biases them and don't acknowledge a motivational force in humanity. The Feeler's tends to put too much emphasis on it at the expense of practicality.

EDIT: I may be recalling incorrectly, I think it's actually 4's and not ENFPs he really dislikes. *shrug* I can't remember, all I remember is that it was me.

And as far as his life problems, I don't follow them, but It doesn't surprise me based on observations I've made on his posts. I'll reserve my thoughts as he isn't here to answer to them.
    Awe I can't access his blog bc Its not allowed cri. As far as MBTI is concerned, I don't relate to ENFJ. I relate immensely to infj, and a bit to Enfp. I don't relate whatsoever to infp.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Awe I can't access his blog bc Its not allowed cri. As far as MBTI is concerned, I don't relate to ENFJ. I relate immensely to infj, and a bit to Enfp. I don't relate whatsoever to infp.
    I've always been into MBTI, but really not at all into socionics. There's a divide between the two even though they use the same letters. You have a bit of an ENFP vibe to me, more undiscerningly expressive than an INFJ, a little less dreamy than an INFP. But you also sound younger, so I'm not sure what the difference would be in youth for an INFJ.

Just initial impressions. I haven't web-stalked you yet. I'll keep an eye out, now. And ultimately, only you can really know what you are.

MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni

I've always been into MBTI, but really not at all into socionics. There's a divide between the two even though they use the same letters. You have a bit of an ENFP vibe to me, more undiscerningly expressive than an INFJ, a little less dreamy than an INFP. But you also sound younger, so I'm not sure what the difference would be in youth for an INFJ.

Just initial impressions. I haven't web-stalked you yet. I'll keep an eye out, now. And ultimately, only you can really know what you are.
    Hahaha lol. My tumblr is
    Bandsarejustbetter

MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni

Oh and I'm not revealing my exact age, but I'm between 13 and 16
    Likes Qlip liked this post

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

@Mychemicalkilljoy @00c I beg to differ. ENFPs are totally into social justice. In fact, it's a pretty well-known association. It's precisely the Fi that enables that, it enables a very strong empathy for the disaffected, the underdogs and the powerless of the world
    No. Not as much as those who have Fe. Contrast any person with Fi in their first 4 functions between anyone with Fe in their first 4 functions and you'll see how much less seriously the ones with Fi take the worlds problems into account of their own. Fe is much more worldly and Fi is much more personal. Fe is more about values for the better of the world and the people around them and Fi is more about values of self and for their own betterment, although the Fi can manifest as caring about social justice, it most likely won't. As I previously said, Fi can be into social justice, but they won't be actively fighting for it or dramatize it as much as an Fe would unless it is indeed a personal value of theirs and even then it would still be less abundant than in those with Fe.

I swear everyone thinks I'm an extrovert just because I care about people and I just walk up to people and counsel them but I get so tired and need a breather. My family gets annoyed when I don't spend time with them when I'm just tired lol. Is that the same with you entjs? You guys are pretty cool. Most of my friends are entjs. They are literally super badass and stand up for me before I can do so myself lololol
    Yes, I spend a lot of time alone for an extrovert, but my thoughts are always out there. I insert my opinion where I truly believe it's better and can help, but unlike someone with Fe, it would probably be excessively blunt. I have had a couple of moments where I stand up for people, it's a feel-good moment, I suppose. Most people take me for being a real big jerk, though, but at the same time most of them respect me even though they may talk behind my back and not to my face. So who's winning?

There's only a "divide" between the two when the person doesn't discern the noticeably discernible. I highly doubt she's an ENFP. If she's an ENFP then I'm an ESFJ. She's most likely an ENFJ, it's not that hard to distinguish the functions, but when one skews them into their own definition, sure, it is. Vibes mean absolutely nothing when there's actually material to work with.

DJArendee may have gotten banned, but I can say he was more useful than the kids who just like to bicker and stroke their e-ego with useless posts and meaningless interactions.
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by 00c View Post
    INTJ seems really probable and there's no such thing as "too close for a relationship", read that again and really get a feel for how stupid that sounds.
    This bears emphasis, and I think if you think about it, Mychemicalkilljoy, you'll discover that you don't actually believe your own words:

He can literally sense everything about me. When I'm in a bad mood, he automatically knows and he's like: you're in a bad mood. I can tell.
    Then he doesn't say anything. He knows I'll vent to him and he listens and offers as he calls it, "logical input." He is VERY bad with other's emotions. You can almost never tell how he's feeling, unless its embarrassment . I swear he blushes all the time. ITS SO CUTE AWE. Idk why though...
    About it he just has this adorable smile and he's so cute even though he's 491001 times taller than me...I love him...He is incredibly smart. He is so good at math that it's freaky. On the weekends, he does schoolwork for FUN. He always says no to camping trips and adventure, and I always have to drag him along and at the end, he's smiling so much and I'm like HA I TOLD YOU YOU WOULD HAVE FUN KEEP YO MIND OPEN. He is a very insecure person. He thinks he never shows it but I'm the only one who can tell. He blushes so much! He's so awkward. Whenever I hug him it's so so so cute awe! So yeah, that's him.
    He's super reluctant to open up but I read him like a book lol but it's so cute! He blushes so much I call him tomato face.
    He talks an average amount with me, but whenever he's helping me with math he always talks on and on about logic and science and actually, it's pretty cool how he knows all this stuff. His lack of organization compensates for his superior brain. He is literally one of the smartest people I've met, but he is very sickly. He gets sick so much, and he won't let me come over to bring him soup and stuff...he has this cute giggle. He never laughs loudly...and he gets embarrassed when I laugh super loudly in public. He is never angry or agressive towards me in any way...He literally knows EVERYTHING about how I'm feeling...He always stays super calm even in stressful situations.
    In the space of three posts, you've called him cute five times and also stated that you love him. (Love can be an ambiguous word, but think about why you chose to use it.) You've gone on and on about how close the two of you are and how amazing he is. I hardly ever do this, but I'm going to make a prediction right now: You're either going to make a move on him like now and get your first taste of real romance, or you're going to look back on yourself in about ten years and realize...

If you're not sure how he feels about you, I can assure you that he is at the very least open to a relationship with. Why do you think he listens when you go on and on about your thoughts on life, when he listens to hardly anyone else long enough to make friends? Why do you think he lets you drag him into adventures when he would normally study math and science? Why do you think he doesn't want you to see him when he's sick?

I hope I haven't come off as patronizing; I just hope you get inspired to think about your friend differently sooner rather than later.
    Likes BlackDog liked this post

MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
    This bears emphasis, and I think if you think about it, Mychemicalkilljoy, you'll discover that you don't actually believe your own words:

In the space of three posts, you've called him cute five times and also stated that you love him. (Love can be an ambiguous word, but think about why you chose to use it.) You've gone on and on about how close the two of you are and how amazing he is. I hardly ever do this, but I'm going to make a prediction right now: You're either going to make a move on him like now and get your first taste of real romance, or you're going to look back on yourself in about ten years and realize...

If you're not sure how he feels about you, I can assure you that he is at the very least open to a relationship with. Why do you think he listens when you go on and on about your thoughts on life, when he listens to hardly anyone else long enough to make friends? Why do you think he lets you drag him into adventures when he would normally study math and science? Why do you think he doesn't want you to see him when he's sick?

I hope I haven't come off as patronizing; I just hope you get inspired to think about your friend differently sooner rather than later.
    Don't worry. You didn't come off as patronizing. I am honestly too scared for a relationship because none of them have lasted for more than a month and I don't want to jeopardize our friendship.