User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 61

  1. #11
    Member 00c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    99

    Default

    @Mychemicalkilljoy I'm sure you're an ENFJ and not an ENFP. INFp are INFJ. In MBTI, ENFJ and INFJ are practically the same except the dominant function is switched with auxiliary and the inferior with tertiary. They're both quite opposite of the ENFP. ENFP are more cautious and more reclusive than other extroverts as a result of their inferior Si and meaningless Se and ENFJ/INFJ are more out there as a result of Fe and Se.
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00c View Post
    @Mychemicalkilljoy I'm sure you're an ENFJ and not an ENFP. INFp are INFJ. In MBTI, ENFJ and INFJ are practically the same except the dominant function is switched with auxiliary and the inferior with tertiary. They're both quite opposite of the ENFP. ENFP are more cautious and more reclusive than other extroverts as a result of their inferior Si and meaningless Se and ENFJ/INFJ are more out there as a result of Fe and Se.
    Woah trippy. Although, ENFPs are kinda hippies and my friends think I'm a huge hippie. Actually there was a whole incident where someone threatened to hurt themselves and I told an adult and half my "friends" blamed me for their problems and left me. They got into a fight wih me but I didn't get mad and their parents punished hem until they "apologized" with a fake apology and I was like no it's not real shut up
    "...Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
    I doubted if I should ever come back.
    I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."
    -The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost

  3. #13
    Member 00c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    99

    Default

    @Mychemicalkilljoy ENFJ and INFJ have the capability to be "hippies" too, I would say most dominant feelers would project that image. The NFJ I know tend to want to "change the world" for the better, but in contrast to how an NTJ would, which would be more for personal gain (Fe vs Fi), the NFJ would endorse equality, transvestism, gender pronoun hullabaloo, consider themselves activists even though they may not treat individual people as well even though they want to serve the whole of humanity for the greater good. That's not to say NTJ wouldn't support those endeavors, they just wouldn't be actively fighting for it as much as NFJs would, they'd rather much seek intellectual pursuits or things which would individually benefit them. ENFP take themselves a lot less seriously and I do mean a lot, so much less seriously.
    To put me in contrast to the INFJ I was close to, her tumblr was really centered around loving the world, peace & love, equality for all, yadda yadda, it was cool, I suppose, but she was never really personally like that with me and she was known for not being zoned in on a single person emotionally, I like tumblr for the aesthetics and would rather not push that social justice stuff down other peoples throats and art's just much more accommodating in general. Maybe that will help contrasting you two. NT vs NF.
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00c View Post
    @Mychemicalkilljoy ENFJ and INFJ have the capability to be "hippies" too, I would say most dominant feelers would project that image. The NFJ I know tend to want to "change the world" for the better, but in contrast to how an NTJ would, which would be more for personal gain (Fe vs Fi), the NFJ would endorse equality, transvestism, gender pronoun hullabaloo, consider themselves activists even though they may not treat individual people as well as they want to serve the whole of humanity. That's not to say NTJ wouldn't support it, they just wouldn't be actively fighting for it as much as NFJs would. ENFP take themselves a lot less seriously and I do mean a lot, so much less seriously.
    Good point. Although I'm kinda messy, so I guess I'm a P. I also can never keep a schedule. Oh and I took a socionics test and was split evenly between ENFj and INFp
    "...Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
    I doubted if I should ever come back.
    I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."
    -The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00c View Post
    @Mychemicalkilljoy ENFJ and INFJ have the capability to be "hippies" too, I would say most dominant feelers would project that image. The NFJ I know tend to want to "change the world" for the better, but in contrast to how an NTJ would, which would be more for personal gain (Fe vs Fi), the NFJ would endorse equality, transvestism, gender pronoun hullabaloo, consider themselves activists even though they may not treat individual people as well even though they want to serve the whole of humanity for the greater good. That's not to say NTJ wouldn't support those endeavors, they just wouldn't be actively fighting for it as much as NFJs would, they'd rather much seek intellectual pursuits or things which would individually benefit them. ENFP take themselves a lot less seriously and I do mean a lot, so much less seriously.
    To put me in contrast to the INFJ I was close to, her tumblr was really centered around loving the world, peace & love, equality for all, yadda yadda, it was cool, I suppose, but she was never really personally like that with me and she was known for not being zoned in on a single person, I like tumblr for the aesthetics and would rather not push that social justice stuff down other peoples throats and art's just much more accommodating in general. Maybe that will help contrasting you two. NT vs NF.
    *eyes snap open* DID SOMEONE SAY TUMBLR?!? I live on tumblr. If you want to check it out, it's: bandsarejustbetter
    Yeah I post equal rights stuff and poems and photography so yeah... Oh and I act totally different with different people. Everyone thinks I'm faking it, but it's just different sides of me. I don't even know who I am because I kinda mold into that other person...
    "...Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
    I doubted if I should ever come back.
    I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."
    -The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost

  6. #16
    Member 00c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mychemicalkilljoy View Post
    Good point. Although I'm kinda messy, so I guess I'm a P. I also can never keep a schedule. Oh and I took a socionics test and was split evenly between ENFj and INFp
    *eyes snap open* DID SOMEONE SAY TUMBLR?!? I live on tumblr. If you want to check it out, it's: bandsarejustbetter
    Yeah I post equal rights stuff and poems and photography so yeah... Oh and I act totally different with different people. Everyone thinks I'm faking it, but it's just different sides of me. I don't even know who I am because I kinda mold into that other person...
    Messiness has not to do with P, lol, probably more to do with a weak Se which ENFJ and INFJ have. However ENFP has it the weakest so they would probably be one of the messier types considering that out of 8 total functions, Se is their last and so they also may perhaps be one of the most docile. There's a certain superficiality to Fe, yeah, definitely. Se is also preoccupied with the material, therefore those who have it above Si would be more interested in clothing and aesthetically pleasing things and nice colognes, perfumes and taking care of how they look to a higher degree than someone with a stronger Si which cares about the past more than the present, memories, dreams, tradition.
    Like I said before, INFp is INFJ and whoever says otherwise debate me on the fact that quadras and duality are based on similar functions. You're much more likely to be an NFJ as ENFj is ENFJ and INFp is INFJ. I know an INFP and also an ISFP and they're both dominant Fi and they couldn't give a rats ass about social justice and if they do, they don't really care to show it and an ENFP would probably care even less about social justice and more about funny things that tickle their Ne.
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 00c View Post
    Messiness has not to do with P, lol, probably more to do with a weak Se which ENFJ and INFJ have. However ENFP has it the weakest so they would probably be one of the messier types considering that out of 8 total functions, Se is their last and so they also may perhaps be one of the most docile. There's a certain superficiality to Fe, yeah, definitely. Se is also preoccupied with the material, therefore those who have it above Si would be more interested in clothing and aesthetically pleasing things and nice colognes, perfumes and taking care of how they look to a higher degree than someone with a stronger Si which cares about the past more than the present, memories, dreams, tradition.
    Like I said before, INFp is INFJ and whoever says otherwise debate me on the fact that quadras and duality are based on similar functions. You're much more likely to be an NFJ as ENFj is ENFJ and INFp is INFJ. I know an INFP and also an ISFP and they're both dominant Fi and they couldn't give a rats ass about social justice and if they do, they don't really care to show it and an ENFP would probably care even less about social justice and more about funny things that tickle their Ne.
    Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Ok so def not an nfp of any kind at all. I get TOO INVOLVED in social justice to the point where I argue and debate with people lol. I also kinda stand up too much for people who can't stand up for themselves. Despite that, I'm actually not all that nosy like an ENFJ. I don't even have to try. I know too much about people in a split second but I wish I didn't. Yeah and I kinda like fashion, but I never have time lol. I swear everyone thinks I'm an extrovert just because I care about people and I just walk up to people and counsel them but I get so tired and need a breather. My family gets annoyed when I don't spend time with them when I'm just tired lol. Is that the same with you entjs? You guys are pretty cool. Most of my friends are entjs. They are literally super badass and stand up for me before I can do so myself lololol
    "...Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
    I doubted if I should ever come back.
    I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."
    -The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost

  8. #18
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,476

    Default

    @Mychemicalkilljoy @00c I beg to differ. ENFPs are totally into social justice. In fact, it's a pretty well-known association. It's precisely the Fi that enables that, it enables a very strong empathy for the disaffected, the underdogs and the powerless of the world

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    @Mychemicalkilljoy @00c I beg to differ. ENFPs are totally into social justice. In fact, it's a pretty well-known association. It's precisely the Fi that enables that, it enables a very strong empathy for the disaffected, the underdogs and the powerless of the world
    OoooH cool I don't know who to believe. Maybe With more people's opinions, it would be more accurate to see who's right then. I remain neutral.
    "...Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
    I doubted if I should ever come back.
    I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."
    -The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost
    Likes Qlip liked this post

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni
    Posts
    224
    "...Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
    I doubted if I should ever come back.
    I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."
    -The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost

Similar Threads

  1. Help me type my best male friend...pleeeease.
    By Halfjillhalfjack in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2013, 08:45 PM
  2. Help Typing My Best Friend
    By Kastor in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 05:55 PM
  3. Type my best guy friend
    By OrangeAppled in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 03:52 PM
  4. Type my best friend!
    By KarenParker in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 03:39 AM
  5. Type my best friend.. And help me help her.
    By defragmybrain in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 03:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO