• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENFJ or INFJ?

00c

Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know where you're coming from, but it's a concept (originally coined by Myers, I think) that I personally disagree with. If true, it would reduce MBTI to eight personalities as opposed to sixteen, being that the introverts would be utterly indistinguishable from the extroverts in their attitude toward the external world.

For introverts, the introverted functions are their comfort zone; not just their mental life. The same is true for extroverts and extroverted functions.

I am more correct. Hey, listen to me.

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The vibe I've been getting from all the confirmed IEE ENFps on this site is that they're the chillest people alive who don't give a shit if a Chicxulub blows their asses to high hell. And I've heard a lot of Ne-centric circlejerks bitching about how Introverted Sensors are too rigid and quick to anger and that Extroverted Sensors are shallow plastics.
From my observations, Se hits you with eternal antimatter explosions, Ne is a wormy blobby floating slug in a vacuum, Ti is a douche but a fair douche who plays by the rules, and Fi is a bitch but will love you if you're the underdog.

Fi-types are the more prone to taking insults personally, ESPECIALLY when their Te is strong. Fe-types will take issue if you're consistently doing something they deem inappropriate but they'll by friendly with you when you stop doing it.

It's called a Merry vs. Serious dichotomy. Serious types use Fi/Te and Merry types use Fe/Ti (order of function does not matter, only preference.)

Wow- If this be true, then I definitely know what I use, finally! I'm a strong Fe/Ti.....Thanks!