User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: ENFJ or INFJ?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

umm, infps are chill before you cross their personal values but they will get angry if its something against their values, in private relationships. it's different in public, you didnt get the chance to hurt them privately.

that's my impressions of few INFPs i got to know very well, they often complain. but they are chill until you dont get to be part of their inner world. INFP i know that is hard to piss is 9.

what i actually wanted to say about OP is that NFPs are complicated creatures and she didnt describe herself much complicated, especially about emotions. There is something structured in the way she wrote OP, that i dont see in NFPs. And I see in INFJs. i have a few infj friends, i admire that type a lot, they are really hard to piss.

maybee better word than piss is that they are highly selective about who they like. and what they like. less agreeable than INFJs.
    Likes Evee liked this post

MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Again_Chloe View Post
    umm, infps are chill before you cross their personal values but they will get angry if its something against their values, in private relationships. it's different in public, you didnt get the chance to hurt them privately.

that's my impressions of few INFPs i got to know very well, they often complain. but they are chill until you dont get to be part of their inner world. INFP i know that is hard to piss is 9.

what i actually wanted to say about OP is that NFPs are complicated creatures and she didnt describe herself much complicated, especially about emotions. There is something structured in the way she wrote OP, that i dont see in NFPs. And I see in INFJs. i have a few infj friends, i admire that type a lot, they are really hard to piss.

maybee better word than piss is that they are highly selective about who they like. and what they like. less agreeable than INFJs.
    I honestly would express how I'm feeling but I never know. It's so weird how I can read people like a book and have these creepy accurate visions but I don't even know lol. My friends say I can't hurt a fly but HA. I can but I never show my anger...ever. That literally starts an all out cat fight when I get mad for some reason... I'm not an infj because they are one percent of the population and I'm most likely any other type... Thanks guys for helping though!
    "...Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
    I doubted if I should ever come back.
    I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."
    -The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

You're an Fe-dom. How many times does you being an ENFJ have to be repeated to you? Don't say you're not something just because it's rare, that's silly, but still not as silly as those who instantly label themselves as such because it is considered "rare". Fi isn't present, Ne isn't present, Si isn't present, Te isn't present; I don't know where they get NFP from.
    You seem much more motivated in your actions by Fe rather than Ni which is what would determine whether you're extroverted/introverted. You mention emotions you show and even take the time to mention others expression or lack thereof in practically every single post and how you get "feelings" every now and then (Fe-Ni). Not to mention your determination to "keep the peace". Harmony seeking is what Fe is although it can play the opposite as well and intend to simply play with others feelings via emotion or whatever.
    I'd wager to say all your indecisiveness is a result of your inferior Ti and basically devilish nonexistent Te when the facts are pretty much right there in front of you.
    I don't know why I bother, you'll probably go make another thread after this one after retaking several tests and second-guessing yourself again.
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.
    Likes Kullervo liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

INFJs are more serious, concise, and business-like in their interactions, due to Ni-Ti's prominence. They also dislike confrontation and shy away from social interaction. Contrary to popular descriptions, there is NO WAY you could mistake an INFJ for an extrovert; there is not one smidgen of extroversion in them.

ENFJs, on the other hand, use Fe-Se in a prominent role. Their interaction style is more personable and playful; less business-like. ENFJs grow visibly impatient with others, and quickly confront people who frustrate them. They love social interaction and seek it out, approaching new people with ease.

I hope this helps.

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Studmuffin23 View Post
    INFJs are more serious, concise, and business-like in their interactions, due to Ni-Ti's prominence. They also dislike confrontation and shy away from social interaction. Contrary to popular descriptions, there is NO WAY you could mistake an INFJ for an extrovert; there is not one smidgen of extroversion in them.

ENFJs, on the other hand, use Fe-Se in a prominent role. Their interaction style is more personable and playful; less business-like. ENFJs grow visibly impatient with others, and quickly confront people who frustrate them. They love social interaction and seek it out, approaching new people with ease.

I hope this helps.
    Fe-Se is Fe-Se; they're the most social functions. Inversely, Ne-Te as are ENFP are often coined as reclusive. Yes, they can be confused for extroverts. The extroverted functions one uses are the most apparent in social engagement in person and how they decide to interact, the introverted ones are not, those occur internally as per the word 'introverted'.
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

I mean no ill intent by this, but 14 is too young to figure out ones personality type. You're going to grow and change quite a bit over the next 10 years or so (it's said that personality effectively settles/solidifies around 25), and in all likelyhood will be rather different than how you are now.

That's not to say it's impossible to be typed, it's just unlikely to be accurate for some time.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Likes Again_Chloe liked this post

MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    I mean no ill intent by this, but 14 is too young to figure out ones personality type. You're going to grow and change quite a bit over the next 10 years or so (it's said that personality effectively settles/solidifies around 25), and in all likelyhood will be rather different than how you are now.

That's not to say it's impossible to be typed, it's just unlikely to be accurate for some time.
    Holy shit how do you know my age? And I guess so... But I've always been an NF (except for INFP)...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by 00c View Post
    Fe-Se is Fe-Se; they're the most social functions. Inversely, Ne-Te as are ENFP are often coined as reclusive. Yes, they can be confused for extroverts. The extroverted functions one uses are the most apparent in social engagement in person and how they decide to interact, the introverted ones are not, those occur internally as per the word 'introverted'.
    I know where you're coming from, but it's a concept (originally coined by Myers, I think) that I personally disagree with. If true, it would reduce MBTI to eight personalities as opposed to sixteen, being that the introverts would be utterly indistinguishable from the extroverts in their attitude toward the external world.

For introverts, the introverted functions are their comfort zone; not just their mental life. The same is true for extroverts and extroverted functions.

MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Studmuffin23 View Post
    I know where you're coming from, but it's a concept (originally coined by Myers, I think) that I personally disagree with. If true, it would reduce MBTI to eight personalities as opposed to sixteen, being that the introverts would be utterly indistinguishable from the extroverts in their attitude toward the external world.

For introverts, the introverted functions are their comfort zone; not just their mental life. The same is true for extroverts and extroverted functions.
    Ohhhhhh that makes so much more sense!
    Likes Studmuffin23 liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Mychemicalkilljoy View Post
    Holy shit how do you know my age? And I guess so... But I've always been an NF (except for INFP)...
    Because you posted it a few days ago, though I believe you edited it afterwards because I was unable to find it later.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari