• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Youtubers and Stereotypes

Again_Chloe

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The first half of the textwall was of my composition. I deleted a post. As if we hadn't skullfucked the thread already.

i know it was your post, it was "quoted"." You're funny" - that was intended for Mychemical, though i agree with your quote.

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
I like EJ.
His videos are usually funny, and quite correct, he is quite perceptive. And also I like bluntness. I dont think he's gone mad, based on 2 vids you posted... 'goodbye' and other, sounds like trolling. :huh:

However, this thread is disturbing. Like your personal mealtdown, [MENTION=23956]Mychemicalkilljoy[/MENTION]:huh:

How was it disturbing? Is anyone offended?

Again_Chloe

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i didnt know you're THAT young, sorry. nothing unusual for that age

Mychemicalkilljoy

MBTI Type
NOPE
Are you qualified to counsel anyone? How many years of experience do you have? Not that your age really matters that much but please stop saying things like this.

I'm not saying I'm qualified. Is what I'm saying offending you in any way? Why the hell is no one taking me seriously just because I'm younger? I'm not frustrated if you were wondering. I only said that I wanted to counsel him. I meant someday when I'm older. I'm way too young.

Chickennugget

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
EJ Arendee is pretty cool. I may be an NFP (not sure), but I love how funny and educative the videos are. Yeah, sure they have offensive statements, but they're only offensive if you take it that way. EJ didn't mean to hurt anyone, I'm sure. He's probably using Se...

For the most part, I agree with what My chemical killjoy said. Very perseptive, although I sense that you may use Fi... Ok back to the topic. I like how you painted a picture of what could be his life. Although, I must say that you were a bit harsh and made judgements too quickly, which I'm sure we all do sometimes. I've also heard that you're young too, so that part comes into play. Good luck with your adventure in this world!

Chickennugget

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not saying I'm qualified. Is what I'm saying offending you in any way? Why the hell is no one taking me seriously just because I'm younger? I'm not frustrated if you were wondering. I only said that I wanted to counsel him. I meant someday when I'm older. I'm way too young.

You sound frustrated. It's okay. Of course no one is taking you seriously. Most people are WAAAAAAYYY older than you are. Although I can see why Cececee (idk how to spell her name) said what she said. You aren't qualified, so you come off as a bit arrogant, even tho you probably ARE NOT, and you're a nice person as well. C means well.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I can see him a bit more peaceful and he is just expressing what he feels. I think anyone who is in peace will feel like they are enlightening and feel like they are free from the bounds of the earth[SOUNDCLOUD][/SOUNDCLOUD]