User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Mychemicalkilljoy View Post
    The whole point in life is to make the world a better place. I'll admit that I've had problems and compared to the rest of the world, they aren't all that bad. I just get so caught up in others' emotions that I feel them myself. I think I'm kind of selfish, even though I don't want to admit it.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I'd love to counsel him.
    Well, I wouldn't want to be counseled by someone who publicly refers to me as "mad".
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.
    Likes Again_Chloe liked this post

MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by 00c View Post
    Well, I wouldn't want to be counseled by someone who publicly refers to me as "mad".
    Good point there, BUT I don't think he is an insane person. I think that he is going through stuff that turns you insane until you overcome it. He needs the love that he lacks I. His life. He need acceptance.
    "...Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
    I doubted if I should ever come back.
    I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."
    -The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost

Your lives must be incredibly boring to be caring so much about someone elses whom you hardly even know, it's really pathetic and it reminds me of the dramatic scrubs in my school who haven't an ounce of interesting to them.
    Boring == Low-Maintenance.

MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilogen View Post
    Boring == Low-Maintenance.
    You seem like an ESTP

MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni

I kinda feel like a bad person right now.

Enneagram
    9w8

I kinda feel like a bad person right now.
    You don't seem like a bad person to me.

However, as @Starcrash said, it probably is a good idea not to discuss a banned member's psychological state when they aren't around to confirm, deny or explain anything.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni

Smile

"So by making a simple joke anonymously to an online audience of strangers, you never receive another paycheck in your life and starve on the streets. Freedom of Fucking Speech indeed. First World Paradise of opportunity and prosperity.

That's not a world reasonable people can survive in. That's like Animal Farm.

Who are you to be swingin around whiteknighting for raped people, anyway? Do you really have enough life experience with that kinda thing to know? You're not a rape victim. I can tell just by looking at you, you've never been raped in your life, because that kinda shit fucks you up forever, your mind is just gone. You don't have any right to act like you're defending rape victims because you don't understand it, you don't understand the difference between jestful spoken word and action, you want to think you're morally superior and you're NOT, you pretend to care and you don't.

A joke is a joke and you should be able to tell the difference."

@Nihilogen @00c
    Holy crap I thought about it and this actually makes legit sense. I have a brother in a wheelchair and my parents kind of... Parent in a gentle way (I won't say anything bad about them), and I guess I took after them. I AM NOT blaming this on my parents. I turned out to be a "politically righteous" person because I got good attention for it. I got complimented and I felt loved. Yeah I'm an enneagram 2. So basically I'm "attention seeking" and I can be self righteous. Sorry for just realizing this and making a huge deal... Sometimes I need to think before standing up and speaking. And yeah I bet I'm younger than anyone else on here so-- you know what I'll just stop talking.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

I like EJ.
    His videos are usually funny, and quite correct, he is quite perceptive. And also I like bluntness. I dont think he's gone mad, based on 2 vids you posted... 'goodbye' and other, sounds like trolling.

However, this thread is disturbing. Like your personal mealtdown, @Mychemicalkilljoy
    Likes laterlazer liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

"So by making a simple joke anonymously to an online audience of strangers, you never receive another paycheck in your life and starve on the streets. Freedom of Fucking Speech indeed. First World Paradise of opportunity and prosperity.

That's not a world reasonable people can survive in. That's like Animal Farm.

Who are you to be swingin around whiteknighting for raped people, anyway? Do you really have enough life experience with that kinda thing to know? You're not a rape victim. I can tell just by looking at you, you've never been raped in your life, because that kinda shit fucks you up forever, your mind is just gone. You don't have any right to act like you're defending rape victims because you don't understand it, you don't understand the difference between jestful spoken word and action, you want to think you're morally superior and you're NOT, you pretend to care and you don't.

A joke is a joke and you should be able to tell the difference."

@Nihilogen @00c
    Holy crap I thought about it and this actually makes legit sense. I have a brother in a wheelchair and my parents kind of... Parent in a gentle way (I won't say anything bad about them), and I guess I took after them. I AM NOT blaming this on my parents. I turned out to be a "politically righteous" person because I got good attention for it. I got complimented and I felt loved. Yeah I'm an enneagram 2. So basically I'm "attention seeking" and I can be self righteous. Sorry for just realizing this and making a huge deal... Sometimes I need to think before standing up and speaking. And yeah I bet I'm younger than anyone else on here so-- you know what I'll just stop talking.
    you're funny.

how old are you?

Just dont give so much shit if you're moral or not, do you try to be perfect? You sound more 1ish to me, maybe your wing?!

It's draining - I hate when people have rules for everybody how to live their life.

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

Quote Originally Posted by Again_Chloe View Post
    I like EJ.
    His videos are usually funny, and quite correct, he is quite perceptive. And also I like bluntness. I dont think he's gone mad, based on 2 vids you posted... 'goodbye' and other, sounds like trolling.

However, this thread is disturbing. Like your personal mealtdown, @Mychemicalkilljoy
    This is why I'm not commenting, I cant tell if he's trolling or not. I think it's just silly to get all caught up in someone's life like that when you technically have no idea what sort of person he really is.

But Mychemicalkilljoy seems so easily moved and affected :P It's kinda cute, kinda worrying. You definitely sound young.