User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    Yeah I am very quick to point out problems when they're in a relationship I'm a part of or I feel some kind of injustice is happening. Other than that, I usually don't call people on shit. But you seem to be a different kind of 7. I'm 7w6 and with my 2 and 9 fixes, I sometimes don't like to make waves. But with close friends, I am very open and won't shy away from spilling the depths of what's up. I think going along with that 7description you found, my calling shit out, especially in relationships is a way that I try to avoid future failure and pain. By tackling the problem at it's first sign and addressing it bluntly, I feel like I'm saving us from even bigger problems down the road. This gives me a sense of urgency to address and resolve (which may also be a part of my particular brand if 7 - my tritype is referred to as the Peacemaker and I really do hate when things are unresolved).
    hmmmm, i didnt mean i call people out in a moralizing way, i dislike such people who do that. judgemental. but when something is off i will mention it - cant deny it

I read 7s descriptions and they match a lot. I have a lot of 8 as well

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

All of the data presented here has been gathered from people who have taken The Personality Questionnaire on this website. Consequently, it reflects data about the internet community, rather than the public at large.

the details of this 'research' arent mentioned, it was done online and only with those who took personality test... so... its very skewed.

cant imagine a better type to get rich than ENTP.

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Again_Chloe View Post

All of the data presented here has been gathered from people who have taken The Personality Questionnaire on this website. Consequently, it reflects data about the internet community, rather than the public at large.

the details of this 'research' arent mentioned, it was done online and only with those who took personality test... so... its very skewed.

cant imagine a better type to get rich than ENTP.
    Actually, I can imagine mostly any type other than an ENTP to get rich and if they get rich it isn't because of their desire to, but rather as a result of being incredibly zany.

Ne - In the clouds, little follow through
    Ti - Subjective logic, uncertainty
    Fe - Your feelings matter and I will take them into account when I make decisions of my own
    Si - Preoccupied with the past, memories, dreams, things of little importance, isn't concerned with the material, so why bother trying to get rich?

The inferior Si would make their Se devilish, meaning literally of no importance alongside their Fi, trickster, making it really hard for them to determine what they themselves truly value.
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

hmmmm, i didnt mean i call people out in a moralizing way, i dislike such people who do that. judgemental. but when something is off i will mention it - cant deny it

I read 7s descriptions and they match a lot. I have a lot of 8 as well
    What kind of calling out do you mean?
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    What kind of calling out do you mean?
    example: my dad died at 48 and was sick for 20 yrs before that. the similar thing happened to me now and am 28 and extremely sick for 10 yrs. My sister (30) follows the same patterns as my dad and I (in symptoms and development). My family denies the problem(s), thinking every thing that happened was isolated situation (they're both ISTJs - mom and sister). I see big picture and figured there's underlying genetic issue, or enviormental, that makes us all sick.
    I'd assume 7 would ignore her health issues. But I am far from hypochondriac, I had numbed left part of the face for 10 yrs before I even googled wth is that linked to or visited a doctor. So i think i am realistic about my family, i studied medicine, my sister is MD, so i am quite educated in the field to be objective.

yet. out of us 3, i am the only one to approach problem. i am the most sick one too so maybe it's that. but you know, i will never run away from confronting that. i was like that as a kid. i was always the one to tell the truth

but my solutions are usually pain-free i admit, like 'it'll all resolve itself when we find an easy fix in the future', i sometimes dont think it'll be easy literary, like probably i will have to investigate and juggle with many possibilities, but it's easier than deal with it now, without imagining it will be some magic in future to resolve our issues

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

@00c, in theory i dont see why ENTP wouldnt earn much. Ne is for ideas, current fashion in business world supports inovations more than ever before (startups), and they dont have Fi like ENFP to get in a way of wanting to get rich.

ESTP, ENTP, ENTJ <- types to be the best entrepreneurs.
    ESTJs <- make good bosses in already established systems, also likely to get rich
    ISTJ, workaholics. probably will build the ladder stadily and at their own pace but will be near the top eventually
    INTJ - similar to ISTJ, but also able to be good CEOs, and entrepreneurs

those would be types most likely to get rich. so ENTP,ENTJ,ESTP at the top. If we take into account that ENTP and ESTP have to have enough focus... i think many ENTPs and ESTPs have much more focus than E_FPs. because Ti gives them stability.

one thing that popped in my mind about why that stats are flawed is that they didnt control for the age of the people who took the test. N types are more likely to investigate MBTI earlier than S types. Especially NP types as most introspective/prone to various theories.
    so mean age for SJs and SPs and NJs was bigger than for NPs. for sure. just look at the types on forums, NPs make over 50%. and the stats are from people who voluntary took MBTI test online...

(young people earn less than old... )

it wasnt a scientific research and i am sure they didnt control for the age variable

99% of SJs have zero interest in MBTI, ENTJ is also very rare type on forums, so those who took the test were probably older in mean age than ENTPs. :P

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

@Again_Chloe Yes, Ne is great for ideas, but the problem lay in that these ideas they mostly just scratch at on the surface and move on quickly to another one so there's a lack of dedication there which is needed when one wants to really be well off. The types which make the most, ENTJ and ESTJ both have extroverted thinking dominant and introverted feeling inferior so if we're to determine which is the "money maker" function it would probably be extroverted thinking with introverted feeling at the bottom making them incredibly interested in ones own growth rather than those of people around them, with extroverted feeling being of the very least importance as a result of the remaining functions which pass the first four which in turn means hardly if at all being interested in "harmony" when attempting to achieve something. However different strengths work for different positions/careers, so there's that. Oh well, this is dragging on.
    Everything else you've said is rather subjective and a possibility, but doubtful. Regardless, this isn't what the thread's trying to discuss. I'm sure you're a 7.
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.
    Likes Again_Chloe liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

@00c, why are u sure, i still have doubts.
    i want always to have all As in school,, the only diff between me and 3s is that my appetites last shorter and I dont stick to my goals... which could be P thing.

the analysis about the flaw of that stat is not subjective, the stats are subjective and not done in scientifical way. The differences are so minor (5,000 USD in 10 out of 16 types) that age can be huge factor.

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

@00c, why are u sure, i still have doubts.
    i want always to have all As in school,, the only diff between me and 3s is that my appetites last shorter and I dont stick to my goals... which could be P thing.

the analysis about the flaw of that stat is not subjective, the stats are subjective and not done in scientifical way. The differences are so minor (5,000 USD in 10 out of 16 types) that age can be huge factor.
    Not sticking to goals is more of an Ne thing. Data is data, what-ifs are subjective.
    A trademark of enneagram 7s is being scattered, "versatile", not entirely sticking to things, a multitude of interests. 7 + Ne.
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.
    Likes Again_Chloe liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

i think the most famous example of ENFP 3 would be Bill Clinton. of course they say he's an ESFP but nope.....