MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Again_Chloe View Post
    thanks for answers.

I am not sure you can correlate functions and enneagram. I mean, yes, 3s have more Jness tendencies and i score 95-100% on P.
    I score like this: 93% E 95% N 60% F 95% P

also functions test was Ne-Se-Fi--Fe-Ni-Ti-Te-Si

Enneagram test was 7, 8, 3.. and sx/sp or sx/so, cant remember.

thanks. how do you approach problems? i am confused bc i doont see myself, and most others dont, as very positive. in fact, i quite confront issues. but i realized today that i choose more pleasant ones to confront, like i will confront theoretical issue - like some magic cure for future, without effort, and not in the here and now.
    so i am nto sure how much i really deal w the most important problems.
    i mean, i go very deep in trying to heal my life. i really do. and i am proud of myself for that. but i always thought 7s are those that run away from the truth... hm
    7 3 8? Sounds like you got yourself a tritype.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    7 3 8? Sounds like you got yourself a tritype.
    I actually scored 7>8>3, and 7 and 8 were closer than 3... but I do think I am more a 3 than 8, so 738 fits.
    Only way to explain why I have quite a lot of 3 stuff but much more 7. Or I could maybe be laziest 3 in Enneagram history.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

i read this and it is so spot on that it is painful

another + 7 thing is that advices for growth for 7 fit much more in my problematic areas, and are much harder to follow

Many entranced Sevens have problems with completion. The word "execution" sounds less like it means finishing what you start and more like a form of death. They tend to be strong on initiating action and weaker on follow-through. When defensive, they adopt what's called an "as if frame," where the Seven makes up positive fantasies about the future and pretends they are reality. "It's as if this wonderful adventure I'm planning is already happening."

Difficult present situations are sometimes avoided this way. A Seven can fantasize so much about a problem that they almost begin to believe they have solved it in reality. This eliminates the need to put themselves on the line, to struggle, to risk failure or have their actions judged. Most entranced Sevens have fears about their adequacy and tend to compare themselves with others. A Seven can feel inferior to someone they admire and then defensively act superior towards someone else to even the balance.

@five sounds, how does your negativity/depressions look like? are you the one to point out problems in your life and your friends' life or yu are never first to do so?
    because i am, very action oriented in terms of solving issues, i am very outspoken about what is WRONG around me, calling people out on their shit. and that's not 7 thing? i do have a positive spin on everything but i never viewed myself as positive. i know i am very joyful and always in the good mood - but it can look like that from outside. i can have terrible shit going on but i will forget about it and crack jokes, but with very private friends who know my biggest problems i wont be like that because they know when i am in pain and i cant run away. they are like my mirror.
    Likes senza tema liked this post

another + 7 thing is that advices for growth for 7 fit much more in my problematic areas, and are much harder to follow

Many entranced Sevens have problems with completion. The word "execution" sounds less like it means finishing what you start and more like a form of death. They tend to be strong on initiating action and weaker on follow-through. When defensive, they adopt what's called an "as if frame," where the Seven makes up positive fantasies about the future and pretends they are reality. "It's as if this wonderful adventure I'm planning is already happening."

Difficult present situations are sometimes avoided this way. A Seven can fantasize so much about a problem that they almost begin to believe they have solved it in reality. This eliminates the need to put themselves on the line, to struggle, to risk failure or have their actions judged. Most entranced Sevens have fears about their adequacy and tend to compare themselves with others. A Seven can feel inferior to someone they admire and then defensively act superior towards someone else to even the balance.
    This is wonderful. Where did you find it?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

it's on tom condon site. he has really good way of describing types.

i remember 4 yrs ago, or so, i watched his 5,6,7 video on yt and i was convinced then i am a 3 and i was like 'this is so spot on i am like that as well', haha, i didnt know i am thinking type.

btw, how do you mean 'wonderful', you like unhealthy 7s?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by 00c View Post
    ENTP statistically make the least amount of money and if I could find some enneagram statistics, I'm sure 3's would be among the highest, so there's something off there.
    I'm sure you can definitely find more correlation between functions and enneagram types if examined more closely.
    ENTP make the least amount of money? I dont trust that stats, can you share?
    stats i've seen said INFPs made the least money.
    ENTPs were above average, i think even top 5

it's on tom condon site. he has really good way of describing types.

i remember 4 yrs ago, or so, i watched his 5,6,7 video on yt and i was convinced then i am a 3 and i was like 'this is so spot on i am like that as well', haha, i didnt know i am thinking type.

btw, how do you mean 'wonderful', you like unhealthy 7s?
    Thanks.

By 'wonderful,' I mean that the description seems very perceptive to me ... but yeah, I kinda have this fatal attraction to unhealthy 7s.
    Likes Again_Chloe, Starry liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    Thanks.

By 'wonderful,' I mean that the description seems very perceptive to me ... but yeah, I kinda have this fatal attraction to unhealthy 7s.
    i know

yeah, i have crazy attraction to 7s as well, 8s too. i mean, usually ExTP guys. sometimes ENFP guys. and they are usually 7s and 8s

my last bf is ENFP 4w3.. we get along very well now but i wouldnt really want to repeat relationship with not-very-healthy 4.

my mom is ISTJ and a 4w3 (she is not a 3!), weird combo. her w3 is strong and connnction to 1 and 2, but she is not 1 for sure, far from it.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

@five sounds, how does your negativity/depressions look like? are you the one to point out problems in your life and your friends' life or yu are never first to do so?
    because i am, very action oriented in terms of solving issues, i am very outspoken about what is WRONG around me, calling people out on their shit. and that's not 7 thing? i do have a positive spin on everything but i never viewed myself as positive. i know i am very joyful and always in the good mood - but it can look like that from outside. i can have terrible shit going on but i will forget about it and crack jokes, but with very private friends who know my biggest problems i wont be like that because they know when i am in pain and i cant run away. they are like my mirror.
    Yeah I am very quick to point out problems when they're in a relationship I'm a part of or I feel some kind of injustice is happening. Other than that, I usually don't call people on shit. But you seem to be a different kind of 7. I'm 7w6 and with my 2 and 9 fixes, I sometimes don't like to make waves. But with close friends, I am very open and won't shy away from spilling the depths of what's up. I think going along with that 7description you found, my calling shit out, especially in relationships is a way that I try to avoid future failure and pain. By tackling the problem at it's first sign and addressing it bluntly, I feel like I'm saving us from even bigger problems down the road. This gives me a sense of urgency to address and resolve (which may also be a part of my particular brand if 7 - my tritype is referred to as the Peacemaker and I really do hate when things are unresolved).
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

ENTP make the least amount of money? I dont trust that stats, can you share?
    stats i've seen said INFPs made the least money.
    ENTPs were above average, i think even top 5
    Among the least educated too.
    Demographics from The Personality Questionnaire
    This Is How Much Money You’ll Make Based on Your Personality | TIME.com
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.