• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I am not sure about my type

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Oh god, oh god, ya got, ya caught me and I just got sizzled

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That is all i have.
I would still the way i am presenting seems fe, what the people wants getting them excited for this video. Ni for being piercing and having a laser focus. Ti os very indept, you see a lot of it in the way the video is present.

But in the other thing it is only logical to give what they want, yes? In a term of realism boundaries anyway. I'm not fully have the workings and vision of how the blast system would work, but I have some idea anyway. Because in quick time there's only so much you can do in that brief moment, and firing off your own attack requires a combo that takes time also.

I do. But I try to keep it in a way with functionality in being understood.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Dude, you are an intp. Ti pointing out the flaws in my gaming tatic. Ne seeing more possibles. So basically for, you would point to xntj

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I should talk about strengths.
I am funny and pretty entertaining. I come off pretty mix to people, i come off smart to some, i come off dumb to other people. I am type of person who will have knowledge about my target and use all the strengths against them.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
A video might actually be your best bet

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dude, you are an intp. Ti pointing out the flaws in my gaming tatic. Ne seeing more possibles. So basically for, you would point to xntj

This contradiction makes no sense.

I think you seem like an entj.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I think I meant to say that it would to xntj for me, maybe entj to you.
You would be intp.

What made came to that conclusion ?

I knew that you was going to come to that conclusion ?

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I forgot to mention this, but what would happen if gohan was not as hesistant to fight cell, he should be at least equal grounds with full power cell or lower. Goku stated that gohan surpassed him and if I am right, Ssj2 Gohan should be about a third to forty percenty stronger than full power cell.
I believe that ssj2 teen gohan ib the buu saga should be able to hold his own against full power cell.

I was thinking this too, since goku stated that he was only using half of his strength against buu absorbed gotenks, if he went all out, would have been able to at least keep up with him for a moment and be able to land a few hits.
He should be at least equal grounds with mystic gohan.

Base form gotenks should be about equal grounds with ssj2 gohan or super perfect cell or ssj2 majin vegeta because he managed to land a few blows on buu before getting beat the tar out, if he was super saiyan 1, he should be about as strong as kid buu and I think he could hold his own against him if he was not so cocky.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am not solid. I can relate to both. But either way. I'll just make a thread for mine when I have all the points listed.

You are outgoing judging by your description around people and have also classified yourself as an enfj (extrovert - key word). Add the T and voila.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Funny.
You could at least explain my functions for te ni se fi

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ssj2 Gohan before or after Super Perfect Cell's charged Ki blast that broke his arm? Because that kind of made Cell equal to or greater, a display of power. Also to show how overwhelming the odds were and show that just as Goku said, "Father taught me to never give up. Even when the odds are stacked against you."

ssj2 Gohan in the buu saga however grew weaker but I would agree that he could hold his own against regular Full Power Perfect Cell, if not have a clear edge still. Despite all the power he had lost. But Super Perfect Cell would destroy him... I was trying to make a what if ssj2 gohan (buu saga) vs super perfect cell as well, but my Movie Maker has issues. . . right when I finished it.

Gohan's hidden power will always be greater than Cell though in any incarnation, but it's only in brief moments he explodes with that burst of hidden power in full on rage mode like with the Kamehameha battle.

--

Super Buu >> ssj3 Goku + Vegeta (basically stated in manga) = "Wait! He's still stronger than either of us! He'll kill us if we go out their like this."

By default Super Gotenks Buu (Super Buu 2x) >>>> ssj3 Goku (all out) a.k.a squash. Ultimate Gohan was stated to be the strongest non-fused fighter in dbz end of buu saga. This is all manga based, the anime however has contradictions and dub errors that mislead.

I do believe ssj Gotenks = ssj3 Goku though. A sort general rule I have always followed. Gotenks being fused makes it an unfair comparison.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Funny? That wasn't an attempt at humor.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I am saying that goku in the anime stated that he was only using half of his power against kid buu in this form and if he was using full power against super buu, he should be able to hold his own against buutenks. He was not even at his fullest power against buutenks. Ssj gotenks is equal to ssj 3 goku witj only about half power. He could not use his fullest capacity because he just got this form, but he did not master it in real world. I believe that the only reason he can do it more being dead than alive because when you are dead, you can go beyond your limit for a certain period and there is no ground in the afterlife, either, this is what I believe.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Every single of you guys bow before me and admire my greatness.

I love you all, you have been a good audience, goodbye.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That depends if Goku in the anime is different than Goku in the manga in power terms as well, and it very well may be. But also.

-You refer to him being dead which gave him far more power than Alive. It may have given him more power sure, but that much would be stretching it I believe.

-Another understanding is that it didn't increase his power, but allow him to merely hold the power for longer without wearing down = more stamina. Otherwise Vegeta ssj2 Dead would be stronger than Vegeta ssj2 Alive.

-Unless ssj3 power fully couldn't be contained while alive. But there is no basis for that, and Goku never stated half his power was against Kid Buu only that he held back and he might have been able to finish him off at the start.

The fight with Super Gotenks Buu was filler, only in the anime. Non Canon. But in the anime, he could have been stronger than in the manga.

Anime: "You don't think you can beat me like that, do you?"
Manga: "Gohan can handle you now."

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hmm. Well. This was fun.;)

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
It would make sense to say je is holding about half because he stated thatcif he went full power, it would have been able to finish off the start, so we should be talking about fourty to fifty percent or more, which should be more than enough to kill him.

I should not have typed that, I should have said that being dead you could go a little beyond your limits and there is no real law of physica ob the afterlife.

If anything, super janemba is about as strong as super buu, maybe stronger, but if they were to fight, the fight could go all day because you got his transportation ability and buu's healing and regeneration.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
-Hm. The amount is subjective and no answer will be right. Such little evidence to go off of. However, I believe Kid Buu was weaker than Fat Buu before he split into Good Buu and Evil Buu. That Evil Buu being the fully evil half is essentially equal to unrestrained Kid Buu. Meaning by default, Goku would at full power been surely able to finish Kid Buu off if he could against Fat Buu too. Although, in the manga ssj3 Goku wasn't sure if he would be able to kill Fat Buu, likely do to regeneration and smaller gap.

So. . . I did some calculations when comparing the suggested strength of many character's in accordance to the manga

According to Daizenshuu multiplier

Base: 1
ssj: x50
ssj2: x100 (2x previous)
ssj3: x400 (4x previous)

Janemba = Super Buu more or less: 800

Yet ssj3 Goku(dead) was able to harm Janemba, when he wouldn't have been able to using manga standards. Perhaps Toie's Goku is stronger than manga goku after all? Otherwise, this contradiction make no sense. Inconsistency.

Super Buu(Gotenks absorbed): 1,600
Ultimate Gohan: 1,100
Gotenks(ssj3-rheoretical): 800
Gotenks(ssj2-theoretical): 200
Super Buu(8x): 800
Gotenks (ssj): 100
Goku (ssj3): 105-115
Fat Buu: 100
Kid Buu: 60
Evil Buu: 60
Good Buu: 40

The math points to this extreme difference. And I do not like it either. But it seems to be what the manga points at with daizenshuu multiplier information.

Going by Anime (if Toei' Anime Goku is stronger)

Super Buu(Gotenks absorbed): 1,600
Ultimate Gohan: 1,100
Goku (ssj3): 820-850 (dead)
Gotenks(ssj3-rheoretical): 800
Gotenks(ssj2-theoretical): 200
Super Buu(8x): 800
Goku(ssj3 goku alive): 410-425+ (or 500) - if using around half power from his full power
Gotenks (ssj): 100
Fat Buu: 100
Kid Buu: 60
Evil Buu: 60
Good Buu: 40