• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneatype me on Skype! (Please)

Evastover

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hi there!

After having studied MBTI for 7 years, I am absolutely certain of being an INFP. However, I'm very new to enneagram and would like to have an external opinion on what my type could be. The type 2 descriptions seem to match me fairly well (both the positive and the negative aspects), but I realize that my self-perception can be rather subjective.

And so, I would like to see what someone else thinks my enneatype is through interacting with me on skype. I will have a list of topics/questions to cover and expect the call to take about 30 minutes or less; alternatively, you could lead the call with your own topics or questions- whichever would be easiest for you. I am available from 6-9pm ET or GMT-5 everyday except for Wednesday.

Is anyone interested?