• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How to be sure if i am ISTP? Test me and explain me.

Slavius15

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I thought until recently that im ESTJ,hovewer those guys despite there good organisation smile a lot fakely and thats something i never do.My mood expressions are sincere,and theres one more thing i dont give a crap about the social organisation just because of the sake of there exsistents they must have some practical importance.

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Well, the idea is that you could be Socionics ISTj. I still don't know if I'm ISTj. If yes, then guess what, the definitions are screwed up. Supposedly Dick Cheney is ISTj/ISTP. But, you seem to infer that you disagree.

The fact that you are saying mood expressions makes me think that you are. If so, then INFJ. My existence fits the definition. Thus we would be the same.

I am also a functionalist, and have taken to quantifying the functions functionally. I shall explain to you my conception of the functions. I think that Ni is realtable to long trains of thought. Fe is relatable to expression of emotions, which Fi users see through, and don't care about, which is who I believe you've been with. Probably a self proclaimed INFJ. Problem with INFJ and INFP is that they are very similar. For whatever reason, INFPs want to be special. I can say with pride that I don't really give a crap whether you are special or not, I just want to use you to make the world a better place. If I can't, then I'll leave.

I can imagine a long train of thought in that you thought. So, Ni. And you said Mood expressions. Fe. INFJ. Other options include ISTP, ESTP, or ENFJ. Pretty much anyone in this: Beta Quadra - Wikisocion

Logically these people would be drawn here. :p
So. Which are you? As a note, seeing that you don't think you are ISTP, I would go with INFJ. I always go with people's self typing except in when I think they understand the definition wrong.

As a note, socionics is a theory that works with communication. For example, I say obly googly ook, and someone out there knows and understands why my garbled weirdness. So by the theory, it should be you. You might disagree with it, but it should seem effortless to understand.

So goes the theory, at least. But yeah. Not giving a crap about the social organization is also a tell for something, but I don't know what.

Last edited:

Slavius15

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I think that my logic go first or my Ti rather than emotions i dont show the emotions i mean im not the expressive type that emotions are concerned,i just gave short word explenation in the above comment.I think logicly first and that means everything that is argumentative and have thought consistency.Im not so much long term thinker i live in more here and now and a bit of past, but very rarely i think about future or long term planing.I more in here and know and i think about practical problems that arises i like solving problems and using tools to fix current mechanical probles.I also like sports like basketball and like playing video games and also like a bit extreme type of sports like mountain climbing and skydiving.The only thing that i disagree with you is typing me INFJ because i definetly rely more on logic than on the emotion,there is emotion i mean Fe but i think its rather teritary or on the fourth function,i express emotion only when somebody activites them rather then by having desire to share my emotions with others and express my self that way.