• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My awesome FINAL questionnaire because I'm tired of self doubt!

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I haven't been here since forever :D Give it a try shall we? The types I have in mind are mostly FJs.

1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Just everything. Really.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I want to contribute, to make a difference in someone's life, even if little. I'd like to find out who I am. Oh, and I want to be happy, and to have a family of my own.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Hm, a few weeks ago I was on vacation and I felt super. I'm a very responsible and worrying by nature, so I like to not have to worry about anything. I also like being complimented, that's cool ;) I like achieving (okay, I LOVE it. It's my destiny, much like Leslie Knope :D), when I get a high grade I feel really good. I also love talking about weird ideas (for example: possible seasons of American Horror Story, making up movies in my own head just for fun, and share the hilariousness with friends).

4) What makes you feel inferior?
Taking care of things that are out of my control, being ignored, and being criticized. Separations and goodbyes make me feel super bad. Also when people don't care about things it's like hOW CAN YOU NOT CARE WTH ARE YOU MADE OF STONE?

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I consult with other people; I think it through- how I feel about it. I can be a bit of a people pleaser, but not to the extreme and I have my own opinion. However, I am not decisive at all so it's easy for me to change my mind.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

If it's important to me that I'd definitely have control of the outcome. If it's not too important to me- eh, whatever. Sometimes I end up doing most of the things in group projects because no one does anything so I have to do it xD. Though it's annoying if I feel my work is unappriciated!

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Haha, take a look at number 3! I love helping people. Love it love it love it. Also, I just like relaxing, being with good friends/close family, talking about things that I like and is passionate about.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
Uhm, for exams, I memorize. Once I wrote all kinds of stuff and then I sang what I wrote xD It worked really well! But for MBTI or Enneagram which was for pleasure I read a lot, tried to understand the principal and trying to type people in my life or in the forums.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
People think I'm organized and I have no idea why- I'm quite messy. I can orginize my room and after two weeks it's messy again and I have to orginize everything all over again! My appearance is more neat I guess, but my room is all over the place.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Hmm, first I'm like- wait, what? And if it clashes with another thing I think so I defy it, and then I come back to it and see if there's any logic in the sayings. If not- I'm fairly open mided!

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Both, I guess. I like being myself, but I hate when around me there's drama and fighting. I also hate it when people feel bad, so I'm usually the one who solves all the conflicts. People's mood affect my mood- once my sister and my mum got into a huge fight which I was not even remotely involved in and I still cried so much that night, and also talked to each sepreately, offering them a sympethatic ear (my dad, ISTP, was the rational one explaining the other side to each girl. I was also doing that, but along those lines I think I related to them too much).

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think before I speak as I don't want to hurt anybody, though it doesn't always work for me haha. I like to speak up, though in a class setting I'm pretty quiet. But when I'm in students' council I like sharing my ideas and talking, and I like speaking in front of an audience.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Action means more than words, most definitely. If all you do is talk, how can I know if you're gonna live up to that? I like to know what I'm getting into, thank you very much.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Invite my friends to watch with me! I'll record it and go out :D This question is a bit invalid because I can watch it later online or something.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

I become tired, "on the edge". Very cranky and has no patience. I can also be very sensitive and cry. I feel like my time is running out. Basically I become a neagative piece of shit who cries.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

When people are disrespectful to others, when they only think of themselves, when they're fake, when they're trying to control me, when they're rude and inconsiderate, when they're irresponsible, when they're treating other people as different, uhm… I don't know.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Feminism, social issues such as homophobia and racism. I really like talking about my interests, TV shows or movies that I like, even MBTI or Enneagram.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?
I wouldn't know, I don't pay attention to them!

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
I'm the most outgoing out of the bunch so they consider me extravert. I used to think I was an introvert, but frankly I'm not too sure. They perceive me smarter than I am and a lot more hardworking than I actually am. They also see more as more leader type than I am. They'd never say I'm a relaxed, insensitive, uncaring, unimaginative person. They also think I'm more self confident than I am.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
My god, finally! I will just relax, doing nothing. Maybe seeing friends, playing with my dog, watching TV, just have my mind off- I have so many things to do I just want one day to not think or worry about anything.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm going to make you angry and say you're the ENFP 6w7, because I only read numbers 1 and 2.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm going to make you angry and say you're the ENFP 6w7, because I only read numbers 1 and 2.

Haha it does make me mad cause I'm definitely NOT an ENFP 6w7 hahaha

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha it does make me mad cause I'm definitely NOT an ENFP 6w7 hahaha

Then you do have an idea about your type. Which parts did I get right? E and F?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm thinking you're DEFINITELY so/sx. I'm feeling ESFJ 2w3 so/sx for you. I could explain in more detail later if you want. I remember a while ago people were on the fence between ENP and ESFJ for you and I'm leaning ESFJ (especially with the Leslie Knope comment who is defo ESFJ!) although I think you previously identified as 3w2 which could also make sense. However I think you're a lot more in touch with your emotions and less guarded than a 3. 3w2 and 2w3 can both be energetic and personable but 2s wear their heart on their sleeve more which is what I'm getting from you.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Feminism, social issues such as homophobia and racism. I really like talking about my interests, TV shows or movies that I like, even MBTI or Enneagram.

:hifive:

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm thinking you're DEFINITELY so/sx. I'm feeling ESFJ 2w3 so/sx for you. I could explain in more detail later if you want. I remember a while ago people were on the fence between ENP and ESFJ for you and I'm leaning ESFJ (especially with the Leslie Knope comment who is defo ESFJ!) although I think you previously identified as 3w2 which could also make sense. However I think you're a lot more in touch with your emotions and less guarded than a 3. 3w2 and 2w3 can both be energetic and personable but 2s wear their heart on their sleeve more which is what I'm getting from you.

Wow, thanks! I'd love it if you can explain in more depth, Though I could definitely see your reasoning . Thank you! :D

Then you do have an idea about your type. Which parts did I get right? E and F?
Probably :D I thought FJ.
Which functions do you least resonate with? Ne/Si or Fi/Te?

Te/Fi. I actually thought I was an ENTP for a long time!

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wonder why ENFJ?
Haha and I think enneagram 2 is ok with everyone.

A hunch. You know yourself better than anyone else though.

Fe dominance is very obvious, but I suppose you already knew that much.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
A hunch. You know yourself better than anyone else though.

Fe dominance is very obvious, but I suppose you already knew that much.

Yeah, EXFJ is pretty certain I guess. Thank you so much!

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=21524]LanaBanana[/MENTION] :

ESFJ, almost without a doubt.

But why do you relate more to Fi Te?

You seem very Fe to me, and you come across with a kind of 'niceness' that I've always associated with Fe users and ESFJs in particular. You seem too real to be an ENFJ; not that they are fake but Ni and Si in the auxiliary come across pretty differently.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=21524]LanaBanana[/MENTION] :

ESFJ, almost without a doubt.

But why do you relate more to Fi Te?

You seem very Fe to me, and you come across with a kind of 'niceness' that I've always associated with Fe users and ESFJs in particular. You seem too real to be an ENFJ; not that they are fake but Ni and Si in the auxiliary come across pretty differently.
I said I DO NOT relate to Te/Fi :D

Aw, thank you! Hahaha "too real" :D I'm interested, how they come across as?

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I said I DO NOT relate to Te/Fi :D

Aw, thank you! Hahaha "too real" :D I'm interested, how they come across as?

Well, they are Ni users, like me, and I'm always more wary of Ni users vs. Si users because Ni (and maybe just my subjective impression) is more likely to get some crazy notion about you and stick with it and dwell on it and then come up with a plan of action. I guess that I always have an eye out for ulterior motives with Ni users, but I don't get that feeling with ESFJs or really ISFJs either. I guess you know (or I think, lol) that they really mean it?

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Well, they are Ni users, like me, and I'm always more wary of Ni users vs. Si users because Ni (and maybe just my subjective impression) is more likely to get some crazy notion about you and stick with it and dwell on it and then come up with a plan of action. I guess that I always have an eye out for ulterior motives with Ni users, but I don't get that feeling with ESFJs or really ISFJs either. I guess you know (or I think, lol) that they really mean it?

Haha okay, I think I got it. Thanks!

licidoydoy

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

I agree with this. Was also the first thing I thought. And so/sx I think but I definitely feel an ESFJ. And the 3 or 3 wing.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
In-depth time! *tries adding everything I thought of last night*

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Hm, a few weeks ago I was on vacation and I felt super. I'm a very responsible and worrying by nature, so I like to not have to worry about anything. I also like being complimented, that's cool ;) I like achieving (okay, I LOVE it. It's my destiny, much like Leslie Knope :D), when I get a high grade I feel really good. I also love talking about weird ideas (for example: possible seasons of American Horror Story, making up movies in my own head just for fun, and share the hilariousness with friends).

"I'm very responsible and worrying by nature" led me to think FJ first. All this talk of achieving seems like 3 influence to me. :yes:

4) What makes you feel inferior?
Taking care of things that are out of my control, being ignored, and being criticized. Separations and goodbyes make me feel super bad. Also when people don't care about things it's like hOW CAN YOU NOT CARE WTH ARE YOU MADE OF STONE?

The control issue seems Je-oriented. My ENFJ mom can get stressed when she feels things are out of her own control. Being ignored can be a problem for anyone but EF types typically seem most sensitive to it because we are very interpersonal and like to reach out. Heart types are also sensitive to being ignored.

The indifference comment you made also made me think F-dom. I read an article or some passage a member sent me a while back that what F-doms are most vulnerable to is the world of indifference. You place great importance on your humanity and that's what you don't want to lose.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I consult with other people; I think it through- how I feel about it. I can be a bit of a people pleaser, but not to the extreme and I have my own opinion. However, I am not decisive at all so it's easy for me to change my mind.

Consulting with others to help you navigate how you feel about something, reaching out to get external input, feels Fe to me. EFJs have a rep for being people-pleasers too. The lack of decisiveness sounds Responsive (ESFJ) over Directive (ENFJ).

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
People think I'm organized and I have no idea why- I'm quite messy. I can orginize my room and after two weeks it's messy again and I have to orginize everything all over again! My appearance is more neat I guess, but my room is all over the place.

I think the fact that you're keenly aware of disorganization shows a preference for J over P. Not that Ps aren't self-aware of their own messiness but I wouldn't expect a P to have a compulsion to keep on organizing over and over.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

When people are disrespectful to others, when they only think of themselves, when they're fake, when they're trying to control me, when they're rude and inconsiderate, when they're irresponsible, when they're treating other people as different, uhm… I don't know.

Okay I'm getting tired but all of this fits very well with ESFJ.

Anyway, there's a bit of my thoughts. :D Overall you just seem very community-oriented, personable, energetic, and caring. Very ESFJ imo. What makes me think 2w3 over 3w2 is that you seem to be talking less about your personal achievements or anything that can make you seem "impressive" and more about your relationships, what makes you human and lovable, etc. But sorry I'm off to bed now haha. Hope this is sort of comprehensible.

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
In-depth time! *tries adding everything I thought of last night*

"I'm very responsible and worrying by nature" led me to think FJ first. All this talk of achieving seems like 3 influence to me. :yes:

The control issue seems Je-oriented. My ENFJ mom can get stressed when she feels things are out of her own control. Being ignored can be a problem for anyone but EF types typically seem most sensitive to it because we are very interpersonal and like to reach out. Heart types are also sensitive to being ignored.

The indifference comment you made also made me think F-dom. I read an article or some passage a member sent me a while back that what F-doms are most vulnerable to is the world of indifference. You place great importance on your humanity and that's what you don't want to lose.

Consulting with others to help you navigate how you feel about something, reaching out to get external input, feels Fe to me. EFJs have a rep for being people-pleasers too. The lack of decisiveness sounds Responsive (ESFJ) over Directive (ENFJ).

I think the fact that you're keenly aware of disorganization shows a preference for J over P. Not that Ps aren't self-aware of their own messiness but I wouldn't expect a P to have a compulsion to keep on organizing over and over.

Okay I'm getting tired but all of this fits very well with ESFJ.

Anyway, there's a bit of my thoughts. :D Overall you just seem very community-oriented, personable, energetic, and caring. Very ESFJ imo. What makes me think 2w3 over 3w2 is that you seem to be talking less about your personal achievements or anything that can make you seem "impressive" and more about your relationships, what makes you human and lovable, etc. But sorry I'm off to bed now haha. Hope this is sort of comprehensible.

Wow, thanks! I'm quite convinced :D Only one question- why so/sx? I always figured so/sp!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Wow, thanks! I'm quite convinced :D Only one question- why so/sx? I always figured so/sp!

Typically so/sps aren't as happy or bubbly as so/sx. so/sp can be charming and endearing but so/sx is the "best friend" archetype for a reason. You seem warm and connective with everyone, and sp-last types are usually the most generous and distributive with their energy. sp craves a sense of autonomy, self-sufficiency, dignity, and personal responsibility. So when you hear that sp cares about money and cleaning and all that it's because they're often connected to those things. so/sp can desire to form connections just as much as so/sx, but the sp will also want to guard itself. You're clearly so-dom imo and you could have some sp-ish flavor because of J and 3 influences. :thinking: IDK it's up to you in the end. It's just how open you are about your messiness, your constant looking out for your friends/others, and your tendency to forget that you need rest too made me think so/sx

LanaBanana

MBTI Type
XXFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Typically so/sps aren't as happy or bubbly as so/sx. so/sp can be charming and endearing but so/sx is the "best friend" archetype for a reason. You seem warm and connective with everyone, and sp-last types are usually the most generous and distributive with their energy. sp craves a sense of autonomy, self-sufficiency, dignity, and personal responsibility. So when you hear that sp cares about money and cleaning and all that it's because they're often connected to those things. so/sp can desire to form connections just as much as so/sx, but the sp will also want to guard itself. You're clearly so-dom imo and you could have some sp-ish flavor because of J and 3 influences. :thinking: IDK it's up to you in the end. It's just how open you are about your messiness, your constant looking out for your friends/others, and your tendency to forget that you need rest too made me think so/sx
Thank you so much again! :D