I haven't been here since forever Give it a try shall we? The types I have in mind are mostly FJs.
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Just everything. Really.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
I want to contribute, to make a difference in someone's life, even if little. I'd like to find out who I am. Oh, and I want to be happy, and to have a family of my own.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
Hm, a few weeks ago I was on vacation and I felt super. I'm a very responsible and worrying by nature, so I like to not have to worry about anything. I also like being complimented, that's cool I like achieving (okay, I LOVE it. It's my destiny, much like Leslie Knope ), when I get a high grade I feel really good. I also love talking about weird ideas (for example: possible seasons of American Horror Story, making up movies in my own head just for fun, and share the hilariousness with friends).
4) What makes you feel inferior?
Taking care of things that are out of my control, being ignored, and being criticized. Separations and goodbyes make me feel super bad. Also when people don't care about things it's like hOW CAN YOU NOT CARE WTH ARE YOU MADE OF STONE?
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I consult with other people; I think it through- how I feel about it. I can be a bit of a people pleaser, but not to the extreme and I have my own opinion. However, I am not decisive at all so it's easy for me to change my mind.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
If it's important to me that I'd definitely have control of the outcome. If it's not too important to me- eh, whatever. Sometimes I end up doing most of the things in group projects because no one does anything so I have to do it xD. Though it's annoying if I feel my work is unappriciated!
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Haha, take a look at number 3! I love helping people. Love it love it love it. Also, I just like relaxing, being with good friends/close family, talking about things that I like and is passionate about.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
Uhm, for exams, I memorize. Once I wrote all kinds of stuff and then I sang what I wrote xD It worked really well! But for MBTI or Enneagram which was for pleasure I read a lot, tried to understand the principal and trying to type people in my life or in the forums.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
People think I'm organized and I have no idea why- I'm quite messy. I can orginize my room and after two weeks it's messy again and I have to orginize everything all over again! My appearance is more neat I guess, but my room is all over the place.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Hmm, first I'm like- wait, what? And if it clashes with another thing I think so I defy it, and then I come back to it and see if there's any logic in the sayings. If not- I'm fairly open mided!
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Both, I guess. I like being myself, but I hate when around me there's drama and fighting. I also hate it when people feel bad, so I'm usually the one who solves all the conflicts. People's mood affect my mood- once my sister and my mum got into a huge fight which I was not even remotely involved in and I still cried so much that night, and also talked to each sepreately, offering them a sympethatic ear (my dad, ISTP, was the rational one explaining the other side to each girl. I was also doing that, but along those lines I think I related to them too much).
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I think before I speak as I don't want to hurt anybody, though it doesn't always work for me haha. I like to speak up, though in a class setting I'm pretty quiet. But when I'm in students' council I like sharing my ideas and talking, and I like speaking in front of an audience.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Action means more than words, most definitely. If all you do is talk, how can I know if you're gonna live up to that? I like to know what I'm getting into, thank you very much.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Invite my friends to watch with me! I'll record it and go out This question is a bit invalid because I can watch it later online or something.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I become tired, "on the edge". Very cranky and has no patience. I can also be very sensitive and cry. I feel like my time is running out. Basically I become a neagative piece of shit who cries.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
When people are disrespectful to others, when they only think of themselves, when they're fake, when they're trying to control me, when they're rude and inconsiderate, when they're irresponsible, when they're treating other people as different, uhm… I don't know.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Feminism, social issues such as homophobia and racism. I really like talking about my interests, TV shows or movies that I like, even MBTI or Enneagram.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life?
I wouldn't know, I don't pay attention to them!
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
I'm the most outgoing out of the bunch so they consider me extravert. I used to think I was an introvert, but frankly I'm not too sure. They perceive me smarter than I am and a lot more hardworking than I actually am. They also see more as more leader type than I am. They'd never say I'm a relaxed, insensitive, uncaring, unimaginative person. They also think I'm more self confident than I am.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
My god, finally! I will just relax, doing nothing. Maybe seeing friends, playing with my dog, watching TV, just have my mind off- I have so many things to do I just want one day to not think or worry about anything.