User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    XXFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    A hunch. You know yourself better than anyone else though.

Fe dominance is very obvious, but I suppose you already knew that much.
    Yeah, EXFJ is pretty certain I guess. Thank you so much!

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

@LanaBanana :

ESFJ, almost without a doubt.

But why do you relate more to Fi Te?

You seem very Fe to me, and you come across with a kind of 'niceness' that I've always associated with Fe users and ESFJs in particular. You seem too real to be an ENFJ; not that they are fake but Ni and Si in the auxiliary come across pretty differently.
    Formerly Lion4!5

MBTI
    XXFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDog View Post
    @LanaBanana :

ESFJ, almost without a doubt.

But why do you relate more to Fi Te?

You seem very Fe to me, and you come across with a kind of 'niceness' that I've always associated with Fe users and ESFJs in particular. You seem too real to be an ENFJ; not that they are fake but Ni and Si in the auxiliary come across pretty differently.
    I said I DO NOT relate to Te/Fi

Aw, thank you! Hahaha "too real" I'm interested, how they come across as?

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by LanaBanana View Post
    I said I DO NOT relate to Te/Fi

Aw, thank you! Hahaha "too real" I'm interested, how they come across as?
    Well, they are Ni users, like me, and I'm always more wary of Ni users vs. Si users because Ni (and maybe just my subjective impression) is more likely to get some crazy notion about you and stick with it and dwell on it and then come up with a plan of action. I guess that I always have an eye out for ulterior motives with Ni users, but I don't get that feeling with ESFJs or really ISFJs either. I guess you know (or I think, lol) that they really mean it?
    Formerly Lion4!5

MBTI
    XXFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDog View Post
    Well, they are Ni users, like me, and I'm always more wary of Ni users vs. Si users because Ni (and maybe just my subjective impression) is more likely to get some crazy notion about you and stick with it and dwell on it and then come up with a plan of action. I guess that I always have an eye out for ulterior motives with Ni users, but I don't get that feeling with ESFJs or really ISFJs either. I guess you know (or I think, lol) that they really mean it?
    Haha okay, I think I got it. Thanks!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I'm thinking you're DEFINITELY so/sx. I'm feeling ESFJ 2w3 so/sx for you. I could explain in more detail later if you want. I remember a while ago people were on the fence between ENP and ESFJ for you and I'm leaning ESFJ (especially with the Leslie Knope comment who is defo ESFJ!) although I think you previously identified as 3w2 which could also make sense. However I think you're a lot more in touch with your emotions and less guarded than a 3. 3w2 and 2w3 can both be energetic and personable but 2s wear their heart on their sleeve more which is what I'm getting from you.

I agree with this. Was also the first thing I thought. And so/sx I think but I definitely feel an ESFJ. And the 3 or 3 wing.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

In-depth time! *tries adding everything I thought of last night*

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
    Hm, a few weeks ago I was on vacation and I felt super. I'm a very responsible and worrying by nature, so I like to not have to worry about anything. I also like being complimented, that's cool I like achieving (okay, I LOVE it. It's my destiny, much like Leslie Knope ), when I get a high grade I feel really good. I also love talking about weird ideas (for example: possible seasons of American Horror Story, making up movies in my own head just for fun, and share the hilariousness with friends).
    "I'm very responsible and worrying by nature" led me to think FJ first. All this talk of achieving seems like 3 influence to me.

4) What makes you feel inferior?
    Taking care of things that are out of my control, being ignored, and being criticized. Separations and goodbyes make me feel super bad. Also when people don't care about things it's like hOW CAN YOU NOT CARE WTH ARE YOU MADE OF STONE?
    The control issue seems Je-oriented. My ENFJ mom can get stressed when she feels things are out of her own control. Being ignored can be a problem for anyone but EF types typically seem most sensitive to it because we are very interpersonal and like to reach out. Heart types are also sensitive to being ignored.

The indifference comment you made also made me think F-dom. I read an article or some passage a member sent me a while back that what F-doms are most vulnerable to is the world of indifference. You place great importance on your humanity and that's what you don't want to lose.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
    I consult with other people; I think it through- how I feel about it. I can be a bit of a people pleaser, but not to the extreme and I have my own opinion. However, I am not decisive at all so it's easy for me to change my mind.
    Consulting with others to help you navigate how you feel about something, reaching out to get external input, feels Fe to me. EFJs have a rep for being people-pleasers too. The lack of decisiveness sounds Responsive (ESFJ) over Directive (ENFJ).

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
    People think I'm organized and I have no idea why- I'm quite messy. I can orginize my room and after two weeks it's messy again and I have to orginize everything all over again! My appearance is more neat I guess, but my room is all over the place.
    I think the fact that you're keenly aware of disorganization shows a preference for J over P. Not that Ps aren't self-aware of their own messiness but I wouldn't expect a P to have a compulsion to keep on organizing over and over.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

When people are disrespectful to others, when they only think of themselves, when they're fake, when they're trying to control me, when they're rude and inconsiderate, when they're irresponsible, when they're treating other people as different, uhm… I don't know.
    Okay I'm getting tired but all of this fits very well with ESFJ.

Anyway, there's a bit of my thoughts. Overall you just seem very community-oriented, personable, energetic, and caring. Very ESFJ imo. What makes me think 2w3 over 3w2 is that you seem to be talking less about your personal achievements or anything that can make you seem "impressive" and more about your relationships, what makes you human and lovable, etc. But sorry I'm off to bed now haha. Hope this is sort of comprehensible.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes BlackDog liked this post

MBTI
    XXFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

In-depth time! *tries adding everything I thought of last night*

"I'm very responsible and worrying by nature" led me to think FJ first. All this talk of achieving seems like 3 influence to me.

The control issue seems Je-oriented. My ENFJ mom can get stressed when she feels things are out of her own control. Being ignored can be a problem for anyone but EF types typically seem most sensitive to it because we are very interpersonal and like to reach out. Heart types are also sensitive to being ignored.

The indifference comment you made also made me think F-dom. I read an article or some passage a member sent me a while back that what F-doms are most vulnerable to is the world of indifference. You place great importance on your humanity and that's what you don't want to lose.

Consulting with others to help you navigate how you feel about something, reaching out to get external input, feels Fe to me. EFJs have a rep for being people-pleasers too. The lack of decisiveness sounds Responsive (ESFJ) over Directive (ENFJ).

I think the fact that you're keenly aware of disorganization shows a preference for J over P. Not that Ps aren't self-aware of their own messiness but I wouldn't expect a P to have a compulsion to keep on organizing over and over.

Okay I'm getting tired but all of this fits very well with ESFJ.

Anyway, there's a bit of my thoughts. Overall you just seem very community-oriented, personable, energetic, and caring. Very ESFJ imo. What makes me think 2w3 over 3w2 is that you seem to be talking less about your personal achievements or anything that can make you seem "impressive" and more about your relationships, what makes you human and lovable, etc. But sorry I'm off to bed now haha. Hope this is sort of comprehensible.
    Wow, thanks! I'm quite convinced Only one question- why so/sx? I always figured so/sp!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Wow, thanks! I'm quite convinced Only one question- why so/sx? I always figured so/sp!
    Typically so/sps aren't as happy or bubbly as so/sx. so/sp can be charming and endearing but so/sx is the "best friend" archetype for a reason. You seem warm and connective with everyone, and sp-last types are usually the most generous and distributive with their energy. sp craves a sense of autonomy, self-sufficiency, dignity, and personal responsibility. So when you hear that sp cares about money and cleaning and all that it's because they're often connected to those things. so/sp can desire to form connections just as much as so/sx, but the sp will also want to guard itself. You're clearly so-dom imo and you could have some sp-ish flavor because of J and 3 influences. IDK it's up to you in the end. It's just how open you are about your messiness, your constant looking out for your friends/others, and your tendency to forget that you need rest too made me think so/sx
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    XXFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Typically so/sps aren't as happy or bubbly as so/sx. so/sp can be charming and endearing but so/sx is the "best friend" archetype for a reason. You seem warm and connective with everyone, and sp-last types are usually the most generous and distributive with their energy. sp craves a sense of autonomy, self-sufficiency, dignity, and personal responsibility. So when you hear that sp cares about money and cleaning and all that it's because they're often connected to those things. so/sp can desire to form connections just as much as so/sx, but the sp will also want to guard itself. You're clearly so-dom imo and you could have some sp-ish flavor because of J and 3 influences. IDK it's up to you in the end. It's just how open you are about your messiness, your constant looking out for your friends/others, and your tendency to forget that you need rest too made me think so/sx
    Thank you so much again!