1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
Fi/Te vs Ti/Fe vs Ni/Se vs Ne/Si and the order of my functions.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Something awesome and unique, I don’t want to live life like everyone else, I want to do something different.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
I feel my finest whenever I do something that someone tells me I can’t do, nothing more satisfying or motivating than that.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
My social awkwardness, lack of self-esteem, and my emotions. I am not very expressive with my emotions, I don’t know how to really control them, I tend to be more angry than anything else when I am expressing them. I don’t know if I am a thinker or a feeler, if I had a choice I’d leave emotions out of the equation but I have a hard time doing so a lot of the times.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I think about the people I care about, most other people I can leave out of the equation depending on the situation. If the people I care about are out of the equation then I think about how I feel about it, I prefer these honestly because I feel a lot of stress trying to satisfy my family and friends.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
If I care about it enough then yeah, if it’s something that I could care less about that is important than then I’ll do the bare minimum.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
Depends on what it is? If it’s something mechanical then hands on, if it’s something abstract that I enjoy then I can just sit on my computer for hours and learn about it. I prefer the latter one to be honest with you, I really enjoy just researching what interests me.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Not very… I try at least but I’ve struggled with organizational skills my whole life.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I don’t really know, not a lot of people really bring me their ideas. My ideas I think I care about the principle then I think about if there’s anything that supports it and when I realize there isn’t any I get angry.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I used to care about groups because that’s what I raised to think, but in reality as of lately I just care about myself, I hate being bound to a group I really do. College has made me realize how Independent of a person I really am with generally very little interest in a group. That being said, if I like the group I can be a very loyal and helpful member, but as far as going out of my way to make sure everyone is fine, too much work.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Yeah, I prefer thinking before speaking. I tend to do this a lot, I hate when people ask me a question and expect me to answer right away, it puts me in a weird position.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Depends on my mood I suppose. There are some days where I don’t really care about the consequence of my actions and just want to go all out, but for the most part I’d say I’m pretty cautious. Action and words, I have mixed feelings. I think words are powerful but I think ultimately action probably speaks louder than words.
14) Its Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
If I was planning on staying home then I’m going to stay home. If there doing something interesting then maybe but more than likely I’d rather just stay home.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
Angry, emotional, I drink a lot.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
Loud and obnoxious, overly emotional dramatic people, argumentative, narrow-minded, honestly most people just annoy me. I can generally find at least one thing in a person that annoys me.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
History, Myers-Briggs and Jung, goals in life, anything else that isn't small talk.
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life
I don’t really know, probably finances? What I’m going to do after College? I used to care but now I really don’t like thinking about it because I have no idea what I want to do.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
Loyal, mysterious, timid, shy, socially awkward, modest, humble , good friend and listener… what is wrong about this? That its true. I guess my friends would never say that I’m outgoing and social.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Drink and play some video games, enjoy the quietness.