User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ESFP

Angry Probably Esfp

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    I'll also add that she often engages in activies like cicling, mountain climbing, skiing, submersion, etc.

Anyways, what would your first impression be on a girl who is friendly with everyone and doesn't hold any judgement against anyone (doesn't leave out anyone and accepts everyone no matter their flaws), is very active socially, organizes parties to gather people together, has good grades and makes fun out of everything (never serious), is often distracted and is touchy-feely (pressing boobs against my arm or intercrossing our fingers or giving a broad caress to get my attention when I'm elsewhere with my mind).

How would you type such random creature?
    As an ESFP, I think your friend is an ESFP too. She is flirty because maybe she really likes you. Did you start any close relationship with her from the last post?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE

I'll also add that she often engages in activies like cicling, mountain climbing, skiing, submersion, etc.

Anyways, what would your first impression be on a girl who is friendly with everyone and doesn't hold any judgement against anyone (doesn't leave out anyone and accepts everyone no matter their flaws), is very active socially, organizes parties to gather people together, has good grades and makes fun out of everything (never serious), is often distracted and is touchy-feely (pressing boobs against my arm or intercrossing our fingers or giving a broad caress to get my attention when I'm elsewhere with my mind).

How would you type such random creature?
    Other than the flirting, she sounds like a friend of mine who is ESFP. I've been around that type a lot in my life and for some odd reason I'm drawn to that type. Conversational wise you might be able to pick up whether she's S or N. ESFP's tend to talk more about their day and what they've done. Just typical small talk, though it won't be small talk for them. ENFP's tend to be a little more out there with their conversations often jumping from one thought to another in a single bound.
    “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” -Walt Disney

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    i like this, interesting.

aristocratic though? that's the only one i'm having trouble seeing. is it like i see a group of people i think look cool and pick my favorites to get close to? i guess i do that. seemed like a social variant thing possibly to me though.
    Aristocracy is poorly understood and defined. It's more about social organization. Delta NFs such as ENFps see potential in people and how their talents aren't honed and are harmed by a limiting environment, and they see how these talents can be best honed. The original MBTI system as deviced by Myers is a great example of delta NF aristocracy which categorizes people based on their type because the logic is that say, an INTP will thrive and perform better in an environment that supports INTP endeavors and interests than in an environment that is better suited for ISTJs, as an example. Delta aristocracy is about identifying an individual's strengths and helping the person develop these strengths. Beta aristocracy understand the strengths of groups such as gender or race. The South American view of female empowerment is a great example of beta aristocracy, in how feminism is about honing in and embracing the uniqueness of the feminine rather than seeing it how it's seen in most of the West, where female empowerment means becoming equal to men by adopting masculine traits.

tl;dr delta is about the individual and how they can best develop and it's about removing hindering factors in their life that keeps them from fulfilling their inner potential whereas beta is about identifying with concepts larger than the individual such as femininity/masculinity, race etc. and how we can liberate ourselves by understanding these concepts in ourselves and manipulate them in our environment.

Is there no other way to tell an ESFP apart from an ENFP by only taking into account the information I posted?
    Not really. We'd have to understand whether she uses Ne or Se, which is impossible to tell from the information you've posted. You are probably better off researching the cognitive functions and understanding the difference between ENFPs and ESFPs, but as a whole, ESFPs are more direct, more forceful, more to the point. The stuff they talk about tend to be stuff they've done or experienced. ENFPs focus more on ideas, potential, what things could become. More what ifs, hey, did you think about this possibility? kind of deal.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    ENFP

Her sarcasm sways me toward ENFP. My ESFP best friend really doesn't "get" sarcasm, or use it often. She's very straightforward. Whereas, I use sarcasm as my main form of communication ( ha ha). That may be a very shallow assessment, but it's what I observe.

Also, my esfp is not a planner. She can barely plan her day, very much takes things as they come.

I, on the other hand, step up to plan reunions, camping trips, ski trips, little league events, etc... I'm constantly trying to organize people to get them together to have a fun time.
    "Sometimes I can feel my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I'm not living."
    —Jonathan Safran Foer, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
    Likes Alassea liked this post