• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Whats MY type?

bennylava

MBTI Type
???
Enneagram
???
I don't even know if I'm doing this right. I've read a few of the "what's my type" and this is just my best guess at the correct format for this type of thread. I'm a noob here, so I'm afraid you'll have to cut me a bit of slack. This might be interesting for you budding psychologists. Maybe. I'm not sure how rare my type is, or if it even is. So here goes. I have the real attention deficit syndrome, diagnosed several times and I fit the description to a T. Can't concentrate well, suck as school, etc etc. But with a 25mg dose of zoloft, pretty much all the symptoms are erased unless I get off on my dosages. They've got to be taken at the same time every day to get the full beneficiary effect. So its definitely seratonin related.

Other than that people call me negative but I'd say I'm realistic. However I do have certain tendencies towards certain thoughts that most people would call evil. If say the United States decided to wipe most of the middle east off the map, and lay waste to men, women, and children, I likely wouldn't care much at all. In fact I might salute them. They've got a problem, and that would take care of it. No more people over there, no more problem. I was raised in the church so such measures were actually taught to me as a child. This may be why I'd be perfectly ok with it. Would I feel sad that so many had to die? In a way, yes. But at the same their fate was in their own hands (still hypothetically speaking) and they chose to allow those who were poking the bear to continue to do so, until the bear up and ate them.

I take a dim view on the treatment of prisoners here in the U.S, and I think they have it way to easy. They should have to work for at least 8 hours a day to produce some product or perhaps a service, which will pay for their stay. The burden of feeding and housing these criminals should not have to fall on those (taxpayers) who have committed no crime. The innocent are paying for the guilty. Due to they type of individual that usually lands in prison, a hard day's work is a strong deterrent to coming back. But I'm not opposed to also making them get some kind of education in there, that way when they get out they may yet be afforded opportunities that were never available to them in the past. They may yet have a happy life with some kind of education. Reform and all that.

As for me personally I'm a body builder who is the typical muscle head. Won't miss time in the gym for anything. With the A.D.D I've had to force my way though college and its been quite the grind. I don't take kindly to people saying negative things to me, as I'm careful not to do the same and I view it as a matter of respect. My dad was a sports fanatic who got pissed off at me when I failed at sports and made it fairly clear to everyone that he really didn't want to be in his marriage. So then they got a divorce and he was much happier. I am somewhat lazy when it comes to actual jobs, however. If I don't view a job as worth my time, or paying well enough, I'd rather not work. Probably the reason I view college as so important. I'm going to be an engineer and I'm a little over halfway finished.

I really do love my family and friends and like most, would go out on a limb for them. But on the darker side, there are some individuals who I really have wished would die. These are the people that everyone knows what they are, and what they stand for. The worst traits in humanity. Even still, most people would say that I'm a "bad person" because I hoped that someone would die, no matter who they were. These people might have never had someone like that in their lives, or maybe they're just short sighted and can't see it if they don't know the people personally. And when these "bad people" die, I do not feel sorry for them. More likely I'm glad. I often think that people I meet on a day to day basis are quite stupid, and "less" than I am because they are so stupid. This is another one of those things that I can't tell if its just me, or a lot of other people feel the same way. Any way to form a type from this meager description? Perhaps a few questions might need to be asked. Just curious because from the other posts I've read, none of them resembled me much.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't even know if I'm doing this right. I've read a few of the "what's my type" and this is just my best guess at the correct format for this type of thread. I'm a noob here, so I'm afraid you'll have to cut me a bit of slack.

Of course.

This might be interesting for you budding psychologists. Maybe. I'm not sure how rare my type is, or if it even is. So here goes. I have the real attention deficit syndrome, diagnosed several times and I fit the description to a T. Can't concentrate well, suck as school, etc etc. But with a 25mg dose of zoloft, pretty much all the symptoms are erased unless I get off on my dosages. They've got to be taken at the same time every day to get the full beneficiary effect. So its definitely seratonin related.

Doesn't say much. What is your thought process like after taking your medication? Are you more focused/calculated/productive/etc?

Tell us about a positive scenario that happens after you take your medication.

Other than that people call me negative but I'd say I'm realistic. However I do have certain tendencies towards certain thoughts that most people would call evil. If say the United States decided to wipe most of the middle east off the map, and lay waste to men, women, and children, I likely wouldn't care much at all. In fact I might salute them. They've got a problem, and that would take care of it. No more people over there, no more problem. I was raised in the church so such measures were actually taught to me as a child. This may be why I'd be perfectly ok with it. Would I feel sad that so many had to die? In a way, yes. But at the same their fate was in their own hands (still hypothetically speaking) and they chose to allow those who were poking the bear to continue to do so, until the bear up and ate them.

Sounds vaguely Fi. How would you react if someone said that your opinions are wrong and/or illogical?

I take a dim view on the treatment of prisoners here in the U.S, and I think they have it way to easy. They should have to work for at least 8 hours a day to produce some product or perhaps a service, which will pay for their stay. The burden of feeding and housing these criminals should not have to fall on those (taxpayers) who have committed no crime. The innocent are paying for the guilty. Due to they type of individual that usually lands in prison, a hard day's work is a strong deterrent to coming back. But I'm not opposed to also making them get some kind of education in there, that way when they get out they may yet be afforded opportunities that were never available to them in the past. They may yet have a happy life with some kind of education. Reform and all that.

Norwegian prisoners are in heaven, if I followed your opinion. Yet, they have one of the lowest recidivism rates in the world, at 20%, whereas the US is at 52%. Norway also has one of the highest tax rates in the world, yet they are 2nd in happiness (behind Switzerland). How would you refute that?

As for me personally I'm a body builder who is the typical muscle head. Won't miss time in the gym for anything. With the A.D.D I've had to force my way though college and its been quite the grind. I don't take kindly to people saying negative things to me, as I'm careful not to do the same and I view it as a matter of respect. My dad was a sports fanatic who got pissed off at me when I failed at sports and made it fairly clear to everyone that he really didn't want to be in his marriage. So then they got a divorce and he was much happier. I am somewhat lazy when it comes to actual jobs, however. If I don't view a job as worth my time, or paying well enough, I'd rather not work. Probably the reason I view college as so important. I'm going to be an engineer and I'm a little over halfway finished.

What does the gym mean to you?

What is your relationship like with your father? Do you admire or resent him?

I really do love my family and friends and like most, would go out on a limb for them. But on the darker side, there are some individuals who I really have wished would die. These are the people that everyone knows what they are, and what they stand for. The worst traits in humanity. Even still, most people would say that I'm a "bad person" because I hoped that someone would die, no matter who they were. These people might have never had someone like that in their lives, or maybe they're just short sighted and can't see it if they don't know the people personally. And when these "bad people" die, I do not feel sorry for them. More likely I'm glad. I often think that people I meet on a day to day basis are quite stupid, and "less" than I am because they are so stupid. This is another one of those things that I can't tell if its just me, or a lot of other people feel the same way. Any way to form a type from this meager description? Perhaps a few questions might need to be asked. Just curious because from the other posts I've read, none of them resembled me much.

I understand. I too have my moments of wishing death onto others. As long as you don't act on it, you cannot be charged for anything.

Given the chance to bring death upon someone you really hate, what reason would it be for?

Apologies if I come off a little combative and harsh. My intention is not to start a debate, but rather, draw out answers that have to do with type.

I'm a body builder who is the typical muscle head

I would require a picture or video for visual identification purposes. lol

bennylava

MBTI Type
???
Enneagram
???
Doesn't say much. What is your thought process like after taking your medication? Are you more focused/calculated/productive/etc?

Tell us about a positive scenario that happens after you take your medication.

When I take the medication I feel like a different person. I can concentrate easily on things I'm not interested in, I have better focus, yes I am more productive, and I just have a happier, more positive outlook on life. All that is the opposite when I don't have it. I can sort of overcome it by sheer force of will and determination, but usually not for very long. A few hours at most. Then I'm back to wanting to be lazy and just watch TV and not caring to do any work whatsoever. I am quicker to anger and generally just want to be left alone. Also quite antisocial. It really sucks, quite frankly.

Sounds vaguely Fi. How would you react if someone said that your opinions are wrong and/or illogical?

Hmm. I'd like to know how. I'd want an explanation and if they couldn't come up with one that was logical, and thus convincing, I'd simply write them off as one of those "stupid people" I so frequently look down upon. I'm very scientific and practical in my opinions. I want to know the truth of the matter, and to get right down to it. Typically its usually because someone is trying to be lazy, or is enabling someone else by not being hard enough on them. And its usually family.

Norwegian prisoners are in heaven, if I followed your opinion. Yet, they have one of the lowest recidivism rates in the world, at 20%, whereas the US is at 52%. Norway also has one of the highest tax rates in the world, yet they are 2nd in happiness (behind Switzerland). How would you refute that?

I would refute it by saying that its still not their taxpayer's fault that those prisoners are screw ups and criminals, and thus its immoral to make them pay for it. Also justice is not being served if they are in prison getting coddled, they deserve to suffer for their crimes. Not like torture or anything, but grinding away at a job to pay for their stay is definitely justice, as so many criminals abhor a solid day's work, and that's why they're in prison. Either way, they still need to pay their own way instead of getting to mooch off of the innocent people. As for taxes, I'd question where this "happiness" poll came from. I'm sure it would depend on who you asked. If you asked a middle class guy who gets half his money taken away that he needs to feed his two kids, he'd probably say he'd rather it be much less. That doesn't leave him much for him to buy what he wants to be "happy". If you asked a rich person who has so much money that it doesn't matter anyway, they'd probably say they were perfectly happy with the tax rate. If you asked a poor person who is on the government dole they'd probably say their government check should be more but that they're happy they get something. Its these sad moochers that need to be removed, thus lowering the taxes on the hardworking middle class. If the poor want to be middle class, they should get to work. Anyone can do it, its done all the time. The only ones who should receive anything are those who are not physically capable of working. Mcdonalds and walmart are always hiring.

What does the gym mean to you?

Health, power, superiority. That's pretty much it really.

What is your relationship like with your father? Do you admire or resent him?

I definitely don't admire him. For a long time it was resentment. Maybe more like hatred. But I realized that he's really just a small, foolish man. And that likely I'll be far greater the human being than he ever was or will be. So now I guess its gone from hatred to just resentment. He's a lot better than he used to be, but he pretty much ruined my childhood and as such, I'll probably never really "like" him.

I understand. I too have my moments of wishing death onto others. As long as you don't act on it, you cannot be charged for anything.

Given the chance to bring death upon someone you really hate, what reason would it be for?

I wouldn't do it. But if some all powerful authority came down from a higher dimension or something and said "Yeah its ok, they deserve it, and I'll let you pick who it is" then it would be my mother inlaw lol. Go ahead and say it, I'm a stereotype. But you'd really have to know this person. Pathological liar, former meth head, cheats on her husband all the time, many times with his own brother. incredibly immature, no control over her emotions or seemingly herself, money grubbing, greedy, selfish, envious, the list just goes on and on for her. She's not a good person. Anyone who really knows her would agree. Except her oblivious husband, of course. Its made her really hate her. And hatred is an emotion I have to be careful with and I have to try not to feel, cause its easy for me to get carried away with it. If I do, I will spend way too much time dwelling on that instead of positively affecting my own life. This is the reason. The reason is, the world is a better place without her and those like her. All of us would benefit if they were gone.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Very good answers. I have a couple of other questions because the answers above showed mostly your judging functions.

- What is time to you?
- How would you get a cat out of the bag?
- Where do you normally find yourself at?

I'll be back with more questions if needed, but for now, this will do.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm guessing the OP is describing an ISTP 9w8.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All the things you said sound familiar for some reason...

I see you as a deep, thoughtful person who has a good grasp on reality and likes to ponder issues: NT

Likely introverted because you describe yourself as 'antisocial'. Hopefully you really mean asocial. :unsure: I

Hard to know the J/P. Depends on how you feel more comfortable: locking into plans and are good at getting things done sooner than later, or preferring to leave things a bit loose and not caring much when things get done.

If God led us to destroy a nation (like the radical terrorists in the middle east), and we knew for certain He was leading us, then I am with you regarding annihilating them. We think of the Old Testament as harsh and cruel because there is one (or two?) places where God commanded killing ALL the people in a certain place. Usually in war the Israelites just took the women and children as slaves, I believe. God had a real, good reason for doing all He did in the Bible, especially in the Old Testament and Gospels. We are so quick to judge His methods from our pathetic place in the universe. But what have we created for ourselves in the name of 'equality'? Terrorists who are just looking for power to wield in wicked ways. This reminds me of a Bible verse:

Your eye shall not pity, to pervert justice. ~Deuteronomy 19:21

That means that when someone, or a peoples, do something to deserve punishment, justice is more important than mercy.

As humans, we have decided that mercy is the most important thing. And it is important, but not at the cost of justice. Mercy IS more important than sacrifice.

The difficulty with justice is that we must make sure that God's will is being done, and that it is warranted. This is supposed to be what our courts are set up for. Problem comes down to punishment however, when you have liberal, democratic types always worrying about criminals rights. Criminals' rights? They should be thankful they are still alive. They should have no rights. Their needs should be provided for, yes, but they should work to fulfill those needs.

Ron Paul raises a good discussion about rights versus needs/desires in this article: The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity : Hobby Lobby Decision Creates Small Island of Freedom in Ocean of Statism

I grew up with an istj mother who was very verbose about killing communists and terrorists. I dunno, I think Americans and westerners? have become way too soft. Used to be if a people did not believe in God, and practiced wickedness, they would be 'put out from their people.' Excluded (some sources say killed, but I study Hebrew and there is a word for kill, so if it meant kill, I think they would have used that word), so that means, if someone is not going to promote Christian principles and love God (the Most important commandment of all), then they should not be pandered to nor supported (financially or figuratively).

bennylava

MBTI Type
???
Enneagram
???
Very good answers. I have a couple of other questions because the answers above showed mostly your judging functions.

- What is time to you?
- How would you get a cat out of the bag?
- Where do you normally find yourself at?

I'll be back with more questions if needed, but for now, this will do.

To me time is a malleable thing. You can have it drag on and on if you wish, or hurry up and get through it. This is all perception of course but that's just what it feels like to me. Sitting in school hours seem like days, but having fun and it goes by too fast. Its something I feel I have a lot of. And I like things to happen in my own, good time. Some projects will literally take me years to complete, but I'll complete them. And that's fine with me. Others don't even take one day. I don't like to be rushed, hurried, or pressured. Although I have been told that I do work well under pressure, and frankly I know that I do. Getting all stressed out is only going to hamper your ability to complete the task in the time allotted, if you just try hard and devote all your concentration to it, you just might beat the clock.

Not sure about letting the cat out of the bag. Sometimes I wouldn't. Other times when it must be done, I'd let it out gently and try to spare the other person's feelings about whatever it was, to the best of my ability. Depending on who they were. Back to the darker side, I'd actually take great pleasure in breaking bad news to someone I perceived to be as a bad person. I enjoy their suffering, and that's one of the reasons I started this thread. I feel I have to be careful because that easily jumps over to enjoying the suffering of other people who really haven't done anything to deserve it.

Also not sure about the last one, where I normally find myself at. Speaking physically, I often find myself sitting in front of my computer lol. I would say at the gym but that's only for a little over an hour per day. So while I'm often there, its really not for all that long relative to the rest of the day. But I do spend a lot of time in front of the computer, reading forums just like this one. I have more hobbies than I have money, as some would say. If you mean emotionally, or in my thoughts, I'd say I often find myself looking forward to the future. When I finally at long last complete my education, and get to a better paying job. With the A.D.D this is quite a feat, and I find myself envious of those who can take a class load of 18 hours or more and actually complete it all, in once semester. Even with the pills I'm still a poor student, but I can and often do make A's in my classes. It has to be interesting to me or its nearly insufferable. Part of it is I'm not much of a book learner, I prefer the tactile approach where I can see and touch and work with what I'm learning about. Hope that's what you were asking.

As for antisocial, Aphrodite: It goes back to the zoloft again. Maybe it is only asocial, but when I'm off the pills I have no desire at all to socialize with anyone other than my wife. Not family, not friends, no one. In fact I feel that they're not even worthy of my presence. I also dread what they're thinking about me, or if they're judging me. To some degree. I can just get over it and do it, but when its over those thoughts will return and I really just prefer to avoid the whole situation to begin with. With the pills all that is gone. I like going to parties and even meeting new people. I can tell when its working because I just can't sit there alone anymore. I have to go find another human being to just be around, and talk to.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
All the things you said sound familiar for some reason...

I see you as a deep, thoughtful person who has a good grasp on reality and likes to ponder issues: NT

Likely introverted because you describe yourself as 'antisocial'. Hopefully you really mean asocial. :unsure: I

Hard to know the J/P. Depends on how you feel more comfortable: locking into plans and are good at getting things done sooner than later, or preferring to leave things a bit loose and not caring much when things get done.

If God led us to destroy a nation (like the radical terrorists in the middle east), and we knew for certain He was leading us, then I am with you regarding annihilating them. We think of the Old Testament as harsh and cruel because there is one (or two?) places where God commanded killing ALL the people in a certain place. Usually in war the Israelites just took the women and children as slaves, I believe. God had a real, good reason for doing all He did in the Bible, especially in the Old Testament and Gospels. We are so quick to judge His methods from our pathetic place in the universe. But what have we created for ourselves in the name of 'equality'? Terrorists who are just looking for power to wield in wicked ways. This reminds me of a Bible verse:

Your eye shall not pity, to pervert justice. ~Deuteronomy 19:21

That means that when someone, or a peoples, do something to deserve punishment, justice is more important than mercy.

As humans, we have decided that mercy is the most important thing. And it is important, but not at the cost of justice. Mercy IS more important than sacrifice.

The difficulty with justice is that we must make sure that God's will is being done, and that it is warranted. This is supposed to be what our courts are set up for. Problem comes down to punishment however, when you have liberal, democratic types always worrying about criminals rights. Criminals' rights? They should be thankful they are still alive. They should have no rights. Their needs should be provided for, yes, but they should work to fulfill those needs.

Ron Paul raises a good discussion about rights versus needs/desires in this article: The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity : Hobby Lobby Decision Creates Small Island of Freedom in Ocean of Statism

I grew up with an istj mother who was very verbose about killing communists and terrorists. I dunno, I think Americans and westerners? have become way too soft. Used to be if a people did not believe in God, and practiced wickedness, they would be 'put out from their people.' Excluded (some sources say killed, but I study Hebrew and there is a word for kill, so if it meant kill, I think they would have used that word), so that means, if someone is not going to promote Christian principles and love God (the Most important commandment of all), then they should not be pandered to nor supported (financially or figuratively).

I am curious about your thought process here. Isn't it a passion for God that motivates many extremists in the middle east? Obviously, not all spiritual expression is bad, however, dogma and a fear of punishment from whatever tribal God(s) their culture has for even showing compassion or reason is. Most people do not wish to do bad, though their are exceptions. Punishment, if it must be enforced, should be centered on healing any damage done to people and the community, cultivating compassion, and giving people a purpose in order to draw people away from their bad habits. Of course, if there is a high enough risk for a crime to be commited upon release of the inmate, special precautions should be taken to be sure rehabilitation is long-term. Let the criminals feed the poor. Put the most violent of of criminals on the farm for the rest of their lives, providing cheap, fresh, organic food to those who cannot afford it. We can heal our world.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am curious about your thought process here. Isn't it a passion for God that motivates many extremists in the middle east? Obviously, not all spiritual expression is bad, however, dogma and a fear of punishment from whatever tribal God(s) their culture has for even showing compassion or reason is. Most people do not wish to do bad, though their are exceptions. Punishment, if it must be enforced, should be centered on healing any damage done to people and the community, cultivating compassion, and giving people a purpose in order to draw people away from their bad habits. Of course, if there is a high enough risk for a crime to be commited upon release of the inmate, special precautions should be taken to be sure rehabilitation is long-term. Let the criminals feed the poor. Put the most violent of of criminals on the farm for the rest of their lives, providing cheap, fresh, organic food to those who cannot afford it. We can heal our world.

I'm not sure what you want to discuss.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To me time is a malleable thing. You can have it drag on and on if you wish, or hurry up and get through it. This is all perception of course but that's just what it feels like to me. Sitting in school hours seem like days, but having fun and it goes by too fast. Its something I feel I have a lot of. And I like things to happen in my own, good time. Some projects will literally take me years to complete, but I'll complete them. And that's fine with me. Others don't even take one day. I don't like to be rushed, hurried, or pressured. Although I have been told that I do work well under pressure, and frankly I know that I do. Getting all stressed out is only going to hamper your ability to complete the task in the time allotted, if you just try hard and devote all your concentration to it, you just might beat the clock.

Not sure about letting the cat out of the bag. Sometimes I wouldn't. Other times when it must be done, I'd let it out gently and try to spare the other person's feelings about whatever it was, to the best of my ability. Depending on who they were. Back to the darker side, I'd actually take great pleasure in breaking bad news to someone I perceived to be as a bad person. I enjoy their suffering, and that's one of the reasons I started this thread. I feel I have to be careful because that easily jumps over to enjoying the suffering of other people who really haven't done anything to deserve it.

Also not sure about the last one, where I normally find myself at. Speaking physically, I often find myself sitting in front of my computer lol. I would say at the gym but that's only for a little over an hour per day. So while I'm often there, its really not for all that long relative to the rest of the day. But I do spend a lot of time in front of the computer, reading forums just like this one. I have more hobbies than I have money, as some would say. If you mean emotionally, or in my thoughts, I'd say I often find myself looking forward to the future. When I finally at long last complete my education, and get to a better paying job. With the A.D.D this is quite a feat, and I find myself envious of those who can take a class load of 18 hours or more and actually complete it all, in once semester. Even with the pills I'm still a poor student, but I can and often do make A's in my classes. It has to be interesting to me or its nearly insufferable. Part of it is I'm not much of a book learner, I prefer the tactile approach where I can see and touch and work with what I'm learning about. Hope that's what you were asking.

As for antisocial, Aphrodite: It goes back to the zoloft again. Maybe it is only asocial, but when I'm off the pills I have no desire at all to socialize with anyone other than my wife. Not family, not friends, no one. In fact I feel that they're not even worthy of my presence. I also dread what they're thinking about me, or if they're judging me. To some degree. I can just get over it and do it, but when its over those thoughts will return and I really just prefer to avoid the whole situation to begin with. With the pills all that is gone. I like going to parties and even meeting new people. I can tell when its working because I just can't sit there alone anymore. I have to go find another human being to just be around, and talk to.

Contrary to others' opinions here, I would say your answers reek of Fi and Ni. I don't think that's enough to solidify a type.

I'm not quite sure what your enneagram is. It could be 3 or 6; I don't see you as an 8.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not sure what you want to discuss.

I would say the man is an INTJ. Much too cold-hearted for ISFP.
[MENTION=6336]AphroditeGoneAwry[/MENTION], I was pointing out that the extremist in the middle east are just doing what Allah commands of them, and thus an example of religion at its worst. I have observed the same from extremist christians, who always have plenty of valid verses to back up their actions. Would you say that reason and compassion are better guides than faith?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=6336]AphroditeGoneAwry[/MENTION], I was pointing out that the extremist in the middle east are just doing what Allah commands of them, and thus an example of religion at its worst. I have observed the same from extremist christians, who always have plenty of valid verses to back up their actions. Would you say that reason and compassion are better guides than faith?

The pagans who sacrificed their own children to their gods thought they were doing good too.

Thank God He made his words known to all in the Bible. And again through His son Jesus.

Still it is God who calls us to salvation and righteousness. The others are lost souls.

The I.S. is murdering and beheading people out of violence, not love. Out of power, not beneficence. No matter how you spin that, the only thing that can be construed from those actions is evil and hatred, not God. It is completely obvious, and the world is recoiling in anger.

Just because I say "I love God" as I murder you does not mean that is about God. Or about love.

Also, I have no desire to talk about unrighteous or unholy Christians who murder people in the name of God. That is a mute point when there are real persecutions against righteous and loving Christians going on as we speak.

bennylava

MBTI Type
???
Enneagram
???

That all depends on your perspective. To me, I'm not cold hearted at all. Who's more cold hearted? The one who wants to see prisoners work, get an education, and find reform, or the one who wants to coddle them and tuck them in at night? So that when they get out they know they have a nice place to go back to if they're caught again. Who's doing more for those people? You can be kind hearted and merciful to the point of being stupid. Not to mention you've completely left out those who have suffered at the hands of these prisoners. Justice delayed is justice denied. Personally I really think we need to get back to the early 1900's, where public hanging was commonplace. No more 17 years on death row. 3 years, to allow for appeals and the arrival of any new evidence. Then its the rope. Society got on just fine for thousands of years this way, it would continue to do so. And, much more rid of its criminal element as well. It really doesn't have anything to do with religion, its really more along the lines of plain ol common sense.

But that's not what this thread is about and I would ask you to please not post anymore unless its going to be on topic.

bennylava

MBTI Type
???
Enneagram
???
Contrary to others' opinions here, I would say your answers reek of Fi and Ni. I don't think that's enough to solidify a type.

I'm not quite sure what your enneagram is. It could be 3 or 6; I don't see you as an 8.

Are there any other questions that might be able to solidify a type? Perhaps I should elaborate more on something you've already asked?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Are there any other questions that might be able to solidify a type? Perhaps I should elaborate more on something you've already asked?

There are many bad tests out there, but this one is pretty accurate.
Free Jung + Enneagram Personality Test

Please paste both of your results when finished, then we can hammer out the details from there.

bennylava

MBTI Type
???
Enneagram
???
Thanks for the test. That site said ITSJ. Now if only I knew what that stood for lol. The second pic is a little confusing. Is the first column of numbers the score that I got? Say for example the first field: Did I get a 5, out of 23?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not really sure why I was tagged to read this thread...

bennylava

MBTI Type
???
Enneagram
???
Well at this point I really have to ask. Why do this? Can it really be helpful to try and lump someone into some group? From what I can tell, none of these types can ever be all encompassing. And if I can bleed over into other types, which from reading up on them I certainly do, how could you ever apply a type to someone in the first place? If they can bleed over, then the type is not accurate and becomes pretty much worthless. Am I missing something here?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thanks for the test. That site said ITSJ. Now if only I knew what that stood for lol. The second pic is a little confusing. Is the first column of numbers the score that I got? Say for example the first field: Did I get a 5, out of 23?

Oh, the first column is enneagram numbers, the second column is how closely that number matches you. You Type 5's value gaining knowledge and doing things right the first time. You got 23 points towards type 5.