MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    I'm not sure what you want to discuss.
    I would say the man is an INTJ. Much too cold-hearted for ISFP.
    @AphroditeGoneAwry, I was pointing out that the extremist in the middle east are just doing what Allah commands of them, and thus an example of religion at its worst. I have observed the same from extremist christians, who always have plenty of valid verses to back up their actions. Would you say that reason and compassion are better guides than faith?
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    @AphroditeGoneAwry, I was pointing out that the extremist in the middle east are just doing what Allah commands of them, and thus an example of religion at its worst. I have observed the same from extremist christians, who always have plenty of valid verses to back up their actions. Would you say that reason and compassion are better guides than faith?
    The pagans who sacrificed their own children to their gods thought they were doing good too.

Thank God He made his words known to all in the Bible. And again through His son Jesus.

Still it is God who calls us to salvation and righteousness. The others are lost souls.

The I.S. is murdering and beheading people out of violence, not love. Out of power, not beneficence. No matter how you spin that, the only thing that can be construed from those actions is evil and hatred, not God. It is completely obvious, and the world is recoiling in anger.

Just because I say "I love God" as I murder you does not mean that is about God. Or about love.

Also, I have no desire to talk about unrighteous or unholy Christians who murder people in the name of God. That is a mute point when there are real persecutions against righteous and loving Christians going on as we speak.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ??? Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    That all depends on your perspective. To me, I'm not cold hearted at all. Who's more cold hearted? The one who wants to see prisoners work, get an education, and find reform, or the one who wants to coddle them and tuck them in at night? So that when they get out they know they have a nice place to go back to if they're caught again. Who's doing more for those people? You can be kind hearted and merciful to the point of being stupid. Not to mention you've completely left out those who have suffered at the hands of these prisoners. Justice delayed is justice denied. Personally I really think we need to get back to the early 1900's, where public hanging was commonplace. No more 17 years on death row. 3 years, to allow for appeals and the arrival of any new evidence. Then its the rope. Society got on just fine for thousands of years this way, it would continue to do so. And, much more rid of its criminal element as well. It really doesn't have anything to do with religion, its really more along the lines of plain ol common sense.

But that's not what this thread is about and I would ask you to please not post anymore unless its going to be on topic.

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ??? Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Woaden View Post
    Contrary to others' opinions here, I would say your answers reek of Fi and Ni. I don't think that's enough to solidify a type.

I'm not quite sure what your enneagram is. It could be 3 or 6; I don't see you as an 8.
    Are there any other questions that might be able to solidify a type? Perhaps I should elaborate more on something you've already asked?

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by bennylava View Post
    Are there any other questions that might be able to solidify a type? Perhaps I should elaborate more on something you've already asked?
    There are many bad tests out there, but this one is pretty accurate.
    Free Jung + Enneagram Personality Test

Please paste both of your results when finished, then we can hammer out the details from there.
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ??? Ni

Thanks for the test. That site said ITSJ. Now if only I knew what that stood for lol. The second pic is a little confusing. Is the first column of numbers the score that I got? Say for example the first field: Did I get a 5, out of 23?

Likes The Wailing Specter liked this post

Not really sure why I was tagged to read this thread...

MBTI
    ???
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ??? Ni

Well at this point I really have to ask. Why do this? Can it really be helpful to try and lump someone into some group? From what I can tell, none of these types can ever be all encompassing. And if I can bleed over into other types, which from reading up on them I certainly do, how could you ever apply a type to someone in the first place? If they can bleed over, then the type is not accurate and becomes pretty much worthless. Am I missing something here?

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by bennylava View Post
    Thanks for the test. That site said ITSJ. Now if only I knew what that stood for lol. The second pic is a little confusing. Is the first column of numbers the score that I got? Say for example the first field: Did I get a 5, out of 23?

Oh, the first column is enneagram numbers, the second column is how closely that number matches you. You Type 5's value gaining knowledge and doing things right the first time. You got 23 points towards type 5.
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

-Magic Qwan