• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I have no idea what type I am anymore..

Obsidius

Chumped.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I used to be a stark INTJ, with 80%+ in each one, but now I take tests and I can be typed as INTP, INFJ and INFP, but still mostly INTJ, just with the T at 10-20%. I've become more sensitive and emotional in recent years, I love affection and talking about emotional problems/issues with people, as well as writing fiction and watching/reading it. I've gone from the sciences to the arts/humanities... I still am quite rational and argumentative, but I'm more of an idealist. One thing is for sure, I'm an INxx. I just don't know where I fall beyond that? Perhaps you could look at past posts and whatnot if you want to decide, I just can't tell anymore? my T is too low/wishy-washy to make a concrete decision, so is my J at times. Anyone know how I can tell?

paradigm

MBTI Type
INTJ
Watching/reading fiction isn't a non-INTJ thing. The N component of our personalities makes us more prone to enjoy fiction vs. nonfiction and gives us our good imaginations. I know I for one am a huge fan of sci-fi and fantasy, doesn't matter if it's a book or a movie/TV show.