User Tag List

Thread: WHO AM I???

MBTI
    ENFP

Default WHO AM I???

I've taken the MBTI, and I have gotten ISFP,INFP, ISFJ and, INFJ! I thought I'd just try and tell you what I'm like:
    You already know I like to tell stories, and I'm a writer, especially of Fan Fiction! What you don't know is that I am SO unobservant! (which makes parents and employers nuts! I am really bad about getting tasks done. I'll usually put stuff off. It's a habit that even annoys me!
    I like freedom and independence, and can't stand to be obligated to fulfill commitments, such as doctor's appointments. When I was younger, I'd just blow them off! In spite of this, I like to know what to expect (what the family has planned for the holiday, ect) I'm a warm person, though very shy when you first meet me. I delight in making people laugh, and my friends are always saying how funny I am. I will banter with certain people, but if I'm in a mood, I can be snarky. While working, I can get so lost in thought that people startle me easily.
    I don't know if this means anything, but as a child, I liked playing with the boys more then the girls. With the boys, I could play pirates, and army. Adults would get upset and say that I should play with the girls. It made me mad, and I would say the girls were shallow and boring, all they want to do is talk about hair and clothes! I was not a full fledged tomboy, I was actually pretty girly, but I STILL thought boys were less shallow. Oh yeah: I am so bookish, and I need a TON of alone time! I hope this was enough imfo! I'd really like to know my type!

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I guess INFP 9w8.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”
    Likes StoryGirl, Starry liked this post

Likes laterlazer, Showbread, Cygnus liked this post