• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

WHO AM I???

StoryGirl

MBTI Type
ENFP
I've taken the MBTI, and I have gotten ISFP,INFP, ISFJ and, INFJ! I thought I'd just try and tell you what I'm like:
You already know I like to tell stories, and I'm a writer, especially of Fan Fiction! What you don't know is that I am SO unobservant! (which makes parents and employers nuts! I am really bad about getting tasks done. I'll usually put stuff off. It's a habit that even annoys me!
I like freedom and independence, and can't stand to be obligated to fulfill commitments, such as doctor's appointments. When I was younger, I'd just blow them off! In spite of this, I like to know what to expect (what the family has planned for the holiday, ect) I'm a warm person, though very shy when you first meet me. I delight in making people laugh, and my friends are always saying how funny I am. I will banter with certain people, but if I'm in a mood, I can be snarky. While working, I can get so lost in thought that people startle me easily.
I don't know if this means anything, but as a child, I liked playing with the boys more then the girls. With the boys, I could play pirates, and army. Adults would get upset and say that I should play with the girls. It made me mad, and I would say the girls were shallow and boring, all they want to do is talk about hair and clothes! I was not a full fledged tomboy, I was actually pretty girly, but I STILL thought boys were less shallow. Oh yeah: I am so bookish, and I need a TON of alone time! I hope this was enough imfo! I'd really like to know my type! :smile:

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I guess INFP 9w8.