• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my type?

Navyyyd

1-what makes you angry?

I get angry when I feel I am treated wrongly by the people I care about. I also get angry whenever I feel like a failure or incompetent, if I get a bad grade after I studied hard or fail a simple task I become very frustrated.

2-what do you like/dislike most about people?

I like the warm feeling I get when I am around the people who truly care about me. I also like being around people because it helps to make the situation more fun.

I dislike how people are very fake at times, I'd rather they be bluntly rude to me then for me to think they care about me only to get hurt later. I also dislike how people are so sensitive, I am often called rude or insensitive when I am just joking around. I also think people are to soft on accountability today, if you're fat it's not your fault you're fat, you have a slow metabolism. If you're poor it's not your fault, you had a bad upbringing. If you're an alcoholic, you have a disease. It's a joke.

Just remembered, I also dislike how anti social some people can be, I'd love to talk to everyone almost non stop but don't out of fear of annoying them.

3-do you like animals? why?

Eh, I like dogs but I've never seen animals as friends or companions, probably because I've never been a pet owner. If an animal dies I don't really care.

4. what do you like most about the favorite people in your life?

I love how much they care about me. I would never show it due to trying to live up to though guy stereotype, but I am truly touched when one of my friends does something nice for me.

5-what do you like/dislike most about yourself?

I like that I don't take to many things seriously, I am good to everyone unless they give me reason not to be, I take full responsibility for my actions and mistakes, I still have the childlike passion for fun that many have lost, I have above-average social skills, I can be very decisive and leader-like when the situation calls for, I also have no problem saying "no" to others and standing up for myself.

I dislike how AT TIMES I can be extremely rude to people. Due to my past, I think deep down I have a fear or being hurt or rejected, so I try to hurt them first, this comes out a lot when I am drunk.

I also dislike how easily my brain can "drift away". In school I always had trouble paying attention. I would look at my pencil and think "my pencil is yellow", "the sun is yellow", "the beach is sunny", "I went to the beach with my cousin", "my cousin lives in Europe", "I should go to Europe with my friends next summer", I am now planning a trip to Europe and my brain has completely left the room. (It only happens when I'm bored.)

I also hate how much I procrastinate.

6-do you care about being fashionable? why/why not?

Yes. It sucks but the better looking you are, the better you are treated. I have expierenced this first hand.

7-do you prefer to fit in or stand out?

Stand out but in a social acceptable way. I want to be the life of the party, showered with affection, and have tons of friends.

When I was young I would try to be the class clown in school.

8-what activities do you enjoy?

Any competition with people. Basketball, video games, chess, anything that's a game I love to do. Also I enjoy being going to bars and parties but only if I'm with the "right" people.

9-what makes you feel secure?

I don't have a strong answer for this, but I guess being home with my family, having fun with my friends, and also job stability.

10-do you like being in a relationship? why/why not?

Yes and no. I'm only 21 so I'm not looking for love right now, I like relationships because I can have sex virtually whenever I want but they can be a pain in the ass at times.

Cuddling is nice to.

11-what do you love and why? Could be people, things, places, etc

I love games/competition, winning, being with a group of people who care about me, thinking of good memories.

My favorite place in the world is england because I have a lot of family there and have amazing memories of going there throughout my life, from playing pokemon with my cousins when I was 7, to going clubbing when I was 19.

Last edited:

Kevin A.S.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You should be entp :

e : you like social activities
n : you care about your image
t : you want to be success
p : you like an adventure

Cygnus

Extravert and Fe > Fi, Aristocratic (ST or NF), quite possibly ESTP.

Cygnus

Thanks, just wondering, what made you guys think I was a Ti user?

OP contains more of your observations of reality, rather than personal value judgments of things. You're ultra direct.

I'm getting a lot of Fe from your motivations -- emotional experiences with others, rather than Fi subjective evaluations of people (which indicates EFJ also likely).

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=23654]Navyyyd[/MENTION]

ENFJ

"I love games/competition, winning, being with a group of people who care about me, thinking of good memories."

The ENFJ males I know share a number of traits with you. The desire for competition and winning can be attributed to tertiary Se; for example, an ENFJ male I know grew up deeply involved in baseball, not only for the physical aspect but also because of the 'atmosphere' and camaraderie of the game, I guess. In addition to this, Fe is not traditionally a 'male' function, so most male Fe users find it necessary to stake out their identity, as you point out here:

"I love how much they care about me. I would never show it due to trying to live up to though guy stereotype, but I am truly touched when one of my friends does something nice for me. "

On that, though, just bear in mind that this could also be interpreted as evidence for Fi Se; I just don't get that vibe from you, though, as another typer pointed out the more Ti Fe attitude you seem to have.

" I also think people are to soft on accountability today, if you're fat it's not your fault you're fat, you have a slow metabolism. If you're poor it's not your fault, you had a bad upbringing. If you're an alcoholic, you have a disease. It's a joke."

Another common trait of ENFJs is perfectionism/idealism, stemming from auxiliary Ni. For this reason, according to some people I've talked to as well as based on observation of one ENFJ, they can tend to focus on eliminating the negatives in people more than focusing on the positive. Or at least in their minds . . .

" I still have the childlike passion for fun that many have lost, I have above-average social skills, I can be very decisive and leader-like when the situation calls for, I also have no problem saying "no" to others and standing up for myself."

Again, all things I've observed as true or sometimes true of ENFJs.

"I don't have a strong answer for this, but I guess being home with my family, having fun with my friends, and also job stability."

Again, this seems more consistent with the Fe vision of the world, where ideally everyone is nice, helps everyone else willingly, everything goes smoothly, and so on. I think of the Fe vision as being like The Shire in the Lord of the Rings, if you're familiar with the books or movies.

The Shire is low on individuality (Fi) and efficiency as a priority in the external world (no mechanization, family business) but high on group trust and comfort (Fe) and neutral/approving of Ti (focus on family history, maps?, okay this one is a little more of a stretch as Fe is more in evidence).

Any thoughts?

Navyyyd

[MENTION=23654]Navyyyd[/MENTION]

ENFJ

"I love games/competition, winning, being with a group of people who care about me, thinking of good memories."

The ENFJ males I know share a number of traits with you. The desire for competition and winning can be attributed to tertiary Se; for example, an ENFJ male I know grew up deeply involved in baseball, not only for the physical aspect but also because of the 'atmosphere' and camaraderie of the game, I guess. In addition to this, Fe is not traditionally a 'male' function, so most male Fe users find it necessary to stake out their identity, as you point out here:

"I love how much they care about me. I would never show it due to trying to live up to though guy stereotype, but I am truly touched when one of my friends does something nice for me. "

On that, though, just bear in mind that this could also be interpreted as evidence for Fi Se; I just don't get that vibe from you, though, as another typer pointed out the more Ti Fe attitude you seem to have.

" I also think people are to soft on accountability today, if you're fat it's not your fault you're fat, you have a slow metabolism. If you're poor it's not your fault, you had a bad upbringing. If you're an alcoholic, you have a disease. It's a joke."

Another common trait of ENFJs is perfectionism/idealism, stemming from auxiliary Ni. For this reason, according to some people I've talked to as well as based on observation of one ENFJ, they can tend to focus on eliminating the negatives in people more than focusing on the positive. Or at least in their minds . . .

" I still have the childlike passion for fun that many have lost, I have above-average social skills, I can be very decisive and leader-like when the situation calls for, I also have no problem saying "no" to others and standing up for myself."

Again, all things I've observed as true or sometimes true of ENFJs.

"I don't have a strong answer for this, but I guess being home with my family, having fun with my friends, and also job stability."

Again, this seems more consistent with the Fe vision of the world, where ideally everyone is nice, helps everyone else willingly, everything goes smoothly, and so on. I think of the Fe vision as being like The Shire in the Lord of the Rings, if you're familiar with the books or movies.

The Shire is low on individuality (Fi) and efficiency as a priority in the external world (no mechanization, family business) but high on group trust and comfort (Fe) and neutral/approving of Ti (focus on family history, maps?, okay this one is a little more of a stretch as Fe is more in evidence).

Any thoughts?

Thanks for typing me but I have disagree, I don't think I use Ni that strongly.

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Thanks for typing me but I have disagree, I don't think I use Ni that strongly.

But do you see yourself as an Fe user at least? I'm a bit rusty on typing online, have been off for a few months, but I'd be sad if I didn't even get that part right . . . lol

Navyyyd

But do you see yourself as an Fe user at least? I'm a bit rusty on typing online, have been off for a few months, but I'd be sad if I didn't even get that part right . . . lol

Lol don't sad, you're better at it then I am. Yeah, I agree with the Fe part.