1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type? I was originally typed as an INFP. I feel that I may not be one because I am so outspoken and logical.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why? I have many goals in life, but what I want most day-to-day is to impress others. I am always careful to make sure I am extremely successful in everything I choose to do, so that I will be recognized for my achievements.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way. I stood up for a freshman girl who was being yelled at by my teacher, when everyone else was too scared to intervene. It got me in a lot of trouble, but it was worth being able to say I'm not afraid to stand up to people in authority.
4) What makes you feel inferior? The people I hang out with. Most of my friends/acquaintances have no social skills whatsoever, and I sometimes wonder if people see me like they see them.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.) Pros/cons, usually. But if the decision involves standing up for my views, the pros always outweigh the cons.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome? I don't understand this question.
7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it? It was years ago, so my memory of it is not that great. I was at a football game with some friends. We were just talking and being stupid, and it was a lot of fun because we didn't care what anyone thought.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? What feels MORE natural? What are the choices???
9) How organized do you think of yourself as? It depends. If something looks really out-of-place, I have to fix it. But my room is not very clean.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it? I don't really know...
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself? Well... both. Making sure everyone is included is at the core of my values.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions? It varies. And I usually prefer one-on-one communication as I have trouble getting groups to listen to me, so I rarely get a chance to say anything.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words? It depends on the situation.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do? Go out with my friend. I may not feel like it, but I know I'll have fun and I'd probably regret not going.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out? I withdraw from everything.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people? Social awkwardness is a big turn-off for me, despite having several friends who fit into this category. I also dislike people who get offended too easily.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people? Everything! Politics, religion, philosophy, psychology, sexuality, AND other people.
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life? Fitting in with the crowd and knowing about things like pop culture.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ? I'm not really sure what they think. But they would probably never say I'm antisocial.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing? A strength-based workout, some fantasy-style gaming, some music related stuff, and lots of New Age spiritual activity.
If you think other questionnaires work better, please let me know.