failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

@Jennifer

I don't like the way you condescend to me. I will not discuss things with you if you act like that, as it is not pleasurable for me, not does it allow for an aire of open discussion, making it a waste of time.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    i'd post my results but they are a pdf file.
    You're not obligated to post them, since it could take a little work.

However, depending on what version of Acrobat Reader you have, you might be able to save the data as text (Save as Other). And if you own Acrobat in general, you can probably export page images.

Barring that, there's always screen captures and saving in Paint.

(Like I said, I know that's work, so only if you feel like it. I'm always curious to see the Step II anyway but haven't yet spent $100 to get it done.)

I don't like the way you condescend to me. I will not discuss things with you if you act like that, as it is not pleasurable for me, not does it allow for an aire of open discussion, making it a waste of time.
    Sorry, I just saw this.

I stopped engaging you yesterday because I didn't want to continue to respond out of negativity, so it sounds like we're in agreement at least about the viability of continued conversation on the topic. We're not going to agree, and I don't see the point in pretending it's a viable read for you. Sorry. I'd have the same response if you were claiming you had been designated an ESTJ and trying to reinterpret yourself as one. Still, I guess there is value in revisiting your self-identity and trying on new clothes, so to speak, so good luck and I hope it works out in the sense of providing access to parts of yourself you had not engaged as of yet.
    Last edited by Bellflower; 01-06-2015 at 12:40 PM.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Likes laterlazer, Cellmold, Dawd, chickpea, Hawthorne liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Is anyone else shocked? Or does this seem fitting for me?
    I would have to say that I am a little shocked. However, I would have a few observations.

- I do think you are a perceiver. I can easily see Ne + P.
    - I recall numerous instances in your posts where you seemed to be showing Ti vs. Te
    - You are so clearly intuitive it is not even funny . I have thought on occasion that you prefer Ne over Ni.
    - On Se vs. Si, I would say you are more Si though it is obviously not in your top two functions
    - On Fe vs. Fi, I am not sure. I could see you preferring Fe but I can't see how that would be in the top two in your functions stack.
    - You have always seemed more confrontational than a typical NF, so being an NT could help to explain that.
    - You love to analyze stuff in a deep way. That analytical tendency can be somewhat typical of INTs.

So looking at all the pieces of detailed evidence that I can think of, I believe it is possible. All of those points are consistent with an Ti>Ne>Fe>Si

@Jennifer

I don't think she is doing that. It seems like she is just stating an opinion? On her point related to "detachment that INTPs typically show" - I think it's a good point. I wonder if enneagram sx/so impacts your engagement style as compared to the typical INTP. I doubt many INTPs are sx first, let alone sx/so (or 7 for that matter).

Enneagram Type 7 Instinctual Subtypes

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Enneagram
    9w8

Just reading the responses and was thinking that your point about how being a mid-wife, a profession that thrusts you into a feeling dominant world would impact the way you come across, makes sense. However, I do think INTP is possible for the same reasons highlander outlined, but I was a little bit surprised. Still, the more I think about, the more I see that it is possible.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

The cynic in me would make some snide remark about how of course a consultant would denigrate forums dedicated to his area of expertise. But I'm not going to do that.

Instead, I'll say that I think it's cool that you got a consultant's assessment. Not sure what to say, other than I'm glad for you. Not for the specific result, or even whether it's correct or incorrect, but that such a profound realization came out of it. Profound realizations are just neat.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Dawd liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    (Like I said, I know that's work, so only if you feel like it. I'm always curious to see the Step II anyway but haven't yet spent $100 to get it done.)
    I looked around for the cheapest Step 2 test and posted it here. It is $55 for the test and a discussion with the MBTI person.

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/ptrd.php

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes Totenkindly liked this post

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Hey that's nice. Turns out I'm ENTJ dontcherno.

Although my news came from a talking squirrel named nut-crunch.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.
    Likes Dawd, Jaguar liked this post

I'm Ienteepeetoo
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

You could be whatever Lark really is.
    Likes Jaguar, Hard liked this post