User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Yes, and strawberry flavor.
    And whipped topping.

(But no bits of fruit or cat food suspended in it.
    That's kinda gross.)
    cat food? what kind of backwards town are you from ?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

I think at issue here for @Researcher is realizing or acknowledging that functional order does not predicate behaviour. Additionally, functions themselves of course do not operate in isolation. Functions only point to a way of thinking, of processing information, which may or may not secondarily lend itself to the analysis of behaviour. When coupled with a system of emotional motivations, such as enneagram, one can get closer to tying behaviours in. But gauging someone's type from behavioural actions in hypothetical situations - imprecise and misleading.

For example, it's not the creation of this thread to poll the members that's evidence of Fe, it's the thinking behind the creation of this thread - @Hard is essentially looking for a majority consensus (which I might add, I feel sure that he's confident of getting) to slap back this assertion of INTP hard and fast. The external Fe mechanism, this way of thinking about how to address what he feels is a pretty presumptive analysis, is all about objective data gathered from the venue of people, not about a long, Ti-style parsing of "impersonal" logical connection to disprove the claim.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
    Likes EJCC, prplchknz, Showbread, Chanaynay, Hard and 3 others liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    OR ARE YOU?!

by...by gods....the ESFJ rumors were true!
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes EJCC, Showbread liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    cat food? what kind of backwards town are you from ?
    Pennsyltucky.

But I was having flashbacks of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, admittedly.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBaby View Post
    For example, it's not the creation of this thread to poll the members that's evidence of Fe, it's the thinking behind the creation of this thread - Hard is essentially looking for a majority consensus (which I might add, I feel sure that he's confident of getting) to slap back this assertion of INTP hard and fast. The external Fe mechanism, this way of thinking about how to address what he feels is a pretty presumptive analysis, is all about objective data gathered from the venue of people, not about a long, Ti-style parsing of "impersonal" logical connection to disprove the claim.
    That's pretty good, PB.

Getting group consensus is kind of the furthest from my mind, in comparison. I'd just post why I thought something was rationally wrong. If others wanted to chime in, they could; but that's their choice and not a requisite.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Hard, asynartetic liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    And you aren't even an Fe user! That's funny though. I've definitely run over multiple squirrels. If they aren't smart enough to not run in front of my car, I feel no remorse. Natural selection is alive and well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Yeah -- I feel a momentary twinge of "Aw man," that has no bearing on the fact I just take my foot off the gas (to give the bugger a fighting chance) and still plow over him while thinking, "What an idiotic squirrel, but I guess I just made the collective squirrel population that much smarter, genetically." There's remorse, but it's kind of detached and I absolve myself of guilt since I wasn't TRYING to kill him.
    This is a nice way of looking at it. If I ever hit a wild animal I'll be sure to tell myself that, but until then let's pray squirrels and birds stay out of my sight. Raccoons too, oh man. I'd honestly rather rear-end someone than kill an animal though. I think I'm too much of an ENFP nature hippie.

If I ever hit a dog or cat though I don't know what I'd do with myself.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

did you make this thread just because one person claimed you were INTP and you wanted to publicly shame him for being wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    did you make this thread just because one person claimed you were INTP and you wanted to publicly shame him for being wrong?
    I FEEL ALRIGHT

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    Wait, why should anyone be shamed for thinking someone else is an INTP?
    Being an INTP is a Good Thang!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes PeaceBaby, chickpea, Hard liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    This is a nice way of looking at it. If I ever hit a wild animal I'll be sure to tell myself that, but until then let's pray squirrels and birds stay out of my sight. Raccoons too, oh man. I'd honestly rather rear-end someone than kill an animal though. I think I'm too much of an ENFP nature hippie.

If I ever hit a dog or cat though I don't know what I'd do with myself.
    I'm pretty sure I would be a mess if I killed someone's pet. I would definitely swerve to miss a dog/cat.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    Fe-dom it is!