User Tag List

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    ? Ni

Default Lost on my type. I need assistance. Promise I won't use the boring questionnaire?

It seems like people never respond to these but if you take time to maybe help type me I promise I'll make it worth it. I know people usually want something in return.

My personality basically is this:

I'm in my head a lot and I have trouble listening to people. I'm not aware of my surroundings most of the time. While this might make me seem aloof to other people, I am actually extremely interested in all people and their different traits compared to my own. I can find the good in almost EVERYONE- sometimes I forgive too easily and I am prone to getting walked on, but I am more aware of people's true intentions than most people, usually. Years of trusting my instincts and insights about people has proven this, and sometimes it even surprises myself because my intuitions about people often have no practical proof, it's just a gut thing. Concepts of deception, illusion, and archetypes has interested me since I was very young (12 Years old.) This may sound outrageous to some people, but I really believe I can change people for the better. Sounds naive I know. Although I am rather reserved about who I am, I tend to capture attention from people without doing anything and that's also something that I have noticed for several years.

I tend to not be very strict because it limits me to being close minded about certain people, which is something I don't understand. I always need time alone to center myself and make sure I am being true to myself after being around people for too long. I can be quite stubborn and I do better when other people are not running my life. I am actually independent for the most part, but that is a side of me only people very close to me can see. I don't "fit in" anywhere and I'm a leader compared to other people my age, so i'm surprised I am well liked. Everyone I meet that gets to know me even slightly says I seem happy and I make people feel refreshed. I also often get the whole "You are an old soul" thing.

I don't trust people easily, but when I do, I would do almost anything for them.

Hopefully this helps some. I didn't put down everything, sorry if it's too long for your benefit .
    "Sometimes you can't explain what you see in a person. It's just the places they take you too, places that no one else can take you "

Love never happens like we think it should. 💜

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Obviously INFP.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”
    Likes QueenInnocence liked this post

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

"Concepts of deception, illusion, and archetypes has interested me since I was very young (12 Years old.) This may sound outrageous to some people, but I really believe I can change people for the better." And "old soul."

9w1.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

You're definitely an INFP. I hope you don't listen to the stereotypes about INFPs, they're not true.
    ISTP... I think
    4w5 The Bohemian
    Sx/So
    Hufflepuff
    Chaotic Good
    ~The crowd hates me because I refuse to let anyone stand alone~

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFj Fi

I'd say INFP as well. Also, I'd second what @pureheart9 said, don't let some of the negative stuff that's been said about INFP's off-put you. INFP's, like the other types, come in all different flavors.

MBTI
    INTJ

Here's an INFP profile, read it and see if you'd agree with it:
    INFP Profile

MBTI
    NOPE
    Socionics
    DONE Ni

You seem very INFP to me. Good luck!
    "...Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
    I doubted if I should ever come back.
    I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference."
    -The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

INFP or possibly INFJ. But you sound more INFP than not.
    Formerly Lion4!5