• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Instinctual variant stacking?

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Not sure what mine is, I've been doing light research on it but have come across contradictory statements from diff websites. I'm certain I'm a self pres dom, and the two tests I've taken have highly suggested that; one of the tests I did had really close results between the sx + so variants with only a 1% preference of sx. So I guess I want to know what the differences between sp/sx behaviours and sp/so behaviours are, preferably without bias or subjective data.

Also, if someone has questions they'd like to ask me that you think might help me discover it, please share. I do feel like we have all the instincts but just favour some in certain situations.

I'm an INTP, 5w6 - 9w1 - 2w3 as far as I know rn, can't say I'm 100% sure but that's looking most likely atm. If you want to dispute any aspect of my type feel free, but I'm fairly certain it's correct.