User Tag List

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Question anomaly: what type am I?

I usually score INTP on MBTI or functions tests. Which is about right, but the last one was INFP (more or less). sometimes im INTJ on MBTI tests. I score 5w6 on enneagram a lot. But I always score high on enneagram 9. (a 9w1 subpersonality?) I also score Fi almost as high as Ti on functions test, which line up typical of an INTP,except for Fi being prominent.(Ne-1st,Si-2nd,Ni-3rd,Fi-4th).Si,Ni and Fi are about equal with Ne in clear 1st.
    That which does not kill me, improves my looks. - Michael Jackson

Socionics
    ILI

Are you primarily a person whose mindset is the reduction of ambiguity, as your type preferences might suggest?

People of the Introverted Rational Temperament perceive chaos in their environment (altering viewpoints, unpredictability, potentiality), desiring to strip away all of the ambiguity to simply understand and classify. An accurate metaphor would be readjusting the focus of a lens so that you may see exactly what is before you. First, the picture is fuzzy and convoluted, a blur that needs enhancement, then it gradually loses its hazy properties and assumes one clear form. As the picture becomes ever more clear, excess potential is shaved off, possibilities are eliminated, until the ambiguity and visual chaos has been reduced in so far as to leave only one possibility, allowing you to classify it accordingly.

Do you feel that this is how your mind operates? Are you the one who is able to look past all of the possibility, potential, and chaos to see what something actually is?

MBTI: INFP
    Socionics: ILE
    I find this rather amusing. Most often, people who type in as INFP in MBTI find themselves as EII in Socionics, the Supervisor to ILE.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

The Introverted Rational Temperament fits me for the most part, I can perceive the essence of something quickly, sort of like Michelangelo seeing a shape in a block of stone. actually I sometimes prefer chaos and ambiguity because its entertaining. Im not that familiar with Socionics, Im still studying it.
    That which does not kill me, improves my looks. - Michael Jackson