451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

His pic looks isfj to me?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    His pic looks isfj to me?
    Whose pics?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by KML View Post
    Ok, so I think I've decided that my primary function is Feeling. I am an Intuitive also, but I don't think that's my primary function, as I am surrounded by INFJ's and ENF(and T)P's so I know what they think and look like. However, I am very unsure about whether my Feeling function is extroverted or introverted. Perhaps also it would help if I could tell whether my Intuitive function is extroverted or introverted? Any helpers on this out there ... ?
    Did you ever ask your friends about what they think you typing them ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

an abyss of Nothingness Arctic Hysteria's Avatar
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Fi: "I know how what it feels it to be this way. I've been there myself. You're not alone / You're not the only one."

Fe: "Is that what you're feeling right now? I may not completely understand what you're going through / feeling but you should try / do this. It helps."

I love Fe folks. But their tendency of saying "you should" puts me off sometimes.
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9 sp
    Socionics
    ?

I didn't type them ... they did the tests themselves ... and it seems very clear for them, tho it's not for me. Even they can't figure what I am, it's frustrating but I'm getting there with the dom F thing I think .. it's just Fe or Fi?? I care about people, but in my head, not with my actions (unless they ask) ...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9 sp
    Socionics
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Are you better at helping people understand their feelings? Or are you better at thinking about how you feel in context to the world? The first is Fe, the second Fi.
    Oh my God, I'm not sure I'm any good at either. I'm good at figuring out where the differences lie in what I believe and what others believe, and how that affects them, and how that affects everything, that sort of thing ... (it's really hard to see how you think, don't you think??!)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Hysteria View Post
    Fi: "I know how what it feels it to be this way. I've been there myself. You're not alone / You're not the only one."

Fe: "Is that what you're feeling right now? I may not completely understand what you're going through / feeling but you should try / do this. It helps."

I love Fe folks. But their tendency of saying "you should" puts me off sometimes.
    Fe's destroy lives, they gossip, slander, libel, manipulate, ostracize... I don't blame you.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by blahblahbob View Post
    Fe's destroy lives, they gossip, slander, libel, manipulate, ostracize... I don't blame you.
    You destroy live by perceiving it that way
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]
    Likes Chanaynay, Z Buck McFate, Evee, cm81, velveteen liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9 sp
    Socionics
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Hysteria View Post

Hmm, yes I would find the 'you should' annoying, but wouldn't everyone, if its not been asked for? I would give someone my opinion if I was sure of it, and if they were asking. I def relate to people and how they are feeling etc, so maybe more Fi? Any other clues you know? I''m hard to pick as I'm in the middle of E and I, but surely I must come down on one side or another if the whole functional 'stack' thing is going to apply ... ENFJ has a totally different functional stack to INFP ...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9 sp
    Socionics
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by blahblahbob View Post
    Oh that's a bit unfair surely!! SOME Fe's probably do these things, but not all. Many would consider these things to be sins, for example, which of course they are!! Also, there are many ways to destroy lives, I'm pretty sure every type has their way ...
    Likes Chanaynay, cm81, Thalassa liked this post