INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by 00c View Post
    Oh, cool, I can skype then
    PM me for Skype details.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamishi View Post
    I consider myself possessing high accuracy when it comes to matching people to their corresponding types.
    Not to rain on your parade, but a great many people on typology forums would say something similar about themselves. If I remember correctly, two years ago, you considered yourself an INTP, right?

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Not to rain on your parade, but a great many people on typology forums would say something similar about themselves. If I remember correctly, two years ago, you considered yourself an INTP, right?
    Do you have any idea how much one can learn and refine what they know in that amount of time? Most people on typology forums simply read the forum posts, they hardly delve into it and they quickly assume labels and they quickly give into stereotypes.
    You for example, 8,100 posts. That's insane, I'm also to assume that most of what you've "learned" has been through forum use rather than studying on your own such as articles or what have you like Kamishi.
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Actually, afaik, I never typed as an INTP on this forum, only INFP for a while before I changed to INTJ. And of course, most people would say something similar but I believe that actions speak louder than words. Here is a sample interview I did yesterday:

Type interview with DonutsGalacticos - INFP - YouTube

It's a little long and boring as I dragged it out more than I had to just to ensure I was really sure on my verdict when it came to this person's type. I was quite sure about 15-20 min into the interview. On Personality Cafe, I have a reputation to possess good typology knowledge and I'm intending to get an MBTI certificate though the certificate itself is rather useless at this point, since it won't teach me anything new, but it's more for practical purposes. On Personality Cafe my username is Entropic.

You can be skeptical if you want, but I think it seems a little needless. You can ask me questions if you want to test my knowledge.

Do you know how much one can learn and refine what they know in that amount of time? Most people on typology forums simply read the forum posts, they hardly delve into it and they quickly assume labels and they quickly give into stereotypes.
    You for example, 8,100 posts. That's insane, I'm also to assume that most of what you've "learned" has been through forum use rather than studying on your own such as articles or what have you like Kamishi.
    To be fair, a lot of what I've learned is also from discussing the subject on the forum but yes, I've also read articles and the like.

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

I understand that, but most of what people spew is not "fact" and more from what they think they know so it clouds actual more concrete understanding of others thinking.
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I understand that, but most of what people spew is not "fact" and more from what they think they know so it clouds actual more concrete understanding of others thinking.
    Yes, I agree, which is why I can understand the criticism aimed at me.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Kamishi View Post
    For some reason the URL didn't work in the OP. I edited it so it works now, otherwise this is the link:

The Typologist

Should be the correct link. And no, it clearly says donations are accepted but are not necessary. Since this is taking up a lot of my spare time donations are much appreciated seeing how I give one hour of my time to everyone I type.

What is facetime?
    I watched most of your example video. You do a good job of asking questions and seeking examples of behaviors. You're a good listener. I liked your points about thinking being a tertiary or inferior function, the clear differentiation between Fi/Fe and introverted energy. The INFP typing does seem right for this person. I'm curious as to the origin of some of your questions like about how the person reacts towards aggression. Generally, the style seems good - ask questions, listen well, seek examples, connect the dots and arrive at a conclusion. I also liked the fact that you used qualifying words - you didn't definitively come out and state that they had to be a certain type. You said something like they seemed to be this type and then provided explanation and rational for your assessment.

I recall you being on the forum a fair bit a couple years ago and thinking you were quite knowledgeable then, though I thought you were a little too confident in your knowledge at the time . I think I gave you a hard time about it and felt bad afterwards.

I like your thread here but we will have to look at this from a policy standpoint, i.e., advertising, because we don't allow commercial interests. I do understand why you would ask for donations as I can imagine how much time this could take.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Interview with Williscool:

Interview with Williscool - INTP - YouTube

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I watched most of your example video. You do a good job of asking questions and seeking examples of behaviors. You're a good listener. I liked your points about thinking being a tertiary or inferior function, the clear differentiation between Fi/Fe and introverted energy. The INFP typing does seem right for this person. I'm curious as to the origin of some of your questions like about how the person reacts towards aggression. Generally, the style seems good - ask questions, listen well, seek examples, connect the dots and arrive at a conclusion. I also liked the fact that you used qualifying words - you didn't definitively come out and state that they had to be a certain type. You said something like they seemed to be this type and then provided explanation and rational for your assessment.

I recall you being on the forum a fair bit a couple years ago and thinking you were quite knowledgeable then, though I thought you were a little too confident in your knowledge at the time . I think I gave you a hard time about it and felt bad afterwards.

I like your thread here but we will have to look at this from a policy standpoint, i.e., advertising, because we don't allow commercial interests. I do understand why you would ask for donations as I can imagine how much time this could take.
    Yes, I was more active a year or so ago on this forum, but kind of lost interest in it. I understand if you want to take a stance due to it being a form of advertisement though again, this is not done out of primary monetary concerns but just offering feedback to the community in a way I think is overall more constructive than a dozen of type me threads that eventually don't lead anywhere and the person remains confused. Seen it happen a lot and I think listening to people, allow them to give their time and say on the matter, asking questions etc. will make people feel more secure and understanding of what type is being suggested to them.

Some of my questions are based more on a socionics definition as I think the functions are one and the same in both systems. I think socionics comes closer to actually describing more concrete behavior and manifestations of the functions in people, so I may use that as a way to hash out other options and alternatives.