I just CAN’T stand not knowing what is my type for sure, which is so stupid.
I’m not going to respond to a questionnaire cause these are long and boring. I’m going to expose a few problematic points/characteristics about myself that make me doubt if I’m either an INTP or an ENTP. Or maybe something else? (doubtful) But I’m open to anything guys.
- I hate going out most of the time. About two or three times a year I get kind of an itch to go party but then I’m satisfied for a few months. When I get to the place of the party I know I have a few hours in front of me, in which I am the center of attention and the one who make people laugh like crazy but after like 4 hours I get back to being very introverted. I can’t control it somehow. (INTP idk)
- When I was young - about 8 years old - I was so obsessed with ornithology (study of birds) that I memorized all the species of birds from where I live in Canada. (With the help of two books about the subject.) Every single one of them. I could identify them just by the way they sang. Adults were like wtf. (INTP ?)
- I avoid talking to people if I can but I’m not bad at it. I actually kinda enjoy small talk since it’s not too personal. I’m also a great liar and I bullshit people really effortlessly. (ENTP ?) But I feel that when people are talking to me they are always interrupting my important thinking business. (INTP)
- I’m the fastest person I’ve ever known at assembling Ikea furnitures. I don’t even need instructions. It’s a weird talent… It’s like I already know how to. (I feel this means something but I'm not sure what)
- I’m pretty self centred and not very emotional. (Like at all !) I’ve got this cold quality about me and a resting bitch face, sadly. People who know me better often say I’m pretty nice tho. I’m not judgmental at all. Live and let live. I don’t integrate myself in other people’s lives. Some people like this about me, others don’t.
- I used to be physically very awkward like the stereotypical INTPs but it bothered me and I learned to dance. (All by myself !) It corrected this weakness I had. It helps being taken seriously.
- I have like one friend that I talk to because of univ. The worse is that I feel more comfortable this way ? Idk thats weird right ?
- I don’t really get along with introverted feelers as far as I can tell and if my analysis is right. I like extroverted thinkers the most.
- i’m dead scared of being seen as incompetent. This summer I worked in retail and while I’m confident about the fact I’m an intelligent person everybody agreed I was the worst they’ve ever seen at this simple, stupid job. I’m completely unsuited for the world. I’m the complete opposite of street-smart.
- I’m not sensible to criticism at all.
Sorry this is so long! (Also English is not my first language so forgive my errors !)