User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I don't know what your self-pic is trying to portray - that you're a mean person? - but I can't decide based on a picture of someone looking askance and trying to appear mean at the same time.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    The introvert is mentally energized by interacting with the internal realm, the extrovert is mentally energized by interacting with the external realm. You seem socially indifferent for the most part, but I and E are not determined primarily by socializing.

Your OP shows qualities of leadership and a desire for wealth and/or fame (well, not fame on the values test), "and I'm very into fashion" is a statement that thoroughly distinguishes ENTP and ESTJ from ENTJ. ESTJ fashion is purely functional, ENTJ fashion is classy. That among other things convinces me of ENTJ. "I would say I'm smart" reminds me of the type 8 more than 3. But in Enneagram terms, you're definitely one of the Competency types which consist of the One, Three, and Five. If you tend to score 8w7 on tests then you're not showing it in the OP.

I can't account for the ideas of others except to say they are probably based on stereotypes about Sensors, as in this case.
    Cool, cool, and fashion is something more attributed to Se, right? So it would apply to an INTJ as well? I'm at a loss whether I'm an introvert or extrovert. I'm mostly in my little cave of a room, however, mostly thinking to myself. I also read that ENTJ are more aggressive than INTJ due to the placement of Fi and Se and I can come off as really aggressive sometimes, but I can also come as really "sweet" when I want to although it's mostly a facade and a means to get what I want as it's not really how I am, but I know how to act it. What would an 8w7 come across as?
    I'm definitely a rational, I know that much, but which rational is what boggles me I/E, J/P. Those that are P are more past oriented due to Si and I can't see myself being with Si as I don't look back to memories or compare the present at all with the past and I'm rather reckless and am more focused on the future than anything.
    What are tell-tales of INTJ vs. ENTJ? I read INTJ aren't affectionate at all, but there has to be exceptions, right? I read that ENTJ typically don't look back at relationships, but I do, so I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    I don't know what your self-pic is trying to portray - that you're a mean person? - but I can't decide based on a picture of someone looking askance and trying to appear mean at the same time.
    Uh, no, that's just my face taking a picture and I was asking for VI if socionics is anything to go by. Am I supposed to fake a smile for my pictures? I do my eyebrows, maybe that's why I look mad.
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by 00c View Post
    Cool, cool, and fashion is something more attributed to Se, right? So it would apply to an INTJ as well? I'm at a loss whether I'm an introvert or extrovert. I'm mostly in my little cave of a room, however, mostly thinking to myself. I also read that ENTJ are more aggressive than INTJ due to the placement of Fi and Se and I can come off as really aggressive sometimes, but I can also come as really "sweet" when I want to although it's mostly a facade and a means to get what I want as it's not really how I am, but I know how to act it. What would an 8w7 come across as?
    I'm definitely a rational, I know that much, but which rational is what boggles me I/E, J/P. Those that are P are more past oriented due to Si and I can't see myself being with Si as I don't look back to memories or compare the present at all with the past and I'm rather reckless and am more focused on the future than anything.
    What are tell-tales of INTJ vs. ENTJ? I read INTJ aren't affectionate at all, but there has to be exceptions, right? I read that ENTJ typically don't look back at relationships, but I do, so I don't know.
    From the post you quoted:
    [Edit- after doing some sorting of the OP, I found this indicator of type 8w7: "This year I got suspended like 8 total days out of school for standing up for myself against this clique of ugly girls, this horse faced girl and this 4'10" kid who thinks he's a big shot. I knew what I was getting into, but I felt the need to show them who's boss. I wrote 4 separate poems/raps which included I suppose aggressive imagery."]

You seem more like an 8w7 the more of your stuff I read. And now I'm like, "How could I miss that?" The 4'10" kid has a Napoleon complex, he's probably a cp6w5 but definitely overcompensating for his short stature. "Cool, cool, and fashion is something more attributed to Se, right?" That's probably where the stereotyping comes from, but ENTJ is also stylin'. "So it would apply to an INTJ as well?" You're not an INTJ at any rate. Coming across as "sweet" as a facade reminds me of some type 8s. When it comes to JCF it's probably Se ("sweet" tasting, extroverted sensing), and as a tertiary it does make perfect sense for you insofar as the tertiary comes to the assistance of the dominant function as a different way of controlling the external (social) world. So ENTJ is still a good fit for you. The placement of Fi as inferior makes more sense in terms of your aggression which is a projection of how you've come to terms with the idea of (let's call them effeminate) feeling-values within you. Even though you didn't state that, this attitude toward Fi it is apparent with both ESTJ and ENTJ types (whereas with me, an INTP, Fe-inferior comes through in my unconscious desire to squash into oblivion a group's social-feeling in an attempt to make myself feel less uncomfortable with "feelings, nothing more than feeeeelings...").

"I can't see myself being with Si as I don't look back to memories or compare the present at all with the past," that's kind of Si related. Si is informed by past experience, but it is also just as capable (and this I envy about it) of forgetting the past completely, of just setting it aside and "compartmentalizing" it, especially if it involved something that makes them unhappy but they can't do anything about. If they can't solve it, then why worry about it? I can see one of their favorite sayings being, "Just forget it." So, as Si can be of two mindsets about the past, what's really important is that Ni is future oriented, not that it is not past oriented, and that it takes a broad-range view of the future. "I read INTJ aren't affectionate at all," I didn't read that, but they do believe in maintaining their independence. A Feeling partner would no doubt say they are lacking in affection. "I read that ENTJ typically don't look back at relationships," I don't know, I just know that they have definite expectations of their partners. But these generalities are somewhat modified by the age of the person under discussion, as people tend to moderate with age.
    Likes 00c liked this post

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by 00c View Post

Uh, no, that's just my face taking a picture and I was asking for VI if socionics is anything to go by. Am I supposed to fake a smile for my pictures? I do my eyebrows, maybe that's why I look mad.
    Sorry, I don't do socionics. As for the distinction between INTJ and ENTJ, this information is available all over the place. INTJ = "scientist", ENTJ = "executive" (Personalitypages.com). There is a huge difference between an INTJ and an ENTJ even based off those labels alone. In your OP you come across as far more of an executive type. The INTJ type anyway takes more of a "contractor" role in a business versus being the owner of the business itself.