User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Judging from your other posts you come off as a laughable try-hard, nothing wrong with it, some people like playing pretend.

MBTI
    ????
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by 00c View Post
    I'm going to have to say ENTJ. Why wouldn't you see me as ENTJ? Is my form of writing not abrasive enough?
    I wouldn't be able to type myself as an introvert, although perhaps in regards to my family I might, but in school I'm the most talkative person there.
    ESFP, I'm not sure I can relate, a defining quality between a T and an F I'd say is the ability to handle criticism and I've been called a psycho several times by more sensitive people, but it doesn't phase me, I continue to be the eccentric, zany person I am.
    I'm confrontational when it comes to troubles or issues I feel need to be addressed and I take my commitments seriously although I might not express the feelings the other person might want me to express and expects.
    Okay, so for once I did decide to read your initial post... Everything that you've said and what you've descibed yourself as sounds like an ENTJ. But, I don't know why I am still a bit reluctant to confirm you're an ENTJ.

I'm sorry, maybe it's just because I am indecisive. Still, there is this nagging feeling at the back of my head that tells me you are a lot more emotionally influenced by events then you let on. Like, you can't get over this girl who you were with and that has deeply affected you. The fact that you wrote poems and raps to make sense of the chaos around you doesn't scream ENTJ to me. That fact that you feel bad because you're mother is "overly critical" doesn't seem like an ENTJ to me. You also seem like you require the approval of others to a much higher level than you are letting on. Maybe it's because I can't understand anger, I've never actually ever been angry. I could never get into a fight.

I don't know...Ignore what i've just said, I'm sorry if i've confused you further.
    Likes 00c liked this post

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by 00c View Post
    Ni. Previously I was thinking about being an English teacher and pretty much had my "plan" for it, but my own English teacher said I'd do better being a writer or journalist since I wouldn't be seeing that great of writing in school from students and now honestly, I feel like being an actor or something cool now, I've got this urge to be at the top for some reason, I feel like I want the world to see me and I really don't feel like it's a pipe dream and I don't have a doubt I can make it happen if I try and stop being lazy and dead which is probably more a health issue than actually being lazy lol. So yeah, Ni. Thanks
    Soooo, this would all translate to ENTJ?
    Your OP comes across as more ENTJ than anything else.

Also consider 3w4 for enneagram.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

What gets you the most excited?

What fascinates you?

What are you passionate about?

Socionics
    ILI

People who identify as SLE, which in MBTI is represented by the type ESTP, are oftentimes actually LIEs indulging and over-emphasizing their Mobilizing element, , which in MBTI is represented by the type ENTJ and the cognitive function Se. This usually occurs because the Mobilizing element is an extremely valued element that is not accurately measured by the psyche in terms of strength or weakness, but is inevitably a weak function (it, in the Super-Id block, has the attitude of "I don't know that I can't do this", not being aware of your own deficit). This phenomenon is often called "the beneficiary mistype", so named after the inter-type relation, and I believe this is what has happened with you, perchance.

Beneficiary Mistype: (arrows represent 'mistypes as')

LIE -> SLE -> ESE -> IEE -> LIE
    ENTJ -> ESTP -> ESFJ -> ENFP -> ENTJ

ILE -> EIE -> SEE -> LSE -> ILE
    ENTP -> ENFJ -> ESFP -> ESTJ -> ENTP

LII -> SLI -> ESI -> IEI -> LII
    TiNe -> SiTe -> FiSe -> NiFe -> TiNe

ILI -> EII -> SEI -> LSI -> ILI
    NiTe -> FiNe -> SiFe -> TiSe -> NiTe

Now, the beneficiary mistype does not always apply to each single benefit relation, but it has some very common overlaps between some relations and some very uncommon overlaps between some relations. Typically the benefit mistype applies more heavily to NTs with STs and SFs with NFs, while less heavily to STs with SFs and NFs with NTs.

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

@agspath I'm actually not sure, emotions obviously influence my actions like they do all and I really don't like paying attention to them. This ISFP 2w3 girl I just met, I cut her off because I started feeling for her and I still do, but I don't feel it'd work out. I mean, it honestly would work out tremendously well, but she's got a boyfriend (a pretty lame insensitive dude tbh, made her cry, plays the ignoring game, yada yada) and I'd "save" her and maybe she does want to be saved or whatever, but I'm just not sure I'm up for it and/or a relationship and the fact that she may even still have feelings for him if she were to jump into one with me.
    The poems I'm not so sure were to make sense of the chaos, I posted them online, I knew I was dealing with typical idiot high-schoolers and in retrospect, I didn't really feel it was much more than that. I did them to rather scare them, I included pretty "scary" imagery, slitting throats, blowjobs and they did get scared. They called the police at school once the chicks went up, but I kept a leveled head since I figured what wrong would poems like these do when rappers do them all the time, in fact, their full names weren't even on them. They let me go in a couple of hours. I'm also not sure I feel bad that my mom's overly critical, it's more of how close-minded she is and unwilling to listen or debate and feels her word is law automatically simply because she's older which is ignorant, if she weren't my mom I wouldn't care, but she never really gave me the love and compassion moms are usually painted out to give and it's upsetting. I'm also not so sure I require the approval of others, but with the few rather ignorant "enemies" (I wouldn't even call them this since they hardly match up to me in any aspect) I made, I made 10x the amount of friends/acquaintances.

@Mal12345 I've actually never typed as a 3w4 and I can relate to the fact of feeling worthless, but reading into it, it seems like it's more of a persons attempts to impress others rather than themselves, for the most part. I've retaken the test with my answers certain and I'm a 8w7 (8w9? I don't remember the wing lol), prior I was typing 7w8, which is obviously more characteristic to an ENTP than an ENTJ while 8w7 is more characteristic of an ENTJ than an ENTP.

@Gamine Getting me excited, I'm not so sure. When girls get all over me I get pretty happy lol, new video games for my favorite franchises, new clothing releases that I quite like, seeing the face of this girl in the hallways, a new movie, a new album from my favorite artist, plenty of outward things, nothing I can think of inwardly.

@Alea_iacta_est Cool. Could you elaborate a little more on the last bit?

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Ni users can be as random as Ne. Ne isn't about randomness. In fact sometimes ni is more random.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes Evee, 00c liked this post

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Alright guys, I've come to question whether I'm in fact an introvert or an extrovert. I've recently been more outgoing and "enthusiastic", traits given to extroverts, but I haven't always been this way.
    Before depression, more often than not I'd be in my room even with guests over playing my mmorpg's and browsing things that interested me and whenever my mom wanted to go out I'd ask to stay home even though she dragged me with her, wherever it be. Church, family, friends, errands, going to the park or going to the beach, none of it ever mattered to me. Usually whenever my best friend would ask me to hang out I'd more often than not say no or push it back.
    I'm extremely picky with who I choose to get close to me, but this is characteristic of both ENTJ/INTJ, their closed circles. One of the characteristics that separates the two as I read on personalitypage is that INTJs dwell on relationships even though they may end while ENTJ leaves them without looking back. To the person that ever really mattered to me romantically, I look back every day, but to the girls I pretend matter and are special, I cut them off as if they're nothing.
    I'm not one to hang out with people or go to parties, but mostly it's because I don't really have those types of friends, hell, my best friend is the only person I usually talk to and the only contact constantly on my phone and I can go weeks without talking to him.. During my depression, I went a whole month without talking to him, I didn't care to talk to anyone at all. At home I'd usually hide from the family who lived with us and if I were to get food, I'd get it as quick as possible and go to my room. I don't tend to connect with my family too well, I'm probably the cousin that's more far-off than the rest of them because they're usually always doing things together such as soccer and cars and thing's that don't generally interest me.
    I do initiate conversation and I am charismatic and I always felt this was the most easily characterized of the traits, but I also feel that it's the one that can be actually changed along with T/F (albeit a bit more difficult)?
    Also, ENTJ I read are described as being more involved in extracurricular activities to insure success and these do not interest me at all as there's more than one path to the same destination.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Not an N. Probably SFP. Yes, there is Te all over that, and yes, there is Ni all over that, but I think it is a mask. Who do I know that does that? My brother, an ISFP, as far as I know. You seem an ISFP. Now, as to your Te mask, I share that. Most people think I know in person think I'm INTP.

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

What are you even determining the fact that I'm not an N on? I really dislike when people hardly give an elaborate explanation and just blurt out an answer with nothing to back it up. They say I'm an ESFP on PerC (the less reliable people, I'd say, no offense, but like Aloemoes with practically nothing to back it up and no detailed "analysis") and I met an ESFP and she pissed me off to no end, I don't relate to her at all. I also don't get how I could be typed as a feeler simply from my writing, that's ignorant, "by how you write, you seem like a feeler", no, I'm not. Maybe I just write eloquently and maybe I just decided to write moments where I was more emotionally bothered than when I was the one bothering or harassing someone and also, nothing I've decided to do in those moments would make me say 'feeler'. Also, mask? What the hell is that? I'm pretending to be someone else for people on an online forum? Yeah, okay. I may seem to be getting defensive, but it just seems silly to be compared to someone else and add to that, mask?
    tumblr
    It's no fun to lose.