One of my housemates is kind of stumping me. Sometimes I think he's an ESTP, or ESFP, or ENFP, even considered ENFJ and some other types a few times. It doesn't help I often have trouble typing people because I'm unsure of myself and overthink things, it's difficult for me to narrow it down and definitively choose a type for someone. Can anyone help me out?
- On first impression he can appear rather gruff. However, he's really friendly and generally good-natured. Most people like him.
- Cheerful, upbeat. Usually has a smile on his face.
- Expressive and has a flair for the dramatic. Can be wildly energetic.
- Despite being temperamental sometimes, he's mostly even-keeled. Not much rattles him, he's fairly laidback.
- Relaxed, easygoing. Let's people do their own thing. He can be a good leader though, he's great at bringing people together and has a knack for persuasion.
- Generous, enjoys helping people out. Caring and affectionate towards his many friends. A nice dude.
- Takes good care of himself and takes pride in his appearance. Tries his best to look good. Exercises a lot.
- Can be kind of out there at times. Has some weird ideas about certain things.
- Talks casually, sometimes to the point of being rude. He can be a really good speaker when he wants to be, though.
- He's pretty 'manly' and projects a masculine image. However, he can be emotional and as stated earlier doesn't really have a problem showing his feelings.
- Though emotional, he isn't exactly sensitive - he doesn't get his feelings hurt easily or take things personally.
- Honest and straightforward, but never mean about it.
- Fun and playful. Can be immature even, definitely a big kid.
- Passionate, wants to make the world a better place. Something of an activist.
- Often brazen and cocky. Carries himself with confidence.
What do you guys think?