User Tag List

First 12

I'm kinda baffled u guys!! To be perfect could be my hidden agenda. Its time for me to reconsidah i will come back has to get some sleep one thing i know for sure is that i have a huge need for expressing myself i mean crazy i cant stand being quiet even when i am quiet , does it make sense? its weird because i make myself quiet then few things can bring me back.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajko View Post
    I'm kinda baffled u guys!! To be perfect could be my hidden agenda. Its time for me to reconsidah i will come back has to get some sleep one thing i know for sure is that i have a huge need for expressing myself i mean crazy i cant stand being quiet even when i am quiet , does it make sense? its weird because i make myself quiet then few things can bring me back.
    This to me is Fe (the bolded). I also get 6w7 from your opening.
    Likes Alea_iacta_est liked this post

Yeah i think im a 6w7, is it possible to be a esfj 6w7?. I alwo know that some ennenagrams will give you like predisposition to use fe. With that i mean an infp could very well be a 6w7 and use alot of fe. I also feel that i'm good at counseling. I just dont seem to spread my feeling as much as i want to, thats my problem. I want to show myself to the World and take it by the balls, but it just cant. Its almost as if i dont have the energy to do it, i dont just clam up by anxiety but sometimes i feel Clueless in social situations really. But i do agree i dont Think fi dominants would have that desire in the first Place? Am i right? Do u guys see where im getting at? To me fe dominant means that it is very easy for them to spread emotion, indeed at times it is for me, but i dont seem to be able to do it for a whole day straight. And escpecially when i need to do it.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Bro, you sound like an ENFP 7w6 or 7w6 with a one fix. You tend to have strong values but it sounds like you reinforce them with Te, like an ENFP.

But why do i feel that i have no controll over myself ?!??;( I feel like im the most complicated case in the World. Why do i have the strong urge to be outside and express myself when i won't and obviously most of the times cant do it. AH. I feel like my potential in the social sphere is wasted. But i might be delusional to Believe that they even exist. I must be annoying with all this venting.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Rajko View Post
    But why do i feel that i have no controll over myself ?!??;( I feel like im the most complicated case in the World. Why do i have the strong urge to be outside and express myself when i won't and obviously most of the times cant do it. AH. I feel like my potential in the social sphere is wasted. But i might be delusional to Believe that they even exist. I must be annoying with all this venting.
    Now you sound like an ENFP. lol
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Ok cool i deleted my last message cuz it was stupid. Anyways guys thank you ive come to the conclusion that im a feeler hhah

I've would have gone for infp, but they say that they live after their values in e verything they do. I feel that im not so sure what that means, while many infps surely do. How does that look living your everyday after your values. Lets say an infp has a value that is warmness. Will they then try to be warm to people as often they can?I guess. Myself, i have no middle ground, its eeither black or White and i'm a perfectionist. I Always get this feel when i know i do something right and not. Is this how fi resonates?
    When Writing this i started to Think if its when im Close to my ideal self that i feel the crazy amount of energy that i get or is it when i do something that is my true self. How do infps differate whats them and what is their ideal self? My dominant function could be a judging one, because i feel like i only want relevant information. I have also read many threads That enfps generally want to make the World a better Place. Extroverts generally perhaps. I'm not like that. The World feels like its a too big concept for me to comprehend, im thinking more locally and my friends and things like that? Feel me bruhs? Please dont give up on me yet.

Haha btw i just noticed the tags on this thread and damn theyre so good ! HAHA its almost my idealself. COOL