I don't know where to begin, so I filled out a questionnaire for everyone to ponder. Hope my answers are sufficient. If not, this is a starting point.
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?
I think it's because some of my functions are underdeveloped, and some pop up when I'm feeling particularly anxious/depressed. Then again, I haven't read up much on functions, just skimming, that kind of thing. I haven't had the time to process cognitive functions at the moment.
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
Success. You know, great paycheck, challenging but fulfilling job. I feel like I've been programmed for success. Ever since I was little, I always had goals, and I set out to achieve them. I still am that way, too.
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When I was playing my last piano recital. I felt accomplished, and I knew I was better than everyone else there. I worked hard to get to a certain point, and having my hard work be validated by complete strangers was nice.
4) What makes you feel inferior?
Failure makes me feel inferior. Not having control of my emotions makes me feel inferior. My inability to socialize with others makes me feel inferior. Quite a lot, really.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I think about how things affect me. I weigh pros and cons. I don't think about others, and I don't go by feeling. I try to decide whether it will be worth it in the future.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
When I work on a project, I prefer to work alone. My methods of working on projects is strange. I procrastinate a lot, but I always get it done on time, and accurately. I procrastinate because I like working on fun things, and boring things...bore me. I turn assignments in because I see potential benefit eventually, not because I have a sense of duty or anything.
7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
I had a lot of fun at this concert that I went to. In particular, a moment that stands out is when I heard my favorite song sung live. Just me, and the singer, and everyone else, all enjoying the music, but in silence. Well, some swaying, and some quiet singing along, but it was very peaceful and it put a giant smile on my face.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
I am drawn to subjects in health, technology, music, math, and psychology. If I want to learn a topic, I'll learn it till I know it. I can't focus on two non-school topics at a time.
9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
Pretty organized. If my room is a mess, it's intentional because it's "neatly disorganized", and I'll clean it up later when I no longer have the need to have it be a mess.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
Hm. Kind of both. It depends.
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Making sure that I follow what I believe/being myself. I don't care how anyone else is doing.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
Think before speaking, unless I'm confident I know something. One-on-one. I feel like I can never get a word in when it comes to group discussions.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like to know where I'm jumping before leaping. Otherwise, leaping is a waste of my time and energy. No. Words can mean a lot if you use them right.
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Stay home. Tell them I don't feel like it. And honestly, I probably wouldn't feel like it. So I'm not lying.
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I shut people out even more. I try to solve the problem by myself because I hate being seen as incompetent.
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
I don't like people who don't know what they're doing. I don't like people who are nice for the sake of being nice. I don't like dishonesty. I don't like irresponsibility. I don't like those who turn every intellectual debate into an emotional argument. I don't like people who always nitpick about details that don't matter. I don't like people who criticize my methods, when the end product will be fine.
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
I like to discuss music, politics, technology, and literature.
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
My non-existent love life, quality time with family, hanging out with friends. I guess my social life has the lowest priority at the moment.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?
All my friends see me as an "honest hard-worker who has no feelings and has to have everything planned out". I don't work as hard as they think I do. If I can get away with slacking, then I will. But I guess I do like plans. I love schedules and lists, and always make them FAR ahead of time. Also, I have feelings. But no one gets to see them unless they're close to me. And even then, I'm not comfortable with them, and I'm terrible at expressing them.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
Going for a walk. Writing a lot. Reading a lot. Playing piano a lot. Going to a museum, maybe.