User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    46

    Default Need help typing my sister

    Hey guys! This is my first post not regarding myself being new to this forum, and I was wondering if you guys could help me type my sister. I already know that I'm an ENFP, my little brother is INFJ, and my Dad was an INTJ, and my mother is an ENFJ, but I can't seem to be able to type my sister(I think she might be an ISFP, but I really never thought of her to be much of an artist). My sister and I aren't as close as the rest of my family, so that's probably why I can't type her easily. Here's what I know about her so far: She is talkative around her friends, but when it comes to something as sinple as talking to a cashier or a teacher, then I have to do it for her because she is not assertive enough( plus she almost never communicates with the rest of us, which is probably why we aren't as close). She is very irratable, she doesn't make any decisions based off of logic, which annoys me a bit( defintely an F). She's good at math and foreign languages, but her learning disability disables her ability in history and the sciences. She likes to cook, she likes to sing and is quite good at it, and she is on facebook half of her life. From what I know about her, I can also see her being a bit of a rebel, because she doesn't listen to my better judgement and because she once skipped gym class to get out of a mile run, I don't know if that makes her a P, because she might nit be adaptive to change. I'm interested in hearing your opinions on this, so go ahead and post what's on your mind. Also, I'll accept discussions on any other topics unless you are an ENFP elistist and will call me a wimp because all the ENFP's in the movies act like kids. Thank you.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFp Ni
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Herm. Ask the INFJ. He knows.

    But more importantly. I don't. But I'll try.

    I'm going to say you don't know, in which case I would simply ask.

    Otherwise, my guess is ESFP, because they seem quite attracted to Facebook, are irrational, and fit the bill. Nice Ne rant though. Also try INFP, ISFP, and ENFP. I don't know how an ENFP would see another ENFP. I do know that both who sit at my lunch table think the other is crazy. I also do not know how I would see another INFP.

    The ESFP I know sounds introverted, but really isn't. He is quiet, but only among those whom he does not like. Mine speaks through Te. Makes it sound like he doesn't care. Sounds like the stereotypical teenage girl, I think.

    Man my Te is strong today. Makes me sound like ENTJ.

    Edit: Oh and welcome to the club.


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Thanks lol. And I experience that same thing with my functions sometimes too. My Se is supposed to be my lowest function, but I actually have pretty good reflexes. I pit my hands up to defend myself in horror movie commercials. I feel the same way about Ti sometimes, which is why I think I might be a ENFP/ESTP hybrid. Either that or my enneagram makes up for it.

  4. #4
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2014
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    3,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekEvans01 View Post
    (I think she might be an ISFP, but I really never thought of her to be much of an artist).
    Most ISFPs are not artistic. Labelling ISFP "The Composer" was one of Keirsey's biggest mistakes.

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekEvans01 View Post
    My sister and I aren't as close as the rest of my family, so that's probably why I can't type her easily. Here's what I know about her so far: She is talkative around her friends, but when it comes to something as sinple as talking to a cashier or a teacher, then I have to do it for her because she is not assertive enough( plus she almost never communicates with the rest of us, which is probably why we aren't as close).
    OK, so she's an ambivert really, but leaning I.

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekEvans01 View Post
    She is very irratable, she doesn't make any decisions based off of logic, which annoys me a bit( defintely an F).
    Sweet, IxFx so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekEvans01 View Post
    She's good at math and foreign languages, but her learning disability disables her ability in history and the sciences. She likes to cook, she likes to sing and is quite good at it, and she is on facebook half of her life. From what I know about her, I can also see her being a bit of a rebel, because she doesn't listen to my better judgement and because she once skipped gym class to get out of a mile run, I don't know if that makes her a P, because she might nit be adaptive to change. I'm interested in hearing your opinions on this, so go ahead and post what's on your mind.
    Sorry but none of this is actually relevant to MBTI, unless you want to stereotype.

    We really need to get a bit more of an idea from you about how her brain works...I know this won't be easy! On what you've told us ISFP is the most likely type but she could be any of the IxFx types, really.

  5. #5
    You have a choice! 21%'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    My INFP boyfriend still doesn't like talking to waiters -- and he's over 30!

    Not that he won't do it -- but if there's a problem with his dish he just won't say anything.

    From your post she doesn't seem Fe -- so my best guess is some sort of FP.
    4w5 sp/sx EII

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Thanks guys! It's great to hear different opinions! And SilentMusings, I'll give you as much more info as I can... What exactly do you want to know?

Similar Threads

  1. Help typing my confusing sister?
    By Spaceskye in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 04:00 PM
  2. Need help typing my friend
    By Rebe in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 03:30 PM
  3. Need help typing my lady friend!
    By JocktheMotie in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 04:31 PM
  4. GUYS, I need help typing my manfriend!
    By Hotherym in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 11:34 PM
  5. Help me type my sisters
    By alicia91 in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 06:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO