• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please help me "type" this person

Myshkin14

MBTI Type
INFJ
Please help me understand what type this person may be:

This person took the Kiersey Temperament Sorter and the only clear result was P. Scored nearly equal in the other 3 domains, E being the next highest result. The types I sense from this person, in order: ENTP, ENFP, ESTP, INTP, ISTJ. I keep thinking this individual is along the ENFP-ISTJ spectrum of functions and has not differentiated very well through their life. Do ENFP's have a tendency to turn from fun-loving easy-going clown into explosive micromanagers when under stress or when not very differentiated?

What are some very specific identifiers/questions that would help me sort through all this?

I continually go through the functions in each attitude, but this is only making it more confusing.

Would appreciate any insights. Thanks!

Last edited:

Myshkin14

MBTI Type
INFJ
I think it would help me if someone could give me some insight on what Fe and Ti look like in an ETP, and what Te and Fi look like in an EFP.

After that, what Ne-Si looks like in an ENP, and Se-Ni in an ESP.

Depending on the situation, it is easy to pick up on all four of the EP types, but seemingly in exaggerated/sterotyped/negative forms.

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Usually, I ask what people think of themselves when in person, because they're often right. And to see what Ne/Si, see me on a bad day. To see Te, see my post history right now. I'm much more decisive than usual. Must be what it is like to be an ENTJ. :D