She filled out a questionnaire she found on PerC. But didn't feel like subscribing to any of the typology forums. I'd like to have your opinion as well.
I attached some of her Art works and notebook pages in case they could be of any help.
Thank you so much for your help and patience, she'll appreciate it a lot.
(I was afraid she would come up with extremely long responses, but it isn't as bad. She did good :P)
Despite what she said, the first time I met her she seemed to be an INTJ to me. She was pretty much perfect and super smart, and kind of cold actually. Just after a while I found out that she is literally a gummy bear.
1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
2. Study these two images here and here. Which one do you prefer and why? How would you describe it?
3. Please describe yourself as a person if you were to introduce yourself to someone else like in a cover letter. What kind of person are you and why?
4. What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?
5. Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?
6. What in life do you find to be of importance? Why? If you are unsure you can always take the Value Testand post the results here. Do note that it helps if you narrow it down to 20 or ideally 10 values as suggested at stage 2.
7. How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?
8. Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.
9. Please describe yourself when you are in an enjoyable situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.
10. Describe your relationship to socialization. How do you perceive one-on-one interaction? How do you perceive group interaction?
11. Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole?
12. Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?
13. Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?
14. What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?
15. What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?
16. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
17. Why do you want to know your type? What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why? If you know your enneagram, please post this here. If you have done any online function tests such as the Keys2Cognition, it helps if you post these results here as well.
18. Finally, is there something else you find to be of importance you want to add about yourself you think might be of relevance when helping to type you?