User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

@Legion : Actually, I just decided that maybe ENTJ is the correct type! Before this I never seriously considered it because I know only one confirmed ENTJ in real life, and he is literally a CEO just like the stereotype. I'm nowhere near that effective; the ENTJ CEO is stunningly effective, master of all he surveys. I assumed without examining the assumption that all ENTJs are like this; at like 3% of the male population, of course that is an absurd assumption.

If this is correct, it explains my sociability, as well as my preference not to waste too much time being sociable; before I attributed this to INFJ as a social introvert, then I had no explanation with INTJ except to conclude that my best fit type isn't overly descriptive.

I'll have to consider it . . . lots of interesting possibilities!
    Formerly Lion4!5

MBTI
    INFJ

I know at least 4 ENTJs. They have very strong personalities. They're probably the "coolest" of the intuitives. The males are quite social, good with females, pretty into music and produce it themselves. I wouldn't mistake any of them for introverts. Even the one who doesn't really hang around people, when you're with them they'll talk a lot, put you on the spot somewhat, generally seem quite active.
    Likes BlackDog liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Congrats.

MBTI
    ????
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDog View Post
    Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) *************************** (27.6)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) **************** (16.4)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************ (24.4)
    average use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************************* (45.9)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************** (32.7)
    good use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) *************************************** (39.6)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ****************************** (30.6)
    good use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************** (22.4)
    limited use
    Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ

The above is what I get on cognitive function tests. I've concluded for some time that I can best be characterized as INTJ under this MBTI system because of my Ni use coupled with lower Fe use, and the perception among people I know that I don't use Fe at all. For example, I'm not at all facially expressive, or emotionally expressive. However, does anyone else have a better take on this functional spread?

For full disclosure, I don't believe MBTI exists innately; I'm only looking for the optimal type that will allow me to have a firm 'center' from which to make comparisons with others. Since I don't have that, sometimes it calls into question my own personal categorization of others. I've had this process recommended to me, so I thought I'd do it, as no one is above critiques.
    EDIT: I wrote this based on your first post…I didn’t see that you’ve found your answer till it was too late!

This is based solely on my knowledge. Okay, so first let’s group up the results into the 4 axis:

extraverted Sensing (27.6) average use | introverted Intuiting (45.9) excellent use
    introverted Sensing (16.4) limited use | extraverted Intuiting (24.4) average use
    introverted Thinking (39.6)excellent use | extraverted Feeling (30.6)good use
    introverted Feeling (22.4)limited use | extraverted Thinking (32.7)good use

Now, from what I can see your strongest axis is Ti/Fe. This is because both of them are in excellent/good use, rather than excellent/average use. You’re second most strongest axis is Ni/Se. The reason is the same, both of the axis are in excellent/average use, rather than limited/average use.

Now the only types we can choose from are:
    ISTP Ti Se Ni Fe
    ESTP Se Ti Fe Ni
    INFJ Ni Fe Ti Se
    ENFJ Fe Ni Se Ti

In my knowledge, I would type you as either an ISTP or and INFJ. This would be because you are quite happy to help others. You try to understand a person deeply and then offer your advice. You seem to give people a detailed answer to their questions. If you are an ISTP, you’d probably be helping others because of your use of Fe.

Note: Inferior Fe does not communicate facial expression as easily as dom/aux Fe. So, you’d still have muted facial expressions. Think: Jim Parsons from “The Big Bang Theory”.
    It’s funny, how you thought I was an ISTP on my Type Me post, and I think you are an ISTP?? Maybe I’m wrong….

In actuality you might be an ENFJ. Because you are both curious (Ti) about few things (Ni) and accumulate vast knowledge on those things. You are also helpful and like to be around people maintaining social graces (Fe) but tend to view things objectively and let facts speak for themselves (Se).

Then again, I may be completely wrong...
    Likes BlackDog liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

You sound like an NTJ, but I don't know if it is because you are taking your emotions out of your posts, or what.