User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ????
    Enneagram
    9w1

Default MAYDAY! MAYDAY! Can you help type me? pls.

Hi! This is my first post on TC! I am familiar with the MBTI typing system but I haven't been able to type myself and I was wondering if you could help me. Instead of giving you a description about me, I thought I'd let you ask me questions and answer accordingly. So ask away...

PS. I know for certain that I am a XXXP.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Present me with 500 word wall of text on some random topic, as long as you wrote it. You pick all the specs other than that.

That should be fun.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Are there any literary or film characters that you relate to? If so which?

What excites you the most: being an introvert or being an extrovert?

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    I thought you were an atheist in regards the Collective Consciousness and its child the MBTI typology system?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by agspath View Post
    Hi! This is my first post on TC! I am familiar with the MBTI typing system but I haven't been able to type myself and I was wondering if you could help me. Instead of giving you a description about me, I thought I'd let you ask me questions and answer accordingly. So ask away...

PS. I know for certain that I am a XXXP.
    1) Are you energetically flirty and enthusiastic, but flighty?
    2) Do you spend long periods of time mooning over the ideal significant other and/or relationship, but the people you meet don't measure up?
    3) Do you procrastinate on projects and work like a maniac at the last minute to finish?
    4) Do you have an inner world too rich to share with most people, so you've given up trying?
    5) Do you have unusually deep and powerful eyes?
    6) Are you drawn to INTP or INTJ types?
    7) When you frequent social gatherings, do you keep to yourself around the periphery?
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.
    Likes agspath liked this post

MBTI
    ????
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDog View Post
    Present me with 500 word wall of text on some random topic, as long as you wrote it. You pick all the specs other than that.

That should be fun.
    I don’t really know what to say so I’ll try to keep writing till an interesting topic hits me as It usually does. I like art. I am currently reading a lot of different books but mainly I am reading "Encyclopedia of the Exquisite". It’s a very pretty book on the history of various places and things. It’s absolutely remarkable! I am also simultaneously reading "Hyperbole and a Half" by Allie Brosh which is absolutely hilarious. I have a nice cozy bookshelf in my room bought by my parents and I have a little wooden box filled with keepsakes from my childhood and my life. I guess I am sentimental. However, I am also very clutter-free oriented. I can express liking an object but if it is unneeded I wouldn’t think twice about throwing it away. I like being organized at school. I keep an agenda and everything. I can be described as both selfish and helpful. Both smart and dumb. Both quiet and talkative. I feel like I have no fixed personality and I can mold myself to try to fit in many different scenarios however I don’t do it to get closer to people – I think I do – but I don’t because I don’t have many friends, just a few. I’d love to travel the world someday. The big, beautiful world out there. The different cultures, people, places and things! God! It’s exciting! By the way I don’t believe in God , although my mother is highly religious. I haven’t told her yet. I am a girl with super short hair (pixie cut), boots, black pants, t-shirt and my glorious hoodie. Yes! I’ve been thought of as a boy before. I guess I hate the cosmetic industry and the media’s ridiculous standards I am surprised people really don’t notice that often and mindlessly consume television. It’s almost painful to watch my family as they watch television. They look so frightening. Like drones. There’s a cool sci-fi story by Ray Bradbury titled The Pedestrian. You guys should read it. Anyways, I have stopped wearing makeup, nail polish, and heels. I absolutely hate shopping. That’s 351 words! Okay…what else…Oh! I have a peace lily in my bedroom that I absolutely love. I spend a lot of time in my bedroom and less time outside even though I love nature. My family doesn’t celebrate Christmas, but I have made myself a Christmas tree using construction paper, glue, and a pair of scissors. It is 3D and looks quite real. I am planning to decorate it and put tiny presents underneath it and celebrate Christmas my own little way! Yay! I know this is only 438 words, but trust me I can’t write anymore.
    Last edited by agspath; 11-23-2014 at 10:30 PM.

MBTI
    ????
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Are there any literary or film characters that you relate to? If so which?
    I can strongly relate to:
    The Darjeeling Limited - Peter L. Whitman
    Lost In Translation – Charlotte

I can slightly relate to:

Doctor Who - Donna Noble
    Doctor Who - Jenny Flint
    Les Misérables - Eponine
    Much Ado About Nothing – Beatrice

Characters I do not like include:
    Doctor Who – Amy Pond
    Romeo and Juliet – Romeo
    Les Misérables – Cosette

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    I don’t know. I fluctuate between the two.

MBTI
    ????
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by grey_beard View Post
    1)Are you energetically flirty and enthusiastic, but flighty?
    2) Do you spend long periods of time mooning over the ideal significant other and/or relationship, but the people you meet don't measure up?
    3) Do you procrastinate on projects and work like a maniac at the last minute to finish?
    4) Do you have an inner world too rich to share with most people, so you've given up trying?
    7) When you frequent social gatherings, do you keep to yourself around the periphery?

1) Are you energetically flirty and enthusiastic, but flighty?

I sometimes lack energy so I wouldn’t describe myself as you energetically flirty and enthusiastic. I am not actively flirty and enthusiastic. However, I may become enthusiastic when the task is something I like to do or I am interested about.

Yeah. I mean I do imagine spending time with my ideal significant other. I’d imagine the ideal setting we could first meet in. Although, my practical side tells me that my fantasies might not match up to reality – and that’s fine with me- because I have the tendency to “just make things work” If I am give a huge project on Monday and I am asked to finish it by Friday I won’t spend time saying “OMG! I have so much work to do” My first thought is usually “Okay, I have a new assignment, how do I make this work?” I know that I never want to have kids and get married in reality. I am sometimes too afraid to be with another person intimately. Which is ironic considering I send time fantasizing about those first dates, and Sunday mornings with a significant other.
    You can say that people don’t measure up to my idealized vision. But, I am practical enough to understand that reality might not match up with ideals but that’s okay because true beauty lies in both the literal and the imaginative.

YES! YES! YES! Countless times…I just can’t work for many days at the same time. I like to work at one long sitting completing everything as I go along.

I am not sure. I don’t usually share my emotions – sadness, pain – with others. I can express enthusiasm and excitement around family and really close friends but I don’t show that to others. I have never shared my innermost thoughts and fantasies with others.
    A classmate once saw my drawing and she told me “I’d have never take you for the artsy type. You are always so focused and get good grades in chemistry and English. You are like an onion, you can peel back layers and discover something new.” I completely agree with her I have no solid defined personality, my personality is like a river it keeps gradually shifting and changing, too slow for others to notice.

I don’t know. I know I have fairly big eyes hidden by my glasses.

I don’t know. I guess one of my friends is an INTJ. She had this solid, indisputable plan for her life mapped out to the last detail. She knew who she wanted to be, what she wanted to do, who she was, and even where she would spend that last days of her life. I could never do that because I dislike planning for the future, I am more go along with the flow of life kind of person. I could never settle on what I want to be when I grow up. Which is funny because I seem like a determined, ambitious, straight A student on the outside when I am a helpful, artistic, non-ambitious, non-materialistic person.

YES! I avoid bars, clubs and parties I cannot stand the loud noise. It seem to me that people cannot hear or understand that the music is too loud.
    Last edited by agspath; 11-23-2014 at 10:30 PM.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by agspath View Post
    I don’t really know what to say so I’ll try to keep writing till an interesting topic hits me as It usually does. I like art. I am currently reading a lot of different books but mainly I am reading Encyclopedia of the Exquisite It’s a very pretty book on the history of various places and things. It’s absolutely remarkable! I am also simultaneously reading Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh which is absolutely hilarious. I have a nice cozy bookshelf in my room bought by my parents and I have a little wooden box filled with keepsakes from my childhood and my life. I guess I am sentimental. However, I am also very clutter-free oriented. I can express liking an object but if it is unneeded I wouldn’t think twice about throwing it away. I like being organized at school. I keep an agenda and everything. I can be described as both selfish and helpful. Both smart and dumb. Both quiet and talkative. I feel like I have no fixed personality and I can mold myself to try to fit in many different scenarios however I don’t do it to get closer to people – I think I do – but I don’t because I don’t have may friend just a few. I’d love to travel the world someday. The big, beautiful world out there. The different cultures, people, places and things! God! It’s exciting! By the way I don’t believe in God , although my mother is highly religious. I haven’t told her yet. I am a girl with super short hair 9pixie cut), boots, black pants, t-shit and my glorious hoodie. Yes! I’ve been thought of as a boy before. I guess I hate the cosmetic industry and the media’s ridiculous standards I am surprised people really don’t notice that often and mindlessly consume television. It’s almost painful to watch my family as they watch television. They look so frightening. Like drones. There’s a cool sci-fi story by Ray Bradbury titled The Pedestrian. You guys should read it. Anyways, I have stopped wearing makeup, nail polish, and heels. I absolutely hate shopping. That’s 351 words! Okay…what else…Oh! I have a peace lily in my bedroom that I absolutely love. I spend a lot of time in my bedroom and less time outside even though I love nature. My family doesn’t celebrate Christmas, but I have made myself a Christmas tree using construction paper, glue, and a pair of scissors. It is 3D and looks quite real. I am planning to decorate it and put tiny presents underneath it and celebrate Christmas my own little way! Yay! I know this is only 438 words, but trust me I can’t write anymore.
    ISTP. Alternatively INTP, and also possible but unlikely, ENTP.

I wrote a long justification for that, but meanwhile the site logged me out and it was lost, lol.

If you're ISTP, you'll probably be happy to do without the long justification anyway.

Basically, though, you give off the independent, neutral feel of an IxTP, and I think I see Se over Ne, so ISTP.
    Formerly Lion4!5
    Likes agspath liked this post