I'm soul searching and on a journey to becoming self aware. I have the mind of a philosopher yet choose to be a Taxi driver with aspirations of becoming a comedian. I understand that this isn't another horoscope but instead validates you based on your cognitive functions. Since I was a child what interested me where the patterns and principles to build up my inner world, my value system and my critical thinking skills to be able to face reality and see the hypocrisies/inconsistences in institutions, groups of people and ideas. Instead of learning things just to learn them or to get in a higher positions (I don't care for most subjects in existence/I learned statistics before Trig since I cared to read graphs but didn't care for Trig as I don't see it helping reaching my end goals.) I suck with details and with content if I see no place for it in my inner frame.
Perfection is what motivates me
1) What do you yearn for in life? Why?
To be an Iconoclast
2) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.
When I'm having everyone in the room laughing while at the same time informing them
3) What makes you feel inferior?
Not knowing the answer to a question
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
What potential percentile does my decision have
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?
My emphasis is to be as creative as I can possibly be with the project while at the same time reaching all of the objectives
7) Describe a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?
Heated discussions... I always remember the points I make and how people react to them
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you?
Reading a Book by a respective researcher in the field
9) How organized do you think of yourself as?
I have OCD yet procrastinate
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?
I try to understand the principles behind them to see if they make sense
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
I'm a Doped Up Fucking Cat 'nough said
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?
I'm the type that speaks before he thinks as I'm always thinking about ideas/things. I'm training myself to think before I talk so I can get every detail of the question answered. I don't see a difference between the two types of discussions as long as I'm reaching an understanding of the idea we're talking about... or if I'm having fun
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
I like to know where it is I'm jumping before I'm leaping so I do extensive research. Action speaks louder than words
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
My life is my favorite show
15) How do you act when you're stressed out?
I contemplate and go on an introspective journey into the woods, or take drugs, or drink alcohol, or have sex
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?
People that whine about their lives without doing something about it, expecting me to live by their expectations instead of my own or are happy with being ignorant
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?
Ideas and Goals
18) What kind of things do you pay the least attention to in your life?
The mundane details that life has plenty off, Social/Bureaucratic rules
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? What would your friends never say about your personality?
My friends perceive me as a funny smart devils advocate that cares for them. They are right, they would never say that I would deliberately hurt someone without a reason behind it.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
I'd work, write, read, do drugs or go to a Mall with a group with friends