First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII Ni

@Mal12345
    I haven't really been into Ennegream a lot.
    I've taken some test to help provide the results of my Myers-Briggs personality type, but I haven't really found a lot of information, especially not the information that explains it more advanced.
    Thanks for linking me, that was helpful!

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Gladius View Post
    @Mal12345
    I haven't really been into Ennegream a lot.
    I've taken some test to help provide the results of my Myers-Briggs personality type, but I haven't really found a lot of information, especially not the information that explains it more advanced.
    Check Google books.

Quote Originally Posted by Gladius View Post
    Thanks for linking me, that was helpful!
    That's what I'm here for...
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII Ni

@Mal12345

As my interest in Ennegreams began to grow, I read up a little on Type 6. Based on the Quiz and from your typing I'm a Type 6, but somehow this topic's Enneagram Type 6 Profile description although very detailed doesn't seem to describe me very well.

Although I may fail at typing people, I'm my own's best critic and I can in advance see what I can and can't achieve, what applies and what doesn't apply to me. One can argue that I may try to deny my weak points and only accept my strong points, which would be fooling oneself. However, by objectively judging the type description I reckoned quite a lot of it didn't apply to me.

Walkthrough about some of the E-6 type's descrition down below:

Would you, after reading my comments still assume I'm an E-6 type, and if so w5, (sw 5w4) as stated before, or is there a different impression?
    And do you also know some kind of description to better define a 6w5 (sw 5w4) assuming you still type me as that?

------
    Other than Enneagram types, any other opinions on my MBTI personality type? Currently INFP with strong tertiary Si has been suggested, but although suggestions (Which are better than nothing) I'd like to know what makes people come to X and Y conclusions, and especially why it's that my Si could have been developed. It's not that I distrust your judgement, but the more opinions the more certain on it I'd feel. Although at times tens of people may say one thing whereas one alone says something, and appears to be right in difference from the tens of others'.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

@Gladius : I agree with Mal you are E6; however, in MBTI I think you are INTJ. You come from Finland; this is a culture that prioritizes social bonds and the good of society more than the Anglo countries, yes?

So I think you are INTJ with high Fi and unrepressed emotion. The lack of Fe, the being misjudged, and the use of Te suggests this to me. The only thing I'm not sure of is Ni. Your wondering about imaginary events sounds like Ni to me; perhaps the tests don't translate into your culture perfectly? But I think INTJ with a pretty high degree of confidence. The fact that you are interested in systems such as MBTI highly raises the probability you are INTJ to begin with.
    Likes Gladius liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII Ni

@BlackDog

Thanks for your opinion, much appreciated. I did to some extenth consider INTJ during the beginning, but then the issue lies that the INTJ doesn't use Si, which INFP's use in their tertiary slot, but uses Se as their inferior function. Certainly it could be argued that my Se is weak due to it's Inferior position (Assuming I'm an INTJ) but if so, what happens to my Si now that it's not part of the 4 main functions, but rather a shadow function?

That made me doubt INTJ.

About the Enneagram, seems like you aswell reached the conclusion that I'm an E-6. Thoughts on the wings?

-----
    I don't really know if I've anything to mention about the social bounds in Finland. It's true that society on the whole cares about the social bounds of it's people and especially the good of society, I can't deny that. And practically, a lot of people form those Social Bounds. Personally though, I've volunteirly stayed outside the "worldy" events, and therefore I haven't formed any greater bounds with people than necessary. Exceptions would be my cousin or one of my friends.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Consider ISFJ. Let go of Fe/Fi stereotypes. You display heavy Si but identify more with a Feeling type. You relate somewhat to the logical style of the INTP, but not enough to claim it as your type (tertiary Ti?). Many of your statements sound like inferior Ne, with no evidence of Ne in your communication style.

You likely are an enneagram 6, which is more common for ISFJ than INFP.

Socionics INFj is more like the Jungian Si type in many ways than the Jungian Fi type. The description sounds like it could easily be an MBTI ISFJ.

People get too stuck on the functions, which do not exist separate from one another. The overall personality is a combination of many things. I see an Introverted Sensing type with an auxiliary preference for Feeling - that says ISFJ.

FYI, if a person is confused about their type and expresses INFP as a possible option, then they will likely get typed as INFP on this board. People have a heavy bias to type anyone confused about their type as INFP.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe
    Likes Gladius, BlackDog liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII Ni

@OrangeAppled
    Interesting opinion. When I get home I will check up on the ISFJ personality more closely, but for now I've something else to say:

Although you suggested me to let go of the Fe-Fi stereotypes, I feel more prone to Fi-Te than Fe-Ti.
    Assuming I've Fe, it means that I've Ti. But Ti style of thinking doesn't sound like me, nor does the Fe style of feeling sound like me.
    An ISFJ is different from an ESFJ however, but they still have the 4 same cognitive functions, just in slightly different order.
    Although my typing isn't the best, I'm inclined to believe my mother is an ESFJ for various reasons, one would be her generousity that always clash with my beliefs. It kind of feels like I'm the stingy, self-absorbed person who wants to be given, whereas she's the generous, selfless person who wants to give and can't understand why people wouldn't appreaciate her concerns. And since ISFJ and ESFJ both share the same functional stack just in slightly different order, yet I feel like the complete opposite of her, it makes me highly doubt being an ISFJ.

Therefore I've doubted both Ti and Fe possiblities.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII Ni

I've read up on the ISFJ profile. I'll do this by copying parts said about the ISFJ and put it either on differences or similarities.
    Note: Taken from ISFJ personality | 16Personalities, what's in the parenthesis are "buts" stated by me to explain the statement as to why, and isn't in the text itself.

In the Differences / Non Applying, there's always a But. Or well, in most of it there is a but. But generally speaking IF I interpreted the statements correctly the way the text explained it, I'd put it more on the "Not applying" to me rather than "Applying to me".

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII Ni

@highlander , who's the author of this topic: http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...atedworld.html has made some interesting statements about the INFP personality type.

I'd like to discuss the following points:

Once home, I'll check more about the profile of Highlander, but especially @SolitaryWalker aswell.
    For if this is a developed Si, I'd understand why I came to believe I was a sensing type, and so why others' have typed me as one. But one thing has to be stated: Assuming this and more is all Si (Memorizing the Data of the events and after memorizing it by seeing how others' have done, then being capable of fine-justing it to how I want to be / do the exact same, e.g. when it comes to moderating different kind of people in online communities) then I may have overestimated by Te side. While it isn't weak, it isn't strong either. That's what I believe, for now at least. But as said before, I'll check into that more later.

MBTI
    INFJ

Idk I don't really relate to any ISTJ descriptions. I don't think it matters if you don't fit it.
    Likes Gladius liked this post