I think it could be interesting to understand the MBTI of some of the people I have the most artound me, but I guess they are too lazy to take this test, so I'll provide you a brief description and let's see if we can get something clear enough about that.
moreover, I'll add a guess in case I have one:
person number one (my guess: ISTJ)
1) she's relentless and always working, although when it comes to mental work she's ALWAYS tired. really, a word longer than 10 letters and she's done.
2) she's a order maniac, and wants everything to be in place, although she ends up losing stuff quite often.
3)she's not interested in science and so forth, no matter how much I try to talk to her about that. actually I don't see any interest in her.
4)she's always worried about her children, and is strict with rules.
5)she's quite conservative when it comes to sociality and politics.
6) she's very religious, but I think that might as well just be a facade. In the end she doesn't follow religious dictates that much.
7) she finds it hard to express her feelings, and she hold onto her closest friend to vent her feelings out.
8) she may seem sociable on the outside, but deep inside she keeps all the important things for her.
9)she adapts quickly to new situations, although that takes her a fair share of effort.
10)she wants everything to be done in the best way, even when it is irrelevant.
11)it looks like she simply can't understand any abstract concept.
12)If she takes hard decisions, she often regrets them, even though you won't easily see it.
13)even though he hates when people relegate to a subordinate position, in the end she does nothing to take her rightful place back and thus ends up being trampled by others quite easily.
14)she complains a lot, albeit she can settle quite easily.
15) she expects her family to share their days and stuff, and like pretending that her family is very united whereas it is not.
16)in spite of being very introverted herself, she encourages people to engage social activities and cannot see social isolationism as a option.
person number two (my guess: ISTJ again)
1)she's always preparing for her next exam, and studies a lot with large advance
2)she is clever, but she finds it hard to see deep connection.
3)she's very tidy and ordered, and takes wonderful notes in class.
4)she's not very eager to help others, but she wants to help me
5)she can be very wry when it comes to humor, but not as sarcastic and sharp-tongued as me. in fact, she replies to most of my jokes with a "poor him!"
6)she can't handle stress very well.
7)she's quick to judge and dismiss people, even her own boyfriend who supposed ignored her O.o
8)she's usually calm and nice, but when she's enraged, you'd better run becuase it's coming all out!
9)I think she tends to overtrust people to whom she is attached, just to end up disappointed by them.
10) she has very few friends and tends to not to trust stranger. on the top on that, she's often wary when she thinks someone may be exploiting her.
11)she seems not to have the need of romance. she has had only one boyfriend and only because he hooked her up.
12)she seems to be struggling to see the good in people, just to realize soon after that's not the case.
13)she remebers schedules and time tables very well. in fact, she kind of manages mine as well
14)she's afraid of breaking the rules. really, even if it is absolutely necessary, she will stick to the rules as much as she can.
15)she values her facade as a kind, pure, perfect lady. even if she wants to express all her disapproval toward somebody, she'll refrain, until she can't do it any longer.
16) she doesn't llok interested in knowing more about the topic she deals with and the people she is in contact with: if something is clearly not affecting her she will just ignore it.
person number three (my guess: INFx)
1) she's quite dreamy and looks out of it most of the time
2) she's always late and very untidy.
3)she works in a nursing home because she likes hepling old people out
4)she's VERY lavish and spends a lot of money on shitty stuff.
5)she always seem smiling and happy, but deep inside she's quite blue.
6)she 's always hoping for a change but in the end she does nothing to accomplish it.
7)I believe she tries being logical at times, but in the end she's dragged by her own feelings when making choices.
8)she's as lazy as hell, and won't listen to you unless you shout in her face.
9)she's atheist, although she seems to be struggling to find her own way to faith.
10)she's very dependant from the people with whom she is in love, and end up having troubles putting an end to relationships.
11) even though she looks dumb, she's capable of putting up phisolophical discussions if provided with the needed calm.
12)as she always is a bit depressed, she tends to settle for "the lesser bad", often not trying to improve it.
13)she's quite moody, and can react incredibly ruthlessly if cornered.
14)she would like to learn many things and enjoys cradling herself in the misconception she could do it any time, still she often ends up slacking off all her spare time.
15)she is often outspoken when it comes to sex and sounds incredibly uninhibited for an introvered person.
person number three (my guess: ESFP)
1) he's always eager to meet people and fun together, although he does take his time off.
2)he's very jealous when it comes to love affairs, and no one can say a thing about her girlfirend.
3)when he's in love, he won't give up even in face of several denials, and will keep pestering the girl until she gives up. on the other hand, if he feels like he doesn't love that girl any longer, he will break up with little care.
4)he's quick-tempered and gets fired up for nothing most of the time, especially when criticized.
5)he likes showing off and performing (like putting up jokes and stuff like that), and will always seek everybody's attention.
6)when he's made, he will vent as much as he wants even at the cost of his very school career.
7)in spite of his hot temper, he will strive to keep good relations with authorities, even at the cost of bootlicking them. it really doesn't matter if her gossips about said people once they are out of ear reach though.
8) even if he strives to appear as a great fearless person, deep inside he's quite the coward.
9)he tends to gossip about people, even the ones he's close to.
10)he's quite judgemental with people, since if you don't behave as he expects you to, he quickly labels you.
11)he tries to be empathetic with people, with usually decent results.
12)he thinks he's pretty smart, and the only reason he failed at school is that school is too boring for him.
13)he always tries using complex words, just to end up being brutally corrected by me, if I feel like doing it.
14) he's hella stubborn and won't back down even when evidence shows he's downright wrong.
15)he's very talkative and enjoys telling people about his stuff, even at the cost of repeting the same fact twenty times.
16)he's always late and gets offendend if you point that out.
17)he often jokes about his bad habits(such as smoking), even though he cares little about changing them.
18)he's quite bossy with people, and often expect them to accept his choices as holy truths.
19) he gets on well with most people and no one really hates him.
20)if he feels like you are pissed off with him, he will become more pleasant in order not to spoil your relationship.
21)he can be very cheering at times, especially if he feels uncertainty in other people surrounding him.
ok, this is it. I hope you can give me a good analysis about these four people
of course, feel free to ask for more details in case you think you need them.