• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

could you help me typing four people? (it's gonna be quite long)

teothebest

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
I think it could be interesting to understand the MBTI of some of the people I have the most artound me, but I guess they are too lazy to take this test, so I'll provide you a brief description and let's see if we can get something clear enough about that.
moreover, I'll add a guess in case I have one:

person number one (my guess: ISTJ)

1) she's relentless and always working, although when it comes to mental work she's ALWAYS tired. really, a word longer than 10 letters and she's done.
2) she's a order maniac, and wants everything to be in place, although she ends up losing stuff quite often.
3)she's not interested in science and so forth, no matter how much I try to talk to her about that. actually I don't see any interest in her.
4)she's always worried about her children, and is strict with rules.
5)she's quite conservative when it comes to sociality and politics.
6) she's very religious, but I think that might as well just be a facade. In the end she doesn't follow religious dictates that much.
7) she finds it hard to express her feelings, and she hold onto her closest friend to vent her feelings out.
8) she may seem sociable on the outside, but deep inside she keeps all the important things for her.
9)she adapts quickly to new situations, although that takes her a fair share of effort.
10)she wants everything to be done in the best way, even when it is irrelevant.
11)it looks like she simply can't understand any abstract concept.
12)If she takes hard decisions, she often regrets them, even though you won't easily see it.
13)even though he hates when people relegate to a subordinate position, in the end she does nothing to take her rightful place back and thus ends up being trampled by others quite easily.
14)she complains a lot, albeit she can settle quite easily.
15) she expects her family to share their days and stuff, and like pretending that her family is very united whereas it is not.
16)in spite of being very introverted herself, she encourages people to engage social activities and cannot see social isolationism as a option.

person number two (my guess: ISTJ again)

1)she's always preparing for her next exam, and studies a lot with large advance
2)she is clever, but she finds it hard to see deep connection.
3)she's very tidy and ordered, and takes wonderful notes in class.
4)she's not very eager to help others, but she wants to help me :D
5)she can be very wry when it comes to humor, but not as sarcastic and sharp-tongued as me. in fact, she replies to most of my jokes with a "poor him!"
6)she can't handle stress very well.
7)she's quick to judge and dismiss people, even her own boyfriend who supposed ignored her o_O
8)she's usually calm and nice, but when she's enraged, you'd better run becuase it's coming all out!
9)I think she tends to overtrust people to whom she is attached, just to end up disappointed by them.
10) she has very few friends and tends to not to trust stranger. on the top on that, she's often wary when she thinks someone may be exploiting her.
11)she seems not to have the need of romance. she has had only one boyfriend and only because he hooked her up.
12)she seems to be struggling to see the good in people, just to realize soon after that's not the case.
13)she remebers schedules and time tables very well. in fact, she kind of manages mine as well :D
14)she's afraid of breaking the rules. really, even if it is absolutely necessary, she will stick to the rules as much as she can.
15)she values her facade as a kind, pure, perfect lady. even if she wants to express all her disapproval toward somebody, she'll refrain, until she can't do it any longer.
16) she doesn't llok interested in knowing more about the topic she deals with and the people she is in contact with: if something is clearly not affecting her she will just ignore it.

person number three (my guess: INFx)

1) she's quite dreamy and looks out of it most of the time
2) she's always late and very untidy.
3)she works in a nursing home because she likes hepling old people out
4)she's VERY lavish and spends a lot of money on shitty stuff.
5)she always seem smiling and happy, but deep inside she's quite blue.
6)she 's always hoping for a change but in the end she does nothing to accomplish it.
7)I believe she tries being logical at times, but in the end she's dragged by her own feelings when making choices.
8)she's as lazy as hell, and won't listen to you unless you shout in her face.
9)she's atheist, although she seems to be struggling to find her own way to faith.
10)she's very dependant from the people with whom she is in love, and end up having troubles putting an end to relationships.
11) even though she looks dumb, she's capable of putting up phisolophical discussions if provided with the needed calm.
12)as she always is a bit depressed, she tends to settle for "the lesser bad", often not trying to improve it.
13)she's quite moody, and can react incredibly ruthlessly if cornered.
14)she would like to learn many things and enjoys cradling herself in the misconception she could do it any time, still she often ends up slacking off all her spare time.
15)she is often outspoken when it comes to sex and sounds incredibly uninhibited for an introvered person.

person number three (my guess: ESFP)

1) he's always eager to meet people and fun together, although he does take his time off.
2)he's very jealous when it comes to love affairs, and no one can say a thing about her girlfirend.
3)when he's in love, he won't give up even in face of several denials, and will keep pestering the girl until she gives up. on the other hand, if he feels like he doesn't love that girl any longer, he will break up with little care.
4)he's quick-tempered and gets fired up for nothing most of the time, especially when criticized.
5)he likes showing off and performing (like putting up jokes and stuff like that), and will always seek everybody's attention.
6)when he's made, he will vent as much as he wants even at the cost of his very school career.
7)in spite of his hot temper, he will strive to keep good relations with authorities, even at the cost of bootlicking them. it really doesn't matter if her gossips about said people once they are out of ear reach though.
8) even if he strives to appear as a great fearless person, deep inside he's quite the coward.
9)he tends to gossip about people, even the ones he's close to.
10)he's quite judgemental with people, since if you don't behave as he expects you to, he quickly labels you.
11)he tries to be empathetic with people, with usually decent results.
12)he thinks he's pretty smart, and the only reason he failed at school is that school is too boring for him.
13)he always tries using complex words, just to end up being brutally corrected by me, if I feel like doing it.
14) he's hella stubborn and won't back down even when evidence shows he's downright wrong.
15)he's very talkative and enjoys telling people about his stuff, even at the cost of repeting the same fact twenty times.
16)he's always late and gets offendend if you point that out.
17)he often jokes about his bad habits(such as smoking), even though he cares little about changing them.
18)he's quite bossy with people, and often expect them to accept his choices as holy truths.
19) he gets on well with most people and no one really hates him.
20)if he feels like you are pissed off with him, he will become more pleasant in order not to spoil your relationship.
21)he can be very cheering at times, especially if he feels uncertainty in other people surrounding him.

ok, this is it. I hope you can give me a good analysis about these four people :D
of course, feel free to ask for more details in case you think you need them.

Surr

MBTI Type
IDFK
I'm gonna skip the good analysis part. Well first of all, if I may point out something, I found it quite hard to type these people since you described them in a fairly subjective manner, I could read your personal feelings towards them in-between the lines (you're not very fond of number 4 are you?). Anyway, my brief guesses based solely on the limited information you have given would be the following:

1. ISFX, my guess would be ISFJ, seemed like a feeler to me
2. ESTJ, I saw little pointing towards introversion or at least you didn't mention anything like that
3. ISFP, possibly N though
4. ENTP, again saw little pointing towards judging

teothebest

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
hmm.... your analyses are interesting but I think there may be some mistake due to the lack of info, so I'll edit the post to add more.
just for records, number 4 is one of my best friends but our relation has always been a little bittersweet :D and I don't see how the hell you could say he's a NT....

Surr

MBTI Type
IDFK
Because the information you have provided hasn't really informed a lot about that. I don't see why he couldn't be an NT. ENTPs are classically described as quick, stubborn, witty and argumentative. Though, as you said, the information provided is very limited so unless there's a way for me to get to meet him and see how he takes in information and how his thought processes work, there's always the possibility of me being wrong. He could be ESTP as well *shrug* You have given your guesses which could be accurate and most likely are given the fact you actually know these people, I'm just providing other possibilities based on the information you have given. My guesses can truly be faulty, I'm not denying that :)

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think it could be interesting to understand the MBTI of some of the people I have the most artound me, but I guess they are too lazy to take this test, so I'll provide you a brief description and let's see if we can get something clear enough about that.
moreover, I'll add a guess in case I have one:

person number one (my guess: ISTJ)

1) she's relentless and always working, although when it comes to mental work she's ALWAYS tired. really, a word longer than 10 letters and she's done.
2) she's a order maniac, and wants everything to be in place, although she ends up losing stuff quite often.
3)she's not interested in science and so forth, no matter how much I try to talk to her about that. actually I don't see any interest in her.
4)she's always worried about her children, and is strict with rules.
5)she's quite conservative when it comes to sociality and politics.
6) she's very religious, but I think that might as well just be a facade. In the end she doesn't follow religious dictates that much.
7) she finds it hard to express her feelings, and she hold onto her closest friend to vent her feelings out.
8) she may seem sociable on the outside, but deep inside she keeps all the important things for her.
9)she adapts quickly to new situations, although that takes her a fair share of effort.
10)she wants everything to be done in the best way, even when it is irrelevant.
11)it looks like she simply can't understand any abstract concept.
12)If she takes hard decisions, she often regrets them, even though you won't easily see it.
13)even though he hates when people relegate to a subordinate position, in the end she does nothing to take her rightful place back and thus ends up being trampled by others quite easily.
14)she complains a lot, albeit she can settle quite easily.

You have not provided enough information. Since she isn't the one writing, it is hard to say what type of person she is. She could easily be ISFJ, though, based on what you have said. Really, though, you have just pointed out the SJ stereotype; even that is uncertain given the information provided.

person number two (my guess: ISTJ again)

1)she's always preparing for her next exam, and studies a lot with large advance
2)she is clever, but she finds it hard to see deep connection.
3)she's very tidy and ordered, and takes wonderful notes in class.
4)she's not very eager to help others, but she wants to help me :D
5)she can be very wry when it comes to humor, but not as sarcastic and sharp-tongued as me. in fact, she replies to most of my jokes with a "poor him!"
6)she can't handle stress very well.
7)she's quick to judge and dismiss people, even her own boyfriend who supposed ignored her o_O
8)she's usually calm and nice, but when she's enraged, you'd better run becuase it's coming all out!
9)I think she tends to overtrust people to whom she is attached, just to end up disappointed by them.
10) she has very few friends and tends to not to trust stranger. on the top on that, she's often wary when she thinks someone may be exploiting her.
11)she seems not to have the need of romance. she has had only one boyfriend and only because he hooked her up.
12)she seems to be struggling to see the good in people, just to realize soon after that's not the case.

This could be anyone. "not quick to see deep connection" what does that even mean? It is very hard to depend on information such as that because definitions differ. She could be INTJ, INFP, ISFP, ISTJ, ISFJ, ISTP, and more; you have only ruled out for us ExxP. Intention is not to be insulting, but this is not sufficient base for typology method I use, perhaps others use this variety of information.

person number three (my guess: INFx)

1) she's quite dreamy and looks out of it most of the time
2) she's always late and very untidy.
3)she works in a nursing home because she likes hepling old people out
4)she's VERY lavish and spends a lot of money on shitty stuff.
5)she always seem smiling and happy, but deep inside she's quite blue.
6)she 's always hoping for a change but in the end she does nothing to accomplish it.
7)I believe she tries being logical at times, but in the end she's dragged by her own feelings when making choices.
8)she's as lazy as hell, and won't listen to you unless you shout in her face.
9)she's atheist, although she seems to be struggling to find her own way to faith.
10)she's very dependant from the people with whom she is in love, and end up having troubles putting an end to relationships.
11) even though she looks dumb, she's capable of putting up phisolophical discussions if provided with the needed calm.
12)as she always is a bit depressed, she tends to settle for "the lesser bad", often not trying to improve it.
13)she's quite moody, and can react incredibly ruthlessly if cornered.
14)she would like to learn many things and enjoys cradling herself in the misconception she could do it any time, still she often ends up slacking off all her spare time.
15)she is often outspoken when it comes to sex and sounds incredibly uninhibited for an introvered person.

who knows?

person number three (my guess: ESFP)

1) he's always eager to meet people and fun together, although he does take his time off.
2)he's very jealous when it comes to love affairs, and no one can say a thing about her girlfirend.
3)when he's in love, he won't give up even in face of several denials, and will keep pestering the girl until she gives up. on the other hand, if he feels like he doesn't love that girl any longer, he will break up with little care.
4)he's quick-tempered and gets fired up for nothing most of the time, especially when criticized.
5)he likes showing off and performing (like putting up jokes and stuff like that), and will always seek everybody's attention.
6)when he's made, he will vent as much as he wants even at the cost of his very school career.
7)in spite of his hot temper, he will strive to keep good relations with authorities, even at the cost of bootlicking them. it really doesn't matter if her gossips about said people once they are out of ear reach though.
8) even if he strives to appear as a great fearless person, deep inside he's quite the coward.
9)he tends to gossip about people, even the ones he's close to.
10)he's quite judgemental with people, since if you don't behave as he expects you to, he quickly labels you.
11)he tries to be empathetic with people, with usually decent results.
12)he thinks he's pretty smart, and the only reason he failed at school is that school is too boring for him.
13)he always tries using complex words, just to end up being brutally corrected by me, if I feel like doing it.
14) he's hella stubborn and won't back down even when evidence shows he's downright wrong.
15)he's very talkative and enjoys telling people about his stuff, even at the cost of repeting the same fact twenty times.
16)he's always late and gets offendend if you point that out.
17)he often jokes about his bad habits(such as smoking), even though he cares little about changing them.
18)he's quite bossy with people, and often expect them to accept his choices are holy truths.
19) he gets on well with most people and no one really hates him.

Here you are dealing with a truly great man. But I can't say more than this, lol.

ok, this is it. I hope you can give me a good analysis about these four people :D
of course, feel free to ask for more details in case you think you need them.
s

teothebest

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
[MENTION=19765]LION4!5[/MENTION]

I tried to refrain from saying this but..... if you can't help but complain that "you can't say anything" then why don't you just hush! you'd better spare people your sterile comments, even if you were right about the lack of info. you don't know? you don't talk.
sheesh, this place is supposed to help people not to make them more confused. even I with my little knowledge could draw more conclusions!
I tried providing you as much info as I could, but hell, I am obviously not them! if I were, I wouldn't have had to ask.
moreover, in an another forum you called yourself an INTJ but seem to sympathize with the least similar to said type..... are you really sure you didn't mistype yourself? if so, how can you expect to type people you've never met when you don't know yourself???

BlackDog

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=19765]LION4!5[/MENTION]

I tried to refrain from saying this but..... if you can't help but complain that "you can't say anything" then why don't you just hush! you'd better spare people your sterile comments, even if you were right about the lack of info. you don't know? you don't talk.
sheesh, this place is supposed to help people not to make them more confused. even I with my little knowledge could draw more conclusions!
I tried providing you as much info as I could, but hell, I am obviously not them! if I were, I wouldn't have had to ask.
moreover, in an another forum you called yourself an INTJ but seem to sympathize with the least similar to said type..... are you really sure you didn't mistype yourself? if so, how can you expect to type people you've never met when you don't know yourself???

I don't believe in MBTI. If I called myself an INTJ, then it would have had to do with the specific context of the forum I was posting in. Notwithstanding, the MBTI is useful despite being invalid. My uses of type labels depend on the context.

I posted that in the hope that you would add clarifying information. If you want to type those people very badly, and if you are interested in the typing system that I make use of with MTBI, then that would be the reasonable decision. I like the use I make of MBTI, but you might not find it effective or understandable. However you can make it work is how you should do it. As far as I'm concerned there is no other criterion.

teothebest

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
you don't just seem not to believe in MBTI, you seem to be quite ignorant about it. I found people on this website who got much more out of much less.

and yeah, I know these people so I know how they act, but labelling them may prove useful to get a better insight at hteir way of thinking. unfortunately, I am not inside their mind, so I can't really say much but what I notice.
indeed, I posted further information, but since I am no expert when it comes to describe people's behaviour and feelings, I couldn't do much but write what I wrote. if you asked me more specific questions instead of carelessly giving that shitty answer I may as well not have reacted like that.
honestly I don't have much of a preference for MBTI over other personality types, but since it is the most widely used and studied, and it is quite broad anyway, it could worth it giving it a try.

so, if there is any question you could ask me in order to gain such additional information, I will gladly answer, otheriwise I can't see the point in your asnwering my post in the first place.