User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by PocketFullOf View Post
    ExxP. I've never met someone who uses parentheses more than me...until now (well I haven't really met you, have I, yet I feel like I know you. (sorry for the horrible joke)) <<< I HATE when people forget to close them out.
    Don't EVER read any of my posts, then.
    "Love never needs time. But friendship always needs time. More and more and more time, up to long past midnight." -- The Crime of Captain Gahagan

Please comment on my johari / nohari pages.
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Extrovert for attention seeking
    An extroverted thinker/introverted feeler for the reasons @LION4!5 said
    Extraverted Intuition/Introverted Sensing for randomness, experimental/unconventional style of the post, reflectiveness, and the flow of the writing style

So, it is between ESTJ and ENFP. My guess is ENFP.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

in the sun ruled a king of legendary prowess. he failed never to attain the lordship of the moonlit province. he hailed the victory of the uberman. the taxes were always collected on time.
    Last edited by BlackDog; 11-17-2014 at 01:07 PM. Reason: accidental response to wrong person

I certainly didn't mean to sound desperate. And no, I do appreciate your advice. But at the same time I'm interested in getting my BA in Literature even though I'm sure it may not come in handy. But it is important for me that I learn everything I can about my chosen career field.

I was just wondering what it means to organize something. Especially for someone as messy as me.

If I use my Te, then I may have less trouble tapping into my Fi, which will come in handy for my writing.
    Likes BlackDog liked this post

Extrovert for attention seeking
    I seek attention from my family, not strangers. As a matter of fact, I appear very distant in crowded places.

An extroverted thinker/introverted feeler for the reasons @LION4!5 said
    Agreed.

Extraverted Intuition/Introverted Sensing for randomness
    Any type with any dominant function can be random.

experimental/unconventional style of the post
    If anything, wouldn't Si be conventional?

reflectiveness
    I'm less reflective than most people.

and the flow of the writing style
    Stream of consciousness.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by nasalalley View Post
    I certainly didn't mean to sound desperate. And no, I do appreciate your advice. But at the same time I'm interested in getting my BA in Literature even though I'm sure it may not come in handy. But it is important for me that I learn everything I can about my chosen career field.

I was just wondering what it means to organize something. Especially for someone as messy as me.

If I use my Te, then I may have less trouble tapping into my Fi, which will come in handy for my writing.
    I was responding to the unfair reputation comment someone else made about me. Not you. So forget what I said before.

Organizing something is just having a way of thinking about it as an observer or also as a craftsman reshaping it vs. a participant experiencing it. At its most basic level. It doesn't have to translate into action always.

Considering it's a thinking function I should've figured that out a long time ago. I suppose the source of my confusion is a lack of understanding of the functions. I certainly use Te in my day to day life. Thanks for your help.
    Likes BlackDog liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I don't tend to go on the individual functions. Sometimes you can't see the wood for the trees.

Firstly, and dude you may know this already, I think you should go see a better doctor to talk about mental health issues. You sound like you're desperately trying to get your life on track (which I think you can do) but still see if you can get another opinion. It may not just be depression.

I read the story and the xNxP stands out quite clearly. Going deep into the functions in that much of a calculated way suggests thinking over feeling. I'm also a thinker yet sometimes dark thoughts can make me feel more than I want to. Writing at length has nothing to do with I/E but it is what you say that's important, and you come across as maybe someone who speaks their mind without refining it first? I'm going to break convention with whatever others have said and go ENTP.

Could you give specific examples as to where you see Ne and/or Ti? Whether you like the functions or not, that is the correct way to type.