• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me based off of my school papers

hessix

Old College paper on individual discovery (received a 96%)

[I’ve become much more pessimistic and withdrawn since this paper]

1. Define interpersonal skills. Discuss 3 things you want to improve in this area.

Interpersonal skills are you establish through communication with other people. I would like to improve my listening skills. I sometimes ‘zone out’ when people talk to me about things I do not care about. This makes me feel very selfish. I would like to improve on thinking before speaking. Sometimes when I speak before thinking I A) jumble my sentences and sound very incoherent and B) inadvertently offend someone although that is the last thing I want to do. Finally, I want to improve on talking less. At times, I talk so much that the person I talk to doesn’t get a chance to speak. I know why I do this; I’m used to being ignored so I feel the need to say as much as I can that way the listener will hear what I say.

2. Discuss 2 Difficulties you have in forming friendships

I’m very different from most people. I don’t watch sports, instead I watch Glee, Vampire Diaries, and cartoons. I’m afraid to let people know the real me because they won’t except me. I think this is the reason I’m socially awkward. I don’t want people to get to know the real me. Also, I don’t trust many people. When I look at someone I usually think they are bad people (and it has nothing to do with personal appearance). I’m not into doing stuff that is illegal, so I don’t want to hang with future felons. This is off topic but I don’t like hanging around with drinkers and smokers. The smokers cause both of us harm and the drinkers are wild and crazy or just plain violent.

3. What have you learned about yourself this far in individual discovery? How will it make you a better person (this is a full page question)

I’ve learned that I have trust issues. I also learned that I need to improve on my interpersonal skills and I need to be more confident as well as more outgoing. By getting over my trust issues I can let people in and make friends. It could also give me a more positive outlook on people.By improving on my interpersonal skills (thinking before I speak, talking to much, listening better) I can become a person who is easier to talk to. By being more confident I can be the person I know I can be. (My lack of confidence comes from being picked on and living with a loud Italian family that calls you ‘a little bitch’ - mostly my Grandpa - and other names all the time). Once I gain more confidence - and hopefully move out - I could be capable of many great things. By being more outgoing I can overcome my timidness and be a more likable person. I’m only shy because I’m afraid I’ll say something to set someone off.

4. What do you dream about?

I dream about the future. I dream about being rich; having a nice house too. I dream about having many kids and finding a girl who will love me for me. I dream about being the person I want to be. I dream about how my future will go.

5. Discuss the feeling you experienced while taking this test.

Very, very nervous. I feel like I’m not doing that well. I’m just anxious to get it over with.

College paper from Film class (received a perfect score)

I thought ‘Casablanca’ was a wonderful film with an excellent plot. To me the character of Rick defined a real man, not because he keeps his problems locked away but because he lets actions speak louder than words. What really stood out to me was the way he spoke; Rick always thought before he spoke and he never answered questions direct questions. Ilsa is a character I couldn’t stand. Right after she finds out her husband dies she becomes romantically involved with Rick, who she uses to get her letters of transit. I believe this because no woman I know would pull a gun on the man she loves. The one thing I didn’t like about the film was the way the characters were used. All in all I thought Casablanca was wonderful.

Surr

MBTI Type
IDFK
ExTJ, maybe. Though, I suck at typing (yet do it anyway because it's fun ;))

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Old College paper on individual discovery (received a 96%)

Do you feel bad about yourself for not getting 100% on such a simple assignment? You should. I completed a similar assignment in college and got 105%....Just kidding....No, actually, it is true. I did get 105%. :harhar:

Maybe, the need to mention your grade indicates Enneagram 3?

[I’ve become much more pessimistic and withdrawn since this paper][/I]

Possibly, you are reverting back to your natural state, which is introversion?

Interpersonal skills are you establish through communication with other people. I would like to improve my listening skills. I sometimes ‘zone out’ when people talk to me about things I do not care about. This makes me feel very selfish. I would like to improve on thinking before speaking. Sometimes when I speak before thinking I A) jumble my sentences and sound very incoherent and B) inadvertently offend someone although that is the last thing I want to do. Finally, I want to improve on talking less. At times, I talk so much that the person I talk to doesn’t get a chance to speak. I know why I do this; I’m used to being ignored so I feel the need to say as much as I can that way the listener will hear what I say.

I have been accused of being incoherent too. It is a function of Extraverted Intuition (Ne) and Introverted Feeling (Fi)/Extroverted Thought (Te). Ne means that my main point will have a lot of interconnectivity with other ideas. It's complex. Te means that I want people to get to the point when they talk to me and be very efficient with word use. Fi means I speak to others the way I prefer to be spoken to, rather than considering the preferences of the other person, as Fe might do. My preference for efficiency causes me to speak in a way that quickly demonstrates usefulness of information. Problem, with me being an Ne user, is that the information is complex. This doesn't mean that there's anything wrong/incoherrent about what I'm saying. It means that the listener better being paying attention or they'll miss the point. I'll finish in three sentences, and that's about the time, usually, when other people start listening. That's their fault.

Also, Te wants useful information. If the usefulness of an idea isn't communicated fast, we lose interest. That's why I sometimes zone out. These days, if someone's being boring, I might interrupt and ask what the point of this is.

Anyways, I suspect that you're an introvert and an Ne and Fi/Te user, so either ISTJ or INFP.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I bet I'm wrong in my personality assessment...I had an INFJ professor who confused the class constantly. Probably the most confusing person ever. It was never clear what she expected. She was vague and there never seemed to be a main point to her presentations. They seemed scattered. As as functions go, they are opposite of those of an INFP.

Maybe, Fi is indicated in other ways, like the fact that you zone out, which concerns you because you feel selfish. And, that you expressed your off-topic feelings about smokers because you felt them so strongly, which doesn't seem Fi.