• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

whats my type

rawrcakes

I want to know this Youtuber's type named Cutiepiemarzia, i have the same exact voice so maybe i can voice VI this. I think its in the alpha quadra

PocketFullOf

literally your mother
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
pot
I want to know this Youtuber's type named Cutiepiemarzia, i have the same exact voice so maybe i can voice VI this. I think its in the alpha quadra

Voice isn't as good an indicator as someone's eyes when they are being interviewed or obviously what they are saying. Post some videos and I'm sure some of those who are good at typing here can give you some insight.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
probs ISFP judging only on her appearance/music videos.

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
You, however, remind me of this person I know. Quite quiet, but could never shut up. Got in trouble with the teachers because of this. Thought he was horrible too. Truth is he started horrible, but got better latter. You are likely ESFP, because that is what he answered when I asked him.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
she tested infp low/av N. I'm assuming she only sounds stupid to me because of her voice. so I'll keep it to myself

oops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-3xIw730pg

Yeah I saw that video where she took the Free Personality Test | 16Personalities test during the video, and here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-167jtg40lY
Her voice is definitely something else, I can say that much. On the other hand, she seems like she has a very warm and fuzzy personality. Go figure, her being a Feeler.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Yeah I agree she does seem very cute, also.

It's pewdiepie's girlfriend. I guess everyone knew.
I mean not that it matters. But I wonder if the crazy voice stuff is partly based on Pewdiepie who tends to do crazy voices himself.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's pewdiepie's girlfriend. I guess everyone knew.
I mean not that it matters. But I wonder if the crazy voice stuff is partly based on Pewdiepie who tends to do crazy voices himself.

I did notice that in the video you shared the link for previously. She had the same voice in the video I gave a link for, which PewDiePie was not in. I would say that it's natural for her. Plus, if she really is an INFP, then Fi is her dominant function, and seeks to be as genuine as possible.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I did notice that in the video you shared the link for previously. She had the same voice in the video I gave a link for, which PewDiePie was not in. I would say that it's natural for her. Plus, if she really is an INFP, then Fi is her dominant function, and seeks to be as genuine as possible.

Good point. mmhh. Or it's an INFP conspiracy to make us believe they're innocent and well meaning.

Still. good point.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Good point. mmhh. Or it's an INFP conspiracy to make us believe they're innocent and well meaning.

Still. good point.

You're not paranoid or anything, are you?

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
You're not paranoid or anything, are you?

Sadly, no. But I'm stuck on a project and it's the middle of the night. So my mind is seeking some form of entertainment.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sadly, no. But I'm stuck on a project and it's the middle of the night. So my mind is seeking some form of entertainment.

Oh I see, Ne humor. Rock on, EcK!